Venom and Carnage review (spoiler free)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kontraz
Okay, i've managed to get my hands on the Venom vs Carnage already. Man, it is so freakin awesome. The artwork really just blows my mind away. It was really worth all the delays. As far as story goes, its great, can't be too bad when its a classic match like this, plus a new impending doom, and spidey and black cat. The characterization was great, every body seemed to be characterized to the spot. In short, this comic recieves an 11/10, i've never seen something so grand! I can't wait till the next 3!!!!!

(oh, and just a sub-note or whatever, it's called "Carnage AND Venom", not "Carnage VS Venom"wink

badsymbiote
Ooh, lucky you. Well, I only have to wait one more week. I think I can make it now, but I have waited for a long friggen time for this book. But, hey, you said this was spoiler free, and then you mentioned Felicia. Well, I'd already guessed that was her, so I suppose I'm not mad at ya.

Kontraz
ooops, yeah, sorry forgot about that. I figured everybody knew it was her anyway, seeing as she is... well... felcia.... and it shows her in the previews....

badsymbiote
But it doesn't SAY who she is, actually a couple of months somebody asked who it was, I said I just figured it was her.

Kontraz
ah.... lol, the other boards i frequent all said she was her for certain, so i didnt question it, and then the comic came....

once again, sorry for that little bit..... i don't think it will really "spoil" anything, though

badsymbiote
No, man, you ruined it for me. I'm not even gonna buy it now. Only kidding, of course. I've been waiting for months for this book--and nothing will stop me from getting it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.