We've got a mondo leaker! Ahhh!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
Well I stay after school and call my mom to confirm her picking-me-upage. One ring, two ring. "Hello?" I'm informed that she can't pick me up cuz the plummer was on his way to fix our LEAK in the house. Drippin from my parents bedroom to the living room. Joy. Anyway I got home somehow and they've ripped out the ceiling. Here's some pics, thought I'd post them here since they're slightly interesting.

§pearhead
laughing out loud mwahahah. I was there two months ago and there weren't any leaks! smart woo.

JKozzy
And the finishing product..... at its present state.
Sucks, huh?

§pearhead
sorry joe...but
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

JKozzy

I expected that stick out tongue

§pearhead
yes smart as you should! wacko im pretty predictable.

Im_Fuzzy
got that right!

JKozzy
laughing out loud

§pearhead
What the f**k? you don't even know me--you have no authority to make stupid statements like that.

JKozzy
We've cleaned up a bit.. it looks a little better now, will post another pic of the disaster area when home. erm
Anyone else ever have a leak?

Korri
yes but its an embarising problem embarrasment

JKozzy
laughing out loud Am I thinking about what I think I'm thinking of? stick out tongue

Korri
dont take the piss.....damn i said piss embarrasment

JKozzy
*gasps* Korri!

Korri
ahhh that was good

JKozzy
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon5.gif

Korri
no expression yes....im sorry

JKozzy
Uh-oh, Korri peed her panties! stick out tongue

Korri
stop taking the piss embarrasment

JKozzy
stick out tongue Sorry... erm

JKozzy
Damn, we've got a f*cking huge wasp's nest here too messed

§pearhead
*points* laughing out loud haha, sucks to be you stick out tongue

JKozzy
No, sucks to be our insurance company laughing out loudstick out tonguelaughing out loud

§pearhead
laughing out loud true...our well died four times once during the same summer and the insurance company was like, "shit..." laughing out loud

JKozzy
Wow.. that blows. Our well died once.. I woke up in the middle of the night to get water and at first I thought it was one of those dreams where lights and water didnt work.. but nope. Well died. Damn.

§pearhead
laughing out loud its funny to refer to inanimate objects dying stick out tongue

JKozzy
Indeed. stick out tongue

§pearhead
But my TV dies all the time roll eyes (sarcastic)

JKozzy
heh... our TV really died once. I sprayed the IR receiver with Windex and the picture kinda went kaput. It came back after a few days of drying stick out tongue

§pearhead
laughing out loud you can be a dumbass sometimes...but then again, we all have our moments smart

Pablo G
ghjghj

JKozzy
What the f**k?

Storm
laughing
I suggest you move stick out tongue

JKozzy
Me move? Why? confused

Storm
*looks at the pictures*
Your house is falling apart.

JKozzy
It's one room, we had a leak. They took the ceiling off and they found some bees; I don't think that constitutes a moving. Plus I like my house! stick out tongue

§pearhead
Actually, Koz's house is really nice.

Though he should finish the basement.

JKozzy
Hey, not my decision.....whistle

§pearhead
Finish the damned basement! mad stick out tongue

JKozzy
Ok, ok! embarrasment

§pearhead
And finish mine while you're at it! mad

...wait, mine's already done. embarrasment

JKozzy
stick out tongue

§pearhead
schnauz

Korri
embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.