Favourite Spider-Man Supporting Character?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alpha Centauri
Gotta say mine is The Black Cat. Adds the element of attraction with Peter and Spider-Man alike while being a helpful ally yet a distracting one coz Spidey doesn't want her getting hurt and all that.

-AC

Ghetto Goblin
Mine is the crap boy, who cares about the support, he don't need no support silly. roll eyes (sarcastic)

what a foo-ell. smokin'

No.9
JJJ, definitely, he's great in the second film "parker you're fired, wait, you're unfired get back here" laughing

Alpha Centauri
He is, was and always will be the best thing about those movies.

-AC

SpiderGurl
Harry Osbourne hehe

Red Superfly
I'm going for The Black Cat, just because she's just so freakin awesome.

I'd rather see a Black Cat movie than a Catwoman one - now THAT would be worth seeing.

Alpha Centauri
Yeah considering Black Cat is well......hehe......Black Cat.

And Catwoman is meh.

-AC

Red Superfly
MJ and Felicia finally getting to know each other.

Black Cat rocks.

Red Superfly
I love this one too.

Red Superfly
And again.

FeceMan
I assume Ghetto Goblin is referring to me.

Supporting character? Hmm...I think that the symbiote is my favorite supporting character. Or Dr. Connors.

Alpha Centauri
"MJ and Felicia finally getting to know each other."

Hahaha. "Finally". Someone was waiting for the obligatory lesbian kiss.

Black Cat does rock though. Great pics Red S.

-AC

badsymbiote
All of these characters are crucial, and they each add a unique element to the mix. I seriously can't imagine sacrificing any of the afore- mentioned.

nail_bunny
JJJ, he is so funny

Mane
yeah i would say JJJ also

Alpha Centauri
JJJ is funnier in the movies coz of the facial expressions and actually hearing it but he is awesome in the comics.

-AC

Elektra_lover
Deffinatly Black Cat

Fe2+
Black Cat is definitely the hottest character in Spider Man, but for villians I would like to see Hydro-Man and the Shocker - awesome special effects.

Dazzler619
MJ and JJJ

doctorstrongbad
I like MJ , Gwen (may she rest in peace) and Black Cat.

Next Venom_girl
Venom and Black Cat cool

Mr Parker
Gwen Stacy.

doctorstrongbad
I like the three women is Spidey's life. I love the Wizard Cover with MJ and black cat kissing Peter Parker. smile

fever red
It's tough. Supporting charactors, to me, doesn't mean villains.
__JJ.
__Peter's TOO much of a loner. I liked Ben, since I thought he might become something of a brother, mostly seen in street duds, but sometimes pitching in... It just seemed no other reasonable resolution, even as the whole blunder lengthoned, and then...*whimper*
__There is a need for a peer in Peter's life. Ben wasn't intended or employed that way, only proving that Marvel is a charming monkey with occaisional bouts of syphilitic madness. Oh, I sense an emerging relapse. Quick! The dart gun!

NoFate007
J Jonah Jameson, without a doubt. He's hilarious.

doctorstrongbad
He Triple J is funny but he is always against Spiderman. That kind of makes his a villain doesn't it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.