Argh! Why don't PPL Post??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aurora
How come there are like thousands of "members" on our member list that have never posted??? If they are gonna go through the trouble of signing up why not actually POST!!! They are taking up usernames that others might want....

Sorry just my rant for today

stick out tongue

§pearhead
Only registered members are capable of viewing attachments.

For this reason, we can guess people register to view the attachments, and then leave, never to be seen again.

Agent Elrond
other services maybe that require u to register?

Sauron
Well if sombody doesnt post in ages, and gives no word of where they are going before they post last, then i think they should have their account deleted.

They take up usernames,

Discos
thats whats most websites do sauron, dont see why this doesn't

as Agent Elrond always points out, there is about 70% of users who have had 1 post or less

Sauron
And as i like to point outm theres the thirty % of us who got addicted

Discos
addicted.......

Discos - my past haunts me

Deathblow
Surely thats a good thing though messed

Personally, I like KMC just the way it is. I mean its always nice to have new members to keep the site going, but we have a tight, personal community on these forums, and if every single casual surfer, bored office worker or Dragonball Z addict who join every week starting posting, it would be crazy erm

§pearhead
I've enough trouble remembering who everyone is already messed

30000+ members posting is just hellish

Discos
doesnt it clogg up the server?

Aurora
I just think that the usernames could be put to better use....

Clovie
bag

and i think never an account has been deleted here blink

silver_tears
I mentioned this before in the news and questions laughing out loud
It's alot of work I assume for Raz sad

Stormy_Day
Trouble?You feel in your username password check a couple of boxes and your done stick out tongue

eggmayo
your account doesnt get deleted, cos i left kmc about a year ago and have just come back

§pearhead
You haven't even been here for a year confused

Raz
nope.

Fëanor
if there was only one server with a 30g HD then maybe...

but i'm sure there's more than one, i'd say at least three, two of which may have two HD's and the third set up as a RAID...with at least 512mgs of memory and using Linux for its OS on a T1 line using fiber optics which routes through a ghost server somewhere in the Ukraine which is password protected using military grade encryption based on an algorythm that dilineates on a repeated pattern every half hour...

Sauron
shiftyLazy admin

Well, if i wanted to change my name, and sombody already had it, and they hadnt posted in.....say...6 months, and gave no indication they were leaving or returning, would their name be changed so i could steal it?

Sauron
You need to be here yes

Fëanor
laughing

confused

embarrasment

huh???

Discos
matrix movies erm

Discos - get with the times,

RaventheOnly
Me to!!!! i want in on this idea shifty --- there are a few i want that haven't posted since 2001 messed Zero posts!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.