ryan pinkston

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

laur4545
does anyone know who ryan pnkton is? hes in the new show quintuplets and he was in spykids 3d and also punkd and soal plane. hes realy cute and hilariouse hes i think 16 and he looks like hes 10 hes so cute if anyone knows tell me. also quintuplets is the funniest show ever and everyone should watch it laughing

BloomBabyGirl
il ike that show even tho ive sen it liek 2ce which 1 is he? got a pic?

laur4545
i dont know how to put pictures in but if you go to yahoo and search his name theres a whole bunch of pictures hes so cute

BloomBabyGirl
http://us.ent4.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/mgm/uptown_girls/ryan_pinkston/uptownpre.jpg

hey i know him eek!

sillygirl
I think Ryan is soooo hot!!! I watch his show all the time. I'm so excited because he's doing a mall tour with the rest of the Quints. I just found out they are going to come to The Mall of America on the 22nd of this month. I want to go so bad so I can get his autograph. It sucks cuz I have to ask my brother to drive me and he's so stuck up about his car and my mother has to work. Hopefully one of my girlfriends parents will take us or something. It would be so cool to get an autoghaphed picture of him.

DirtyBlondPrepa
HES MY MAN!!WE WERE BORN IN THE SAME PLACES>>SLIVER SPRING,MARYLAND!!!!!!!!BACK OFF!:Angry:...I VE MEET HIM BEFORE!!!

BloomBabyGirl
hey babe relax raver

PrefectRonnykin
i love that show happy

johnny lewis is the hottest of the quint actors though yes

laur4545
i love ryan, im not able to make it to when hes comming to the mall near me and im sssssssssssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooo mad hes so hottttttt im sending my reely good frend to meet him for me and i wrote him a letter that shes gunna give to him for me hes so funny (^and so is johnny lewis) quintuplets is the best show

PrefectRonnykin
you likey droolio i likey yes

Jacob_Luver
Hes so hot

MsPiNkYbMoRe
HEY Im a HUGEEEEE RYan Pinkston fan and i got the chance to meet him and the rest of the cast of the new FOX T.V show he is on called QUINTUPLETS!!! It was soo awsum!!! THey all were sooo sweet, nicest ppl i ever met!!! I got a hug and picture taken with them all!!! I met them @ the Mall Tour on the 25th og August @ Tyson's!! I live in Maryland, near where Ryan is from!! He is a super cool guy! Totally sweet!! And i love how he considers us Fans friends, he calls us friends, that totally rox!! And very very hott!!! All they guys are hott in person!!!! And the girls are gorgeous!!! They are soo cool!! i'll be getting my pix soo, so send me a message with ur IM or email addy if u wanna see!!! Stay Sweet ya'll!! And support Ryan and the rest of the guys Quintuplets! Make sure to check it out Wednesday nights 8:30 p.m ONLY on FOX!!! Love ya Ryan,Jake, Johnny,Sarah and April!! U guys rock!!!
Double D's..HOTT chicks...NICE ASS..Big ****!!!-Ryan Pinkston...i love that guy!!!! <3 Love ya Ryan <3

Princess Re
never seen it...in fact...i wouls much rather stick to sean yes don't even think about him!!! GRRRR mad nah i'll be ok...just don't steal him

§â®äµ
i think ryan is really funny..i love quintupelts...

Princess Re
*drops dead* does noone on this god forsaken fourm like sean biggerstaff!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

babygal25
love love love love love love love love love devil hes so hott and so nice

PippinTook
Ryan is so hot!!! droolio I love him! stick out tongue I've seen him on Punkd a few times and I saw Quintuplets once and it's so funny! He reminds me of my step-cousin...confused ...only hotter and older... laughing out loud

LadyDeath
gawd...i hate women that are like "HE IS MINE!" godd......i have no worrys about guys....so my advise? back off until you ACTUALLY have a chance,because everyone knows none of you do...or with any other celebs for that matter.....thank ya....g,night

*RyAn FaN!*
Ryan is SO cute! He is 15, I think cause he was born in 1988. I can't wait to maybe meet him someday!!!!But i cant believe that he is 4'10! He is WaY2CuTe though!!!!!!!

PippinTook
Agreed. He's adorable. yes

And LadyDeath, back off, alright? You do the same thing with Sean Biggerstaff. mad And besides a few other people, you're the only one who does that. I don't see anyone else (except ForgivingBeauty) saying someone is "mine" or "my man" or whatever...confused It's fine to like someone, but don't say they're yours, cause most likely, you people who say that have never met whoever you're adoring. What the f**k?

And I forgot to say this before, but you're so lucky, MsPiNkYbMoRe for getting to meet the cast of Quintuplets. stick out tongue I'm glad someone on here got to meet Ryan, though. big grin Congrats!

I still say he looks oddly like my step-cousin.... erm It's creepy....

Caribbean_Chick
Actually Sean has his own thread roll eyes (sarcastic)

OMG I've been a fan of Ryan ever since he was on punk'd

Every tells me his new sho is awesome but i dont kno the tymessadsadCan some1 help me outsmile?

iTSxM33

iTSxM33
aloha!!wells as u chixters and dixters, are all talking about ryan...hmmm..lets see i guess he's kinda cute (in a baby kinda lewking way) and like i heard hes very sweet, and he's a really good boy!!i'd always thought that he was like a wild boy like he likes to go out alot!!wells i duno what else fo sey but....i be goings...have a nice day!!

xoxo,
PiiNkiiE

iTSxM33
wellers imma be bored rite now.....but i wanna know how is the weather up in there??because over here in HAWAii its well....SuNnY...and hot!!haha.....havea nice a beautiful day!!

mahalo,
PiiNkiiE

iTSxM33
i just wanted to say that i really really agree with you!!he is hot!!! but as we say over here!!is SEXY.LII.SHIOS or damn he be lewking FINE!!!haha
wells i was wondering if u can tell me the story!!haha....and do u have a screen name so that i can chit-chatters with you ?? cuz i think ur gona be a really new and cool friend of mine....ALOHAZ EVERYONE!

xoxo,
PiiNkiiE

iTSxM33

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.