Spiderman stories

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ghetto Goblin
Hopefully, this stuff isn't in the comic's thread, i never read it.

But this is where you guys/ girls can make up your own spiderman stories, do with him what you want.

Make up new villains, make sure to add comments and suggestions. cool

Spiderman_RJ
i think theres a fanfic forum somewhere.................i cant say anything or show any design i made cos i can be stealed

Spiderman_RJ
but i have 3 drawed fanfics, my version for venom and carnage births, and spiderman death,really touching my friends cried when they read it
all i can say

Spiderman_RJ
i have a new super villain the moth man, no wait thats already taken (LOL)

Red Superfly
Mine!

*holds Moth-man to his chest*

Ghetto Goblin
*feeds moth-man webbing*

*then sprays him with bugspray*

FeceMan
WTF is up with the triple post? Hmm...there should probably be an "Official Spider-Man RP Thread: Post Your Character(s) Here!" and an "Official Spider-Man RP Thread: Story Time" for this type of activity.

Or something, if you're not into RP.

Red Superfly
Because I'm only kidding around - I hate "proper" roleplaying on the net.

For a start its never funny. Planned things never are funny. Spontanious insanity is always better.

Also, it always degrades into something like this (Imagine a fight RP):

Mr. X: "Mr.X punches Mr.Y and knocks him on the floor"

Mr. Y: "Mr.Y gets up and shoots Mr.X and blows him up"

Mr.X: "Mr. X recovers and chops Mr.Y into little bits, puts the bits in a blender, drinks it"

Mr.Y: "Mr.Y recovers and shoots Mr.X"

see what I mean - it's like those playground fights where no-one ever dies or ends the story. It's always -

"I shot you!"

"But I backflipped out of the way, do a handstand, and shoot you instead - I win"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.