And the Horror movie for the month of July is....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)

Now, since there isn't much to do concerning this thread, here's a rule I'll make...

I'd like as many people as possible to watch whatever the horror movie of the month is in that month.

So this month, everyone watch The Texas Chainsaw Massacre! Enjoy what is arguably the greatest modern horror film ever.

FEDFAN316
do you say that every month?

Drac39
I just bought it at Wal-Mart a week ago,what good luck big grin

§nakehead
I thought nightmare on elm street was the best...

darreyl h
i thought the bride of frank was the best, elsa lanchester played her well,but i was mad that she did not like her to be ''husband'.

Stormy_Day
Ill watch TMC when the timing is right wink

botankus
Comments like saying what you thought was the best instead of the movie of the month should be in the "Nominations" thread, not this one. This one should be 100% about TCM.

Cowboyography
I like TCM smile

eggmayo
how can you tell if tcm is uncut or not?
i have one supposedly uncut, but my friend has one much gorier and with additional scenes

BadKitty
this movie to me is one of scariest movies ever..so parts are still hard for me to watch

but I do eek!

BlackC@t
Wuss stick out tongue

No horror movies scare me anymore.........
I haven't seen the orginal no I liked the remake though.

BadKitty
bc the remake sucks compared to the original..you gotta see it..then you can call me a wuss

I am wuss really though big grin

BlackC@t
laughing

Mr Zero
I'm happy to watch it again if you are happy to defend it?

BackFire
knock yourself out my friend.

botankus
I would say anyone who enjoyed the remake over the original is a "wuss." stick out tongue

Dario Argento
Yes!!!! now I have a reason for watching it again big grin

Alan Schaeffer
Check out some home-made horror films at urbanchillers.com. Some are pretty good. Others... less so. Still, suggests there's hope for budding movie directors out there... Most are funny rather than scary, though.

Ms.Understood
I agree TCM should be the horror flick of the month it is the scariest movie I've seen in a while... I mean the original or course, the remake was good though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.