French Canadian - Northstar or All American Beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
I have the book when Northstar said "I'm a homosexual." Like mutants this is the world we live in, where what you do in your bedroom must be announced to the world so it can be hated in the open.
My boyfriend is French canadian and if anything, differences add all sorts of dimensions of intrest to the comic book world.
I know northstar can fly just how fast im not sure but real fast. Anyone know. I also recently seen him exhibit some sort of light flash to blind people. Anyone care to explain.
Oh who do you like better, Northstar or Beast
I wish they would make Beast a man-beast again and increase his strength to like 60 tons.
Nat. i have a french preference so i must say that Nortstar is my pick.

ScarletSpider
Northstar, when joining hands with his sister Aurora could create blinding flashes, hence their names. I guess his mini flash is just part of that power.

Linkalicious
can't say i've ever openly accepted a gay super hero other than The Ambiguously Gay Duo...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.