Download Spiderman 2 and other movies in THEATERS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stealth Agent
Hey I was doing a search in Gamefaqs and a add came up that caught my eye. It said download the FULL SPIDERMAN 2 MOVIE COMPLETELY LEGAL.
Obviously I clicked on it to check it out.

It says you can download Spiderman 2 and lots of other movies more and more are added every day. You need a membership and you can also download current Video Games.

Sorry, no links to illegal downloading of movies.

What is everyone else's opion on this

Stormy_Day
I dount its legal erm and this will get closed soon wink

Jedi Priestess
well not that I DO this mind you, but why pay for something you can get free over WinMX or Kazaa?

Stealth Agent
Kazza to find something like that would be a large hassle.

Explain on WinMX

Stealth Agent
I've never heard of WinMX

Black Onyx
no expression its probably illegal dude

Stealth Agent
I think im going to join though, get my goods outta of it

Linkalicious
daaaaaaaaaaaayyyy-O

She say daaaaaaaaaayyyyyyhhhh-O

Day light come and me wanna go home....daylight come and me wanna go home!!!

Happy DanceHappy DanceHappy DanceHappy DanceHappy DanceHappy Dance

Stormy_Day
I dont bother trying to download movies on Kazaa.If I had DSl I would but it takes so long to find the right copy.And when your spending 10-15 hours downloading not knowing if its the right one its get kind of fustrating when it turns out to be a blank screen.

For all the people that download on Kazaa ive had some luck downloading movies that begin with erm

Whiskey Girl
WinMX is something you can download and burn CD's for free. It's illegal, but people still do it.

soundtrack
the only one that i download off of is kazaa and now that i have comcast cable internet its a whole lot faster (when i TRY to download anime it still takes long, but not as long without comcast cable). smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.