This Land

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Whiskey Girl
I thought was pretty funny
This Land

Agent Elrond
laughing out loud I saw that. I was going to make a thread about that. I love it.

RaventheOnly
laughing out loud funny laughing out loud

§pearhead
I saw that too, that was on Comcast's homepage actually laughing out loud

Agent Elrond
It was on NBC Nightly News. So many ppl have seen it so fast it's killing the server

Dr. Gonzo
laughing

Nazgulinthedark
laughing out loud...it killed my computer so i had to restart it, but it was hillarious

burly brawler
so funnny... and scary. whatever happened to the country america once was? bring back clinton!!! at least only white house interns sucked when he was in office...

§pearhead
Plus our economy was actually good *sigh* I will curse Bush everyday I wake up for as long as he lives

RaventheOnly
... sigh.... economy has nothing to do with the President... CONGRESS controls all money!!! ahhhhh!!!!! Clintons years was when Republicans dominated CONGRESS!!!! erm

Agent Elrond
by "suck" you mean they were bad? roll eyes (sarcastic)

I like Arhold's pronounciation for California

§pearhead
Correct, Congress does control the economy.

However, the pres's decision to invade Iraq has affected their choices dramatically, there's little they can do at this point

RaventheOnly
messed they control the armies funding... if they wanted to they could force the President to withdraw... AND.... it was thier decision to begin with... they had the same intel as the president erm ....

§pearhead
I suppose...erm well we're too far into it now

I say pull back and let them shred themselves apart during the infighting, it's not even worth it now

RaventheOnly
I say we should have wiped them ot in the first war erm ... we have as many troops there then as we have now... no expression ... we will win this, but we will lose many more sad

§pearhead
Well, yea, our victory is more or less inevitable, but its getting more and more costly, we SHOULD pull out, but politics won't let us

Black Onyx
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.