the hulk 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

div
what information do u have about "the hulk 2"

ScarletSpider
I heard that Bana and a couple others have contracts, that if a second is made they have to be in it, but whether they're going to make a second one remains up in the air, to my knowledge.

Is your board name inspired by the character Div from Penny Arcade, or no relation at all? Oh, how I do so love the Penny Arcade....

Manowar
i liked the first Hulk alot, and i do want to see a second

Duke
The first film was okay, but I would be able to do without the little boxed scenes that they would do.

Manowar
he did that for a more comic style...but yeah it did get old...and what REALLY sucked was when Glenn Talbot died and they liked outlined him???? wtf was that???

Duke
I believe that was one of the lamest deaths I've seen in a movie, but I guess they didn't wanna waste too much time on someone as lame as that character, so I guess it was aight.

Asian Hulk
yup,the second Incredible Hulk movie?maybe the first Incredible Hulk movie was his enemies are Glenn Talbot and David Banner( It can use Bruce Banner's father Brian in the Hulk comics but using David from the TV series).but on"The Hulk 2".Eric Bana returns to potraying his role as Bruce Banner.Jennifer Connelly as portraying her last role as Betty Ross and Sam Elliot as Thaddeus Ross.so the new Hulk arch-nemesis maybe the Abomination and the Leader in "The Hulk 2"movie.but Ang Lee returns to directing "The Hulk 2"on 2006.

Woody Woods
i liked the movie...like Eric Bana and he facial reaction when he was hurt or getting mad...

Alpha Centauri
I think the transformation back to Banner when he arrived in San Francisco was incredible.

-AC

ScarletSpider
I thought the movie was well done, and was glad it wasn't 2 hours of pure smash. With someone of Banner's intellect, it should be as much psychological thriller as gamma-fueled ass kicking.

Alpha Centauri
That's why I think it's the best. It's more of a journey film than a night out film. It doesn't have much humour or romance, lack of the latter pleases me. Yet it has an awesome story and the action.

-AC

moshtitan
Hulk 1 frickin owned...cant wait for the second one to come out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.