Willow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Texas
Good news people, Willow has finally made it to DVD! Yup, it's true, First the Phantom Menace, and now another Lucas produced flick hits DVD! But we'll have to wait till Thanksgiving for this one! smile

Supa
ok, now I need to refresh my memory.. is willow the one with Val Kilmer?

ratcat
I really didn't find Willow that greta to be hnest, can't get excited over this one. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mrs. Sparrow
has anyone ever seen willow

zinh
yup eek!

one of my all time favs smile

BeckyS
I agree. Great movie.

MIL
I remember this as a great fantasy ride with state of the art SFX of those times.
Would be enjoyable today too.
Saw nice morphing for the first time on film as of what I remember.
A Ron Howard film.

botankus
Willow has finally made it to DVD? Who knew it would take until June 2001 for that to happen!

Mortanius
I really like this movie, a wish there were more like it.

Dazzler619
That was a sweet movie

Jackie Malfoy
It has!Cool I am going to buy that m ovie.It is great!JM

Mad Morgen:If only I had a sword!
Willow:If only you would stop talking about it!:jm

SaTsuJiN
lol willow is a great movie.. (I ran around calling people a 'peck' after that o,o )

shaber
Some of my schoolmates participated in it. It was on one of the terresrial channels a long time ago. It would have been possible to record it then.

b-dan
i havent seen it but i bet that legend is better

dizzyblondegirl
i love willow but ive had on dvd for ages

Pandemoniac
Willow! One of my first encounters with the fantasy genre. A very decent movie for it's time, lot's of memorable scenes and indeed groundbreaking concerning special effects. I have it on VHS but now I'll probably get the dvd, it's to much a classic.
I have the book as-well, which was, for a change, made after the movie and not visa-versa.

thecutelioness
ohh, i love that movie, i work in a store and when ever anyone asks me if i can show them where something is i alway say.... "Follow me, I know da Way!!!" and if they actually get the movie reference, I usually finish with.... "I stole da baby, i stole it from da Dikini while he was taking a peepee!!!" it's especially fun since i work in a video store

SnakeEyes
I do not recall ever seeing this movie...

Wendigo
Willows a little assclown and I dont like it. personally

Darth Odious
Willow rules, I don't care what people say. Val Kilmer is a bad ass in that movie.
" No don't...help..help...there's a...a peck with an acorn pointed at me!"
" Keep walking hero! Don't even turn around!"

Wendigo
Originally posted by Darth Odious
Willow rules, I don't care what people say. Val Kilmer is a bad ass in that movie.
" No don't...help..help...there's a...a peck with an acorn pointed at me!"
" Keep walking hero! Don't even turn around!"

??????????Willow is an annoying little midget mad

kanis
alien How dare you willow owns in that movie and even though that he is smaller that frodo he would kick his ass, and Val kilmer was great in willow the chemistry between him joanne whiley is so there when they are talking to each other.

Wendigo
Originally posted by kanis
alien How dare you willow owns in that movie and even though that he is smaller that frodo he would kick his ass, and Val kilmer was great in willow the chemistry between him joanne whiley is so there when they are talking to each other.

No offence,but 1 on 1 I could kick willow's ass He is a little assclown mad

kanis
alien I love to see you try, and now he is a magician and will probably turn you into a bug and step on you

Wendigo
Mate, I would knock the little bugger out with one hit

kanis
alien IF mad morrigan heard that you've busted up his little buddy, he will come and lay the smackdown on you.

Wendigo
stuff morrigan stick out tongue

Lord Shadow Z
I gotta agree with my brother, Willow would turn you into a statue with his supreme acorns. And if that doesn't work he'll find Razzel and turn you into a newt Wendigo.

Wendigo
Why is he so small? wink

Lord Shadow Z
huh

dgeniu
`cos he`s a nerwyn and they are small!!

The swordsman guy is so so cool! (I guess he`s Val Kilmer`s char, dunno for sure)

"Las tthing we need is a princess with a hairy chest!"
"Willow, you i-i-i-diot!|"

Wendigo
Originally posted by dgeniu
`cos he`s a nerwyn and they are small!!

The swordsman guy is so so cool! (I guess he`s Val Kilmer`s char, dunno for sure)

"Las tthing we need is a princess with a hairy chest!"
"Willow, you i-i-i-diot!|"

Yeah, roll eyes (sarcastic) he's so small I would kick his little assclown ass mad

dgeniu
Frodo vs Willow - now that`s comedy!

Wendigo
What about wendigo vs willow mad

dgeniu
What has he ever done to you? blink

Wendigo
He is an *******,the little bugger turned me into a frog mad What an Assclown!

Darth Odious
Originally posted by Wendigo
Mate, I would knock the little bugger out with one hit Mad Mardigan would make you his little ass clown if you ever tried to touch Willow. They he'd bury you in a little Pet Semetary where all the Wendingos lie and then Church will come over and dig you up. Then he'd piddle on your face. Willow would laugh at this. Assclowns are funny. mad laughing mad laughing mad laughing

Phoenix
I love Willow so much! It's one of the first ever films I saw, and now I've got in on DVD I am happy! big grin

Phoenix
Originally posted by Wendigo
He is an *******,the little bugger turned me into a frog mad What an Assclown!

Calm down Wendigo. You're entitled to your opinion, but that doesn't mean you can run roughshod over everyone else's. And I'd thank you not to insult people who suffer from dwarfism. I think Warwick Davis is an excellent actor. He was only 18 when he starred in Willow, and he was outstanding even then. big grin

b-dan
srry to say i think that movie suxs and i think the only good george lucas movies are the star wars movies i prefer legend

Darth Odious
Warwick Davis was also Wicket in Return of the Jedi. Right on!

kanis
alien Legend licks balls, also warwick davies was in the lepricorn and appeared in the phantom menace as one of watto's bitches.

Darth Odious
Legend rules.thumbsup

kanis
alien Legend is the most awful fantasy movie ever that and Krull along with hawk the slayer and dragonslayer.

Matrix2021
Yea So Great I C It And I've On DVD

StunningMono
love

Omg! Just love this film soooooo much!!
Although have not seen it in ages, due to the fact that silly tv does not show it and that silly me can't afford it!! big grin

I also love Legend - so I'm neutral in that arguement big grin

kanis
alien How can you guys like that movie and the tv has a right not to show it its rubbish, and tom cruise as an elf laughable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.