BTH #41

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Priestess
titled Discussing Grave Uncertainties

this is a close up of Yoda and Obi-Wan after what appears to be the duel. Not too shabby. wink This CGI Yoda looks pretty good.

Jedi Priestess
scramba will be here soon to post.

scramba2000
Hey how'd you know that?

http://home.comcast.net/~shirazkh/bth41.jpg

wink

Jedi Priestess
<-------is very VERY powerful with the Force wink

Sith Master X
Awesome!!! Has to be one of the best yet. Thanks

OB1-adobe
Nice! Yoda hasn't change much in appearance since AOTC

darktim1
cool yoda looks like he knows that adrk times are on the way probibley told obi-wan he was to old to start his training and rushed into something he could'nt stop because of his anger.

Jedi Priestess
you think? I think he looks a little more real

CG-Realms
They're nailing the CG characters, finally. AOTC Yoda looked the same, but was lit like he was made out of plastic. The lighting on him in that pic diffuses a ways before reflecting, like real skin.

Jedi Priestess
nevermind

darktim1
what if they were discussing what to do with the twins on the ship.

moonwalker741
o yeh thats the ending after padme dies, and the twins are aboard the ship.....rite?

PVS
yeah, obiwan looks quite soiled. its either after the duel or after he whoops grievous. god i cant wait to hear that conversation smile

cornponious
Scramba, how do you manage to avoid the deadly grip of Lucasfilm like JP and I have NOT been able to?

corn

cornponious
Not that I'm not appreciative, by the way. wink

corn

Jedi Priestess
he has help from a Force powerful individual wink

Sith Master X
But that ever so powerful force individual has been caught in the past now right? stick out tongue

Jedi Priestess
I wouldnt know....... stick out tongue

Indy_Knight
Thanks Scramba!!

According to the OS message boads, that is a confirmed-complete shot of Yoda. This is gonna be good...

Sith Master X
Can't wait to see what that part is all actually about on the big screen. Looks like it'll be quite a serious talk though.

Jedi Priestess
A little something for you boys in here from Comic Con. Never let it be said that the Priestess doesnt take care of her men! wink

Day 2: Amy Allen (Aayla Secura) and Shannon Baska (Mara Jade). Enough said.

darktim1
thanks for posting it those two girls are hot and glad they are in the starwars universe thanks making my day brighter.

cornponious
Nipple-age.

eek!

corn

Master Kadub
A serious talk indeed.....maybe Obi-Wan has just returned and he is discussing what happened to Anakin... embarrasment

Corsie
Thanks for the pic Scramba.

Sith Master X
To those asking me about the Yoda and Obi-Wan pic, go to the first page and click on the link by Scramba.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.