Journey to Mordor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

raven guardia
I want to start a rping game called journey to mordor. but I wanted to know if any of you would be interested. you can play as a LOTR character or your self. but you must either be a Wizard, Elf, Man or hobbit. and in the game all the players take a long journey to mordor encountering dangers on the way. and when we reach modor we fight against the mighty Sauron and his powerful army.

if anybody is interested let me know and if anybody has cool ideas to make this game better let me know too. you can pm me or just post them here.

MorgulLord
id play big grin can i be the Witch king, hes man :P

Exa

sauron
well not until after i post in it lol

i would.....but can i be sauron stick out tongue

Exa

Isilcal
Okay!

I'll be.......

get bac to u on thiswink

Okay! Im am a.......

HORSE! With no ownerbig grin And my name is ..... Fingolfinyes

Discos
I shall be a Rider of Rohan carrying a flag upon my steed,

Smodden
*jumps up and down*

yes i'm tulkas! lets start before ush gets here.....

finaly someone besides me hosts one of these...

Discos
Discos - no Valar dudes smodden!

raven guardia
okay I glad to see you guys like this idea. and yes sauron you can be sauron. (lol that sounds funny)

and me.....I will be A Wizard! (hehehe)

Bloom4ever
i don't want to be an elf, i prefer being a woman yes wink

Discos
then go ahead and be one.....

Edit: Just noticed it said "men", my apoligies

raven guardia
okie dokie....bloom you can be a woman

Isilcal
confused

raven guardia
isical, what dont you understand?......you should come and rp play with us. it will be BIG fun. smile

Kitoky
Closing. Hate me all you want guys. It's not gonna change the rules and Ush is gonna see this sooner or later.

Iirima has taken the trouble to ask Ush if we could open an RPG game in the RPG forum, please do so there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.