Ask BlackHat and crew

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackHatDefect
Hihi all!I don't know how well this thread will work out here but im willing to give it a try!

This is a place for all your anime questions can be answered by me or one of my friends.We can give you reccomenations on your specific tastes,release dates,links,spoilers,downloading sites,questions about specific series,Seriyu information,J rock suggenestions,you name it we'll answer it!

PLEASE,ask away!

FEDFAN316
okay,i live in pennsylvania,where can i get inuyasha on dvd?(the movies)

BlackHatDefect
OK,www.animecornerstore.com is a good place to buy online.For Inuyasha the movie(because you can only get it online)try www.animecastle.com.If you mean a store in Penn,i would suggest a Boarders,Suncoast,or Waldenbooks if you have any of them

FEDFAN316
waldenbooks i have but they only have the first 2 episodes on dvd and books

BlackHatDefect
THen you sould try the links...hmm otherwise best buy,sam goody,or any other movie store will be your best bet

OR go www.animecastle.com like I mentioned before.THey have everything you will ever need!

Jason Wyngarde
he could look at best buy.

RaventheOnly
I could probably answer any question about American cartoons stick out tongue

BlackHatDefect
Probably,yeh if anyone needs American cartoon help ask Raven here!

Jason Wyngarde
ill will help with things too is that ok

BlackHatDefect
Yup...i needed a crew(there are my friends but only1 has an account here)
OK so the team is BlackHatDEfect
RavenTheOnly
And JasonWyngarde

Jason Wyngarde
ALERT i saw an ad in the vash vs thread where their was an ad for trigun box set for 38 bucks. if you ask me that is a little shifty since everwhere else it is 156. buyer beware

Silver Stardust
I'll help with any questions anyone may have!

BlackHatDefect
KK Silver...soo any questions ppl?

Jason Wyngarde
we probaly should have made this a note

bardock
i just changed my name back to bardock do you like?

BlackHatDefect
its lovely/your very right

RaventheOnly
I saw it for 98 whistle in a manga shop big grin

bardock
still it sounds like a rip to me but its your money

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.