Duelling Club

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
Who's up for a duelling club? If I get enough interest, I'll ask Ush if we can have it in Unhosted...

Trickster
Me!

pixie1
me

raven guardia
yey! I wanna play (hehehe) shifty

*Georgina_A*
me too!

Stumister
Okay I am kinda new here and never been on the un-hosted section how do you get there?

Also what is this duelling club idea? And if I get the idea of it

ME....... Happy Dance

Trickster
Under the title of the page there is a box called 'forum jump'. Click on the arrow, and scroll down to the bootom. Unhosted Role-plays are in one of the sections... Click it and you're ready. I don;t have to press go but maybe you will stick out tongue

Phoenix
yay! interest!

I'll go ask in Unhosted, and I will also drag up some old threads we had about Duelling...

Trickster
I don't envy the task of finding them... stick out tongue

Phoenix
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=1228488#post1228488

for Unhosted

SAtown_punk
I wanna play. Do I have to go to unhosted or something?

Phoenix
yeah, just post there saying your interested, cos I need to have enough interest before ush'll let me start it...

Stumister
I will join in then!!!!!!!!

Oh and thankz 4 the help Trickster I have found the unhosted now!

When will it start?

eezy45
let ush see this thread stick out tongue

Unicor777
???? dunno understand... how can i duel???

SAtown_punk
Yeah, I'm not sure either.

Phoenix
Theres a discussion thread in unhosted... we're trying to decide, and I need some suggestions...

eezy45
kk smile

SAtown_punk
you're trying to decide what?

Fawkes 15
The idea is great

R@ven
I'm a good dueler shifty i'd be afraid

Lianslo
is this currently happening?

LadySlytherin
heyy phoe put me down! im interested! i already sent something to ush saying i was so hopefully it'll go through =]

JessieSparrow
I'd be interested not sure how often I'll get over there...busy summer...but I'll try! *blink*

RebelPhoenix
Oo this sounds interesting smile

What is the discussion thread called cos when I went to the forum I saw a few entitles, The New HP Forum, HP Aurors and Death Eaters and an Adult HP one but no new duelling discussion one?

LadySlytherin
well its in the RPG section...and we're trying to get it approved by ush first : /

Tassie~Cyanide~
I'm interested, Phoe smile

celestial_moon
i wouldnt mind joining either.

frodo_dude
i wuld luv to join!

merkledin
i'll gladly jion!hehehehehe,i thought there was a dueling club in there?ohh weel,but i'll jion.

LadySlytherin
well phoe id say we have a lot of support...has he said anything yet? approved yes or no? =[ cross your fingers, yea? wink

~*Auror_Chk*~
BUMP!!! hey Phoe what happend did the Duelling Club get excepted from Ushgarek??? is it already happening???? does anyone know...thought id Bump this Thread.....sounds cool!!

MEMBER OF THE KMC DUELLING CLUB cool

RoguePw25
sign me up!

~*Auror_Chk*~
hey guys has Phoe gone on holiday??

hobbit_dude
i dont think so..

~*Auror_Chk*~
ok....well when Phoe gets the time..smile

can you tell us if the duelling club is still on?? big grin

cuz i wanna sign up!!! cool hehe

hobbit_dude
i think first ush gotta accept this and then u can sign up

~*Auror_Chk*~
yea i sorta guessed that....i just wanted to sign up first...if Ush says yes then we'r all practically in...if he says no then ah well..

flamewielder
im interested

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.