Warped Tour 04 (Milwaukee, WI)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mikeysgothicgur
On Tuesday July, 20 me and my friends Steven, Carrie, shaun, my brother Mike and his Girlfriend Elisabeth all left the little town of Oshkosh, WI to go to Warped Tour in Milwaukee! My friends Steven, Shaun and Carrie don't like punk rock music, so they were bored at times, but I think they went to make me happy, which is sweet, but I felt bad at times. I had the time of my life though! I watched many amazing bands perform and met Jon Gallant from Billy Talent, Jorge from The Casualties, Jake from The Casualties and Tony Lovato from Mest! When I was over by the Ernie Ball Stage waiting for Bowling For Soup to come on I saw Geoff the lead singer of Thursday walk by, but the only reason I didn't stop him is because he was walking really fast and looked like he was in a hurry, so I decided not to bother him:damn It was hot as hell and seemed like it was 8, 000 degrees, but it was so worth it! Me and Shaun found places we didn't even know we had sweat glands there!

The bands we saw:
12:15- The F-Ups
12;45- Billy Talent
1:15- Anti-Flag
2:35- Bowling For Soup
2:45- Hazen Street
3:45- Lars Fredrekesn & The Basterds
4:15- Alkaline Trio
5:15- New Found Glory
5:45- Sugarcult
6:15- Story of The Year
6:45- Atmosphere
7:45- Yellowcard
8:15- NOFX

Warped Tour Pictures

Those are pictures from Warped Tour and me wasting the film before I took it into Walgreens. Yes, I know I took to many pictures of Sugarcult. I took two pictures at the least of most performances I saw, but I didn't upload them all because I was to far and they look tiny in the pictures

BlackHatDefect
SHIT,i gatta get myself a ticket to this!Im in upper Illinois so this shouldn't be an issue for me...

mikeysgothicgur
Dude, tickets are only $25.00 and it's worth every penny! You'll have the time of your life. Everyone should check it out.

loserib
i wouls but their are only a few bands on the bill that i like

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.