i acctually find it really weired!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

m!$hA
its so weired that on kmc people are so...i dunno the word...but so many people on kmc love the way they look! it's weired i mean...not only do they love the way they look but they admit it! over here where i live, if someone said something like 'i love to look at myself' or 'i am really atracctive' or something, we're all like 'omg, he/she is so up themselves!' but on kmc everywhere i look theres people like that confused
i think im average....not hideous (well..i have my days stick out tongue), but not gorgeous! and no matter how many people tell me i am beautiful, i never beleive them....but on kmc its like people everywhere going 'yeah im good looking' and im just like...............shocking...........what?

RagingSilent
i guess its just the person, the individual, who judges themself the way they think they appear...
alot of people in my school tend to think they're extremely good looking..lol...which is weird, because they are not too attractive..lol..

Clovie
i don't care.

m!$hA
@ raging: but theres so many of them on kmc!

Túrelie
okay now you guys can all just laff at me coz who wud imagine me a model writing this...well looks to me were important i am not allowed to have piercing or tattos because my skin has to look fresh and untouched. But i ave met some1 who likes me for me. not Nicole the model or Nicole the dancer but just Nicole. Yeah looks played a part they got me noticed but its whts on the inside tht keeps him coming back right?

i guess im trying to say looks aint everything!!

.:†Ferrari†:.
Yo Misha

m!$hA
what? no thats not what im saying...everyone (well most people) know that looks arent everything!

im just weired out when people say 'i rekon im so beautiful!'
even if i DID think that (which everyone knows i dont) i would never be able to say it erm

m!$hA
hey ferarri! smile (urgh i hate that word....im just gonna call you fur from now on ok!)

Clovie
diva

its actually Fez everyone cals me...

m!$hA
well ill be different (as i am) and call you fur(ry)

rolleyes1

Clovie
you won't win with her laughing

m!$hA
laughing im very stubborn happy

i have my own nicknames for my own people!
eg.
clovie - clovs
shellie - shells
ferrari - fur(ry)
blind-enemy - sweetums
steelyballs - sexy b

the list goes on smile

yeah, i can see that..

m!$hA
laughing

Why furry...???

m!$hA
well...its an extention of fur...i got that from shortening ferrari to fer.....but i decided fur was easier!

ok, i feel boxed2 totally (Boxed)

m!$hA
im hoping thats a good thing?

no, fight at my boxing lesson last night, i wasnt fighting, but i was right beside the ring and roary my friend hit this guy in the ring and he fell to the deck and hit me by accident, just shows you how close up i was...

m!$hA
hey furry do u have any pics?

no, web c doesnt work

m!$hA
aw sad

wen i get it to work, ill give you a pic..

but not with my face all banged up... lol

m!$hA
laughing well that could always be a turn on shifty

dont you have a digital cam or a scanner or anything?

how long will it take you to fix?

dunno how long, 10 yrs... kidin

m!$hA
you better be stick out tongue

Túrelie
omgosh im like that

i call link fluffy

m!$hA
im not gonna ask why shifty

Túrelie
well i ave this new puppy who is 7 weeks old and like a ball of fluff and mom calls him chunks as he is fat and he comes to the name but his real name is sphynx....well i said to link on msn tht he will be picked on cause of his name and link laffed so i said right from this day u will known to me as fluffy see if u like it

m!$hA
ok then smile
well all im off now
xxoo misha!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.