Hey world, is it just me or is Kirsten Dunst ugly?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sonofasaiyan
She looked repulsive in Spiderman 2 in the cafe scene when Doc Ock throws the car at her and Tobey. She looks like a wide faced troll to me.

Ahnold
Fraid I disagree...

Corran
It's just you dude

SeptemberRain
I think she is ugly

furryman
I don't think shes that special embarrasment

sniper
well, she's not 'ugly'...
but she dosent look that great

Linkalicious
She's just cute. She's not a super hottie, but it's totally unfair to say she's ugly.

whether your ego would let you admit it or not, if you were in a room alone with her, you'd talk to her, and probably hit on her.

Same can't be said for an "ugly chick"

JToTheP
She looks like an average girl to me, I can stand her in Spider-man and that's it.

pinsleepe
she IS ugly.

BingaBonga
I personally think that she's beautiful, but whatever. I don't think that this thread is supposed to be here confused

ScottsLover
There's something about her eyes that make her look like a cat but other then that shes ok.

el_barto
Yeah this is in the wrong forum

Fëanor
it all looks the same in the dark...i always say

soundtrack
i think that she is average looking/funny pretty. i dont think that she is that great of an actor/used to be (like her interview w/ the vampire). theres just something about her that i dont like. and its making me mad how she joined in the spiderman movies (is signed up for the 3 movies) adn is now saying she doesnt want to act anymore!
o but yea i think this is in the wrong forum as well

Darth Revan
She's not ugly but she's not very good looking either

Deathblow
She's cute in a little sister kind of way, but she's far from beautiful. Most definitely not ugly though no

DracosGirl
It is definatly just you... she is soo not ugly

Discos
she's avarage, nothing special though....ginger hair in a motion picture erm - thats a big nono

RaventheOnly
Shes cute erm ...the only thing that she could work on is maybe her teeth laughing out loud

Corran
You find your little sister cute?

eggmayo
lol
i think shes ok, but shes ginger! come on... no offense to ginger's, but in hollywood....

Túrelie
i think she is okay....i wud say cute but i feel she has let her self go in a big way. i rememer her is GET OVER IT she was really cute in it and had a really nice smile. but now with her horrid haircut she is def going down hill

LeAtHerRFace
laughing out loud
I agree.

Bana_Rama1968
its just you..i think she is really pretty, she was beautiful is Spider-Man 2 i thought but thats just me thumb up

sonofasaiyan
LOL laughing@ LF. ^^ A little Maxim and lot of make-up really goes long way.

Primitive Screwhead #1
I think a better question is "Do you think Kirsten Dunst is a decent actress?", to which I would give a resounding "HELL NO!" Most of her character portrayals annoy me verily. Her best performance probably came in Small Soldiers... if that tells you anything. Just not very convincing to me.

LeAtHerRFace
Sure does yes laughing out loud

WindDancer
She's not ugly.....but rather annoying. Well, mostly in Spiderman she is annoying.

Princess Re
yeah umm shes pretty ugly...no offence to kirsten fans

BloomBabyGirl
she as ugly in Spiderman 2 and she was real saggy shifty ya know what i mean. shes too..i dont know,..

sonofasaiyan
I know exactly what you mean. I love your astute observations.

nail_bunny
I think shes cute

BloomBabyGirl
why thank u sonofasyain. i love your taste in...erm...anime smile

sonofasaiyan
embarrasment Thank you.

BloomBabyGirl
wait,,is astute bad?

sonofasaiyan
Nah. Astute means apt or sharply intellingent. It's not bad.happy

BloomBabyGirl
i guess im not all inteligent cuz i didnt know what it meant laughing out loud

sonofasaiyan
LOL. But you are intelligent.

StarliciousStar
I totally disagree,Kirsten is beautiful.There are tons of celebrites that are 5x's uglier then her.
And I also think she's one of the most talented actress's.Her movies are awesome and plus she's a total sweetheart.

tinkerbell668
i don't think she's that cute...she's just not pretty to me!!

LeAtHerRFace
Kristen Dunst... troll... laughing out loud

BloomBabyGirl
a troll? y leatherface thats so harsh. maybe the mother of a troll shifty

LeAtHerRFace
laughing out loud thats even more harsh evil face

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
u guys are mean...sad

ssj4goku
hey i dont know what you all have been smoking to make kirsten dunst look ugly but pass it my way i want to see what yall got cause to me she is hott and when i say hott i mean bend her over the counter and get her from behind doggy style hott

Princess Re
nah she's ugly

LeAtHerRFace
laughing out loud thats funny on your post... you put "she's ****ing ugly"

BloomBabyGirl
cuz she is laughing out loud

LeAtHerRFace
laughing out loud

Princess Re
yeah...and to think most guys like her..

BloomBabyGirl
ewwww...guys really are dumber shifty

LeAtHerRFace
Hey!

Princess Re
i agree

BloomBabyGirl
laughing

Princess Re
most girls can kick ANY guys ***

LeAtHerRFace
Nah I think chicks are waay dumb

Princess Re
then you haven't got to know me have you?

Princess Re
i'll kick anyones ass anywhere!

LeAtHerRFace
lol I dont hit girls... so yeah.

Princess Re
i could kick your ass even if you did

LeAtHerRFace
I dont think so laughing out loud

Princess Re
i know so

Princess Re

LeAtHerRFace
Ok think what you want... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Princess Re
.......whatever..BOTTOM LINE SOME girls are more skilled than guys

LeAtHerRFace
some. but you dont know me...

Princess Re
and you don't know me...so don't think for one second that i can't kick ass also

LeAtHerRFace
laughing out loud I highly doubt that.

Why dont you start a thread about it then?

Princess Re
because it would just get closed...if you were smart you would know that,but unlike some women i am willing to take risks

LeAtHerRFace
It wont get closed... I know because Ive been here alot longer than you. I looked at your pic, and there is noway you can kick my ass. I dont hit girls, ever. But if they hit me hard enough intending to hurt me, Iam gonna do stuff back.

Princess Re
as will i..see? we have alot in common....we both CAN kick ass.....and we both will hurt anyone who tends to hurt us...now that we have realized this there is no reson to go on fighting because it is pointless and i won't waste my time with it

BloomBabyGirl
ok.....

Princess Re
yeah well i hate fighting with people who disagree...it's POINTLESS

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by sonofasaiyan
She looked repulsive in Spiderman 2 in the cafe scene when Doc Ock throws the car at her and Tobey. She looks like a wide faced troll to me.

I'm 'fraid its just you.

silver_tears
Originally posted by SeptemberRain
I think she is ugly

Noa
average.

She's a pirate
Honestly I think she looks like she's on drugs. She's just got this druggie look to her.

cking
she is OK. she is not suppose to be some beauty queen anyway. being spiderman's girlfriend is something to be very proud of. yes

silver_tears
Bah Mary Jane in the cartoons was a total betty, imo they could have cast better.

SnakeEyes
I would need some pictures to judge properly.

But going by just memory, I would say she's cute. Ugly? No way. Super hot? No way, as well.

immortal_sim
shes def not ugly!!!! a couple of pics to prove it ...

immortal_sim

immortal_sim

Lyna303

I didn't like her in that scene either...

Unkn0wn
2 be honest, her mouth is 2 big... n she looks way 2 innocent lol laughing out loud

Dekieon
I have never found her good looking at all.

Bardock42
I think she is pretty cute. Depends, though.

LovelyOne
Why do guys have to be so nasty sad Sure you can have your opinions but to call her ugly is just wrong..she's just not to your taste..beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

cking
she is ok I was never interested in her or never will. sad

Devalion
She has the ability to look so beautiful, however, and especially recently when I've seen pics of her she does look ugly.

Roulette
Dunst can look quite beautiful sometimes, and other times, she can look extremely ordinary O.O For example, in Spiderman 2, the coffee shop scene with Peter....she looked really bland, really washed out....nothing beautiful at all.

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Roulette
Dunst can look quite beautiful sometimes, and other times, she can look extremely ordinary O.O For example, in Spiderman 2, the coffee shop scene with Peter....she looked really bland, really washed out....nothing beautiful at all.
yes she did. I wonder why tho... confused

Mr Parker
yes she is ugly,she was okay looking in the first spiderman movie but she got really ugly in the second one,she was horribly miscast in that role because the part she played,the character is so suppose to be drop dead gorgeous and again,she was extremely ugly in that movie.

LovelyOne
I hate guys sometimes..you know what...BOTH lead characters aren't the best looking people....but you don't hear girls complaining about the guy who played spidey because we actually look at the persons performance over appearence..Men are so shallow its unbelievable.

Mr Parker
actually I have complained MANY times about tobey being cast in that role.

Bloody^Pirate
I voted for cute! comeon i mean besides the ugly teeth lol she is so cute! and she seems like a clever person to me dunno why!! (:

Kairiminé
Sadly to say it is just you..from a girls point a view..dare i say she is a fine girl to be sure...there i said it! great now i am now bisexual..i don't even want to be sad

stevereeno
i guess she doesn't look too bad for someone with down syndrome,
but her acting is somewhat awful, oh almost forgot i think she is in transition from being a man

Davis Bloome
She used to be super hot but she's fallen off greatly, though I hope that now that she's stopped doing drugs and such, she'll get back to looking a lot healthier.

b00mersl8
I agree. She is very unattractive. On top of that, she is not even a good actress.

botankus
She's still alive?

Earl Dark
she's ugly

she looks like the horse in botankus' sig, which seems to be promoting beastiality

Mairuzu
Ugly

First_Tsurugi06
Not what she used to be, but ugly is a bit of an exaggeration. Don't get me wrong, Bryce Dallace Howard as a blondie totally had her as a red head beat in SM3, which is where I noticed that she aged...and where I also realized she can't sing.

Aiko

I must say I have to agree.....she's a dog.....sorry from KD Fans

steverules_2
She wasn't exactly looking her finest in the cafe...

Guess the make up people said 'F*ck it' slapped her on the ass and sent her in

Placidity
Kirsten Dunst + Younger, + Makeup + Photoshop = Hawt

http://i40.tinypic.com/zmliti.jpg

Kirsten Dunst + Nothing = Not

http://www.topsocialite.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/kirsten-dunst-nomakeup.jpg

roughrider
Strangely, she looked the most like Mary Jane in the first Spider Man. With each film she looks less the part.

Remember Emily Deschanel's brief part as a receptionist in SM2? She's got more Mary Jane vibe than Kirsten.

BADGALcharlie26
Originally posted by roughrider
Strangely, she looked the most like Mary Jane in the first Spider Man. With each film she looks less the part.

Remember Emily Deschanel's brief part as a receptionist in SM2? She's got more Mary Jane vibe than Kirsten.

yup she looks more like the mary jane if she had the red hair and all Kirsten Dunst played Mary Jane like a whiney lil maggot which is fitting really cause lately she looks like one laughing out loud

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Placidity

http://www.topsocialite.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/kirsten-dunst-nomakeup.jpghttp://images.hollywoodgrind.com:9000/images/2008/4/gary-busey.jpg

Hmmm...

TwilightxGirl
Originally posted by BADGALcharlie26
yup she looks more like the mary jane if she had the red hair and all Kirsten Dunst played Mary Jane like a whiney lil maggot which is fitting really cause lately she looks like one laughing out loud

lol laughing out loud

Ultimate Wil
She's okay, not gorgeous, but okay.

Tattoos N Scars
She looks really good in her movie...Bring it On.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
She looks really good in her movie...Bring it On.

thats about her best looks

darthmaul1
She is a dog, can't act and a very bad choice for Mary Jane, and she is why i can't stand the spiderman movies. At one point in the first movie MJ was talking to peter about her audition and she said "they told her she needed acting lessons" a guy in the theater yelled out "you still do" LOL

jabjabcross
I think this thread needs a spinoff. Who would win in an ugly contest, Kirsten Dunst or Sarah Jessica Parker?

Mandrag Ganon
Originally posted by darthmaul1
She is a dog, can't act and a very bad choice for Mary Jane, and she is why i can't stand the spiderman movies. At one point in the first movie MJ was talking to peter about her audition and she said "they told her she needed acting lessons" a guy in the theater yelled out "you still do" LOL

laughing out loud

czwizardworld
I'd say she's awful darn pretty!

Eon Blue
I've always found her attractive.

Davis Bloome
She used to be downright beautiful, and then went through that drug and booze faze that took away a lot of her attractiveness, but now that she's through that, she's starting to become more & more attractive each time I see her.

lord xyz
She's really hot, but has a weird face.

meep-meep
Originally posted by Linkalicious
She's just cute. She's not a super hottie, but it's totally unfair to say she's ugly.

whether your ego would let you admit it or not, if you were in a room alone with her, you'd talk to her, and probably hit on her.

Same can't be said for an "ugly chick"

In my opinion, this is an honest observation. She is not ugly. Unfortunately, bur too late, she could never be mary jane either.

I have never seen one of the spiderman movies at the theatre. I've seen em later, and I'm glad i did.

Davis Bloome
The first two are great films, and she was smoking hot in the first, but from there she discovered drugs & alcolhol and....well, you know the rest. But I think she's clean now.

maham
Originally posted by sniper
well, she's not 'ugly'...
but she dosent look that great
agree

Sgt.Shakedown
She's hot.

Blinky
She isn't ugly but she's nothing that great either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.