How will ALL the jedi die and the Baddies take over?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

phinney6
Any thoughts???

Jedi Priestess
erm this has been dicsussed to death in this forum....you might try a search for Jedi Purge, plotline etc etc oh and not all the Jedi die, Obi-Wan and Yoda live to fight another day. stick out tongue

Ushgarak
Still most likely no single event, Phin; the Jedi being hunted down after the Republic is broken, between the two trilogies.

phinney6
yeah but a cool esplosion would be good too, lol

Ushgarak
What, from all of them?

DJGreenLantern
tf.n had a thing saying the jedi temple will crash and burn.

but that ws when ep3 was being filmed so it couldve changed

Jedi Priestess
I think this would be a whole nother movie.......to much info to cram into EP3 messed

waynerobsonuk
it'll be intersting to see how it actually is handled plot wise if they just let us all take for granted that all this happens 'off screen'
I do remember lucas saying something in an interview about there being a major inconsitsency in ep that may bug people [wish I still had the link to it.
any one ideas what the hell I am on about?

Wayne...

darktim1
anakin destroys the jedi in the temple and the clone troopers become storm troopers just when do they go all white in the film beginning middle or end all know is that they are going very suprising to some and who know knows how many general grievious kills before movie because he is going to have bigger role in starwars clone warss cartoon series comming out in march for now may force be with you.

§pearhead
RIGHT. My biggest problem with AOTC is that with a 2 and a half hour or so movie, nothing really happened; ok, Palpy gets his "emergency" powers, Anakin gets married, a bunch of jedi die and a battle on a backwater planet occurs. Why does it take so long to show that? GL left way too much for this last movie

phinney6
BOOM BOOM BOOM, blow em all up MWAHAHHAHA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.