"Director's Cut"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shaber
Are there any extended edition DVDs of RoTK?

Exabyte
Yes, there are, they will be published in November or December, we have a lovely thread about them -- http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f34/t28374.html

wink

And maybe there will be an EE_EE. Rumour.

shaber
They should be included with the first DVDs mad

And what's 'lovely' about that thread?

Discos
erm its so lovely that we dont spam it

Agent Elrond
EE_EE????? What's that mean? I have a guess, but I don't know if it's right. If I am, FotR will be 9hrs instead of the Trilogy

OrliNElijahsGrl
Lol...so lovely that there doesnt need to be anothet topic about it...WWWWEEEE! lol dont ask im in a weird mood tonight

but yes def a EE of ROTK, weee! EXCITEMENT!

Exabyte
Um, no, I just invented the word confused the Extended Edition of the Extended Editions
Which means
EVEN MORE LOTR eek!

blink but i have no idea if there will be such a thing blink

Agent Elrond
I highly doubt it too. There aren't many scenes that could be easily added on that follows the movies story line (no grey company *sad*)

orlandoOYEA
How i wish for an EE_EE.

FiveStar
Would happily watch every bit of footage from Lotr! They should release it all... call it something like the-extended-beyond-wildest-dreams-of-valinor edition.
I'd buy it!
_Five*
As soon as ROTK extended comes out my friends and I will probs have a movie marathon sleepover. Can't wait!

OrliNElijahsGrl
Lol...and isnt there not going to be a scouring added?

*cries*

BadKitty
thanks for the link wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.