Ultimate Carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ghetto Goblin
I don't really know how Carnage really came to exist, or be "born".

So could you guys and girls put some comix pages and issues that show me how he started or came to be. Just like they showed how Venom started in an earlier thread, a comic like that, only with Carnage.

New pics would be cool too. big grin cool

Kontraz
Doc Conners took a sample of spidey's blood and did experiments on it, im guessing with his knowledge of the Venom suit, he did stuff that dealt greatly with that, and the creature just kind of mutated out of that.... least thats what i've gathered.

Koto K
Carnage was Venom symbiote's spawn. Brock and Cletus Kassady were cellmates when they were both in prison. When the symbiote came to bust Brock out, it inadvertantly left its spawn behind, which joined with Kassady.

Stealth Agent
Koto what you said sounds like what happened in the cartoon

yet somehow Kontraz's story sounds familar and i've never read a comic with carnage in it

FeceMan
I think he's talking about what happened in the Ultimate Spider-Man comics.

That happened in the comics; in the TV show, Mordo gave Kassidy the symbiote.

mordamor22
Kontraz is right

Drac39
Yeah,the Venom symbiote spwaned on Cassidy a murderer to create Carnage

Ghetto Goblin
well, in one of the cartoons carnage was very scrawny, is that why, was there more than one original host. do you guys have comic book pages or pics that show when carnage was first taking over cassidy and stuff.

Irish Wolverine
Yeah, in Ultimate Spider-Man, Carnage was created from Spider-Man's blood by Dr. Conners. So far, Carnage hasn't seen any action, it's still being formed. At least as far as I've read. Hopefully this will be better than the Ultimate Venom storyline.

In the regular Spider-Man storyline, the symbiote broke into jail to free Eddie Brock, and while there, gave birth to a new symbiote, who bonded with Cletus Kassidy, a serial killer who was Eddie's cellmate. I don't have issue numbers though, sorry.

I've read that Kassidy's symbiote has since been absorbed by Venom and Kassidy somehow came across a new version of it. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

grey fox
yeah somehow cassidy gets into the negative zone and finds another verisn of his symbyote then rebonds with it

Robo-Chocobo
FOR THE LOVE OF....

THIS IS ULTIMATE CARNAGE

FROM ULTIMATE SPIDERMAN

not amazing, not spectacular, not mangaverse...

Koto K
I'm old school. I don't know much about the Ultimate versions of anything.

Kontraz
read what i said way up in the 2nd post.... THAT IS ULTIMATE CARNAGE!!!!!

FeceMan
Read what I said--the same thing.

Silver Surfer66
carnage is venoms offspring

badsymbiote
EXCEPT in the "Ultimates" version. Now you're starting to infuriate my "other"

"GOD, YOU GUYS, ARE YOU SLOW OR WHAT? BOTH FECE AND KONTRAZ HAVE ACCURATELY EXPLAINED ULTIMATE CARNAGE'S ORIGIN. WE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT, IN FACT PARKER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR OUR CREATION IN THIS VERSION OF THE STORY AS WELL. TRY TO KEEP UP, WILL YA?!?"

Sorry about that. My "other" gets impatient having to explain things that have already been covered ad-nauseum.

Robo-Chocobo
man...sheesh, it even says ultimate carnage on the cover.

what do they think it means, ultimate carnage like super sonic?

or super venom...sheesh.

aenima_dead
chances are some of these guys are old farts( no offense) that have stopped collecting comic books 5+ years ago... either that or people who've watched the animated series and think it happens the same as in the comics.

my point is: give em' a break.

badsymbiote
On behalf of the senior citizens of the forum, I thank you, young fella. I'm 31 years old, and I don't ever intend to stop reading comics.

aenima_dead
no prob, i'm just 16, but i plan on reading comic books for as long as they make em'.

CrazyEyes
Ultimate Carnage was created when during a battle with The Gladiator, Spider-Man got seriously injured. Instead of going to the local hospital, he instead goes to see Dr. Curt Connors, who is having dreams about The Lizard. After Spidey leaves, Connors finds a blood sample and begins to do experiments on it, thus creating Carnage. Carnage then breaks free and starts attacking people, killing them and turning them mummy-like. I know up until the end of that issue, where he kills Gwen!

Duke
It sounds like they screwed up Marvel with this Ultimate crap, these stories about Venom and Carnage are just stupid.

freezedoom
That's true

FeceMan
I think it's a good idea that these Ultimate comics are being made. It adds new life and a new take on the classic stories and will probably hook new members.

Robo-Chocobo
ULTIMATE MARVEL RULES!!!

hey just wondering, did ultiamte gwen outlive her amazing spiderman self?
i mean who lived longer/appeared in more issues b4 getting whacked?

grey fox
hey it,s difficult to get comics in a country were you have to buy them off bludey e-bay and dont have a credit card

Robo-Chocobo
bludey? dont you mean bloody?

grey fox
ehh ether way

Ghetto Goblin
well, i don't know about you geesers but, i am only a teenager.

aenima_dead
ya misspelled geezers, it sounds like you're calling them ducks, hehe.

grey fox
true oh and by the way im not a geezer and if youre wonderign why i cant get comics look at my frikkin location (calms down and stops ranting breathe in breathe out calm calm)

MaxCarnage
sorry all who are correct. Carnage was originally a spawn of Venom joined w/ Cletus Kassidy. In Ultimate Spider-Man, Carnage is a mutated sample of Spider-Man's blood from Doctor Connors/ Ben Reilly's lab. Also known as 'Little Benji.' Also in Ultimate, Cletus Kassidy is NOT Carnage. Carnage has no host in Ultimate Spider-Man. Carnage absorbs the life force out of people to survive, and he eventually kills Gwen Stacy.

MaxCarnage
yes, she did live longer in Ultimate than in the original. In the original story, she is thrown of the Queensborough bridge (I think it's that one) by Goblin, Spidey uses his webs to catch her, but the sudden jerk snapped her neckand killed her. In Ultimate, her life energy is absorbed by Carnage.

Nataku8188
For someone who claims to be a Carnage fan you don't even spell Kasady right.

Ultimate Carnage is really stupid, it deprives the depth of the character. As shallow as normal Carnage appears to be, there is a lot in him, but in ultimate they just strip it all away.

Kontraz
Ultimate Venom was worse in my opinion. THere was no reasoning behind him at all. Just "Gyah, i have this suit so i have to eat parker!!!"

freezedoom
Well you know, Marvel Ulimate is knida cool.

grey fox

Lenord
To me the original Venom and Carnage were one of the worst thought up villans (especailly leter on). They should have just killed of the suit once Peter managed to get it off.
At least the Ultimate version took terrible caracters and made them a bit more bearable. I really hated the whole space creature angle and I was mortified when I heard they were bringing Venom and the Carnage into the Ultimate universe. I think they dealt with Venom nicely and I hope they do as well with Carnage.

I think the writers knew when they brough Venom and then Carnage into Ultimate that they were shallow characters to begin with so instead of tring to make them more interesting they concentrated on the effect of the characters on Peter and all those that are involved with them like Conners and Brock.

Which is more belivable, a Venom which is the result of creature that Peter brought from out of space and somehow ended up merging with someone who hates spider man and happens to be at the same place when the alien finally left Peter or that Peter's and Brock's fathers were working on a scietific breakthrough and Peter and Brock wanting to finish their fathers work created Venom. I know which one I prefer.

I like the fact that Ultimate Venom and Carnage are the direct result of Peter, Brock, and Conners messing around with Peters DNA. Peter is directly involved with thier creation and is ultimately responsible for their actions. There is no crazy murderer or alien ofspring to blame for Carnages actions, just Conners and Peter.

Nataku8188
You call Carnage and Venom shallow, like most other people. Please pick up their self titled series and LS and then you will see more into the characters.

Kontraz
leonard... you do realize that tod mcfarlain was planning on creating venom EVER SINCE the suit's comic debute, right?

badsymbiote
Age doesn't always imply wisdom, and wisdom doesn't always indicate age. Try to remember that before you call us names again. Just because you possess brains biologically, it doesn't mean that you've chosen to use them, as illustrated by your senseless and thoughtless post.
Now, where was I? I guess I just had a "senior moment"--which is one that comes to you when you have attained wisdom, age, and the level of confidence that I demonstrate. Put that in yer pipe and smoke it, young fella....

MaxCarnage
I seriously loved the symbiote story originally more than the Ultimate version. The fact that Venom's whole reason to attack Spidey is his fueled hatred was way better than Ultimate's version. Plus they looked better to me for some reason (cover art anyway.) I'd like to see Carnage once his life force absorbing dealy is done that he gets Kasady as a host and fights Spidey. Being an amorphous blob is stupid. Carnage is murdered in Ultimate.

grey fox
true but still ultimate carnage seems a little to whached out for the good of things i mean the absorbing life force, im not sure who stole that first the 1990,s show or ultimate spiderman but still no one includes gwen itno th option she,s just a blonde who get,s kiled no one cares if she bonded with carnage and became a femme fetal and near enough beat peter to death they cocked up carnages birth so hwy not mess with the hwole story line and do somethign good (sorry if the spelling,s a little off buti am annoyed that no one acknoledges that carnage bonded to gwen is a good idea

Ghetto Goblin
it isn't licke eye spel thet werd ol of the time.

ducks is ok too, i don't really care, hehe. Happy Dance

Heathsaid
I hate the consept of the -NEW- Carnage.... though Venom's isnt that bad.... wait.. Carnage post... Anyways, either way the "Being Birthed" could of went well with ultament carange. Venom is still running around out there I belive and it could been made some otehr way, not soem dumb "der her her herrr.... Bio-Crange..."

grey fox
bio crange what is thast just wondering

Heathsaid
Bio Carnage is what I call Ultament Carnage... its not the Symbiote Alian we have all came to know and love.... He is made from some sort of DNA bull crap.

badsymbiote
Maybe, but INTERESTING CRAP nonetheless. I didn't like the explained origin of Carnage too much, but that may just be because I I am comparing it to the introduction of the living suit and Venom--
Initially, I didn't love it because it tuned Parker's Marvel world on it's ear--but after I read it, I found that the content was very detailed, and that alot of research had undoubtedly been done--it made a few historical references as well as citing Greek words to explain root origins of modern medical terms--overall, I was impressed, and am still a big fan of the title.

grey fox
good

badsymbiote
Yeah, so what do you think, everybody, is she dead or isn't she? You know of whom I speak. (If you don't, then, take a hike--and don't post a response)

grey fox
who are you talking about

badsymbiote
I know you are kidding me, right? Is this not the Ultimate Carnage thread? Aren't you reading Ultimate Spidey's Carnage arc? If not, you should. I won't mention her name, because I don't want to ruin it for anyone. If you want to talk about it more, message me.

grey fox
ohhhhhhhhhhhh her

badsymbiote
yes. We'll find out tomorrow......

shadow225588
WOW
i get that comic today and i must say i cant wait

mordamor22
i red it and i dont wanna post spoilers but read the spoiler if u want

carnage is (or looks like) peters dad

Linkalicious
Hey I was wondering...where does the Venom vs Carnage series take off from?

They start issue one in the middle of a fight between the Venom and Carnage. Was this meeting built up in another comic series....like Ultimate Spiderman?

I have 3 of the Ultimate Spidey comics with Carnage being created by Connor and him escaping....has a 4th (i think comic no. 64) come out yet?

Someone give me the quick 2 minute jyst.

mordamor22
the whole carnage arc just ended and no venom vs carnage does not take off from ultimate spidey

badsymbiote
Yeah, in fact it's safe to say that it has absolutely NOTHING to do with Ultimate Spidey.
And LINK--64 came out yesterday. Chronologically, it doesn't seem to immediately follow anything that I'm aware of, but the Venom and Carnage rivalry knows no season.
You need no background info to read Venom vs. Carnage.

fever red
Well, you do need a little...
Cletus good. Fun guy.
Eddie bad. Party-pooper.
wink (added to avert certain death)

SUPERMANDAMAN
I just finished reading Ult Spiderman 64 and I think that Bendis went in the wrong direction with Carnage and he also didnt make Carnage as tough as he should of been.

mordamor22
i think he did a good job but i too dont think he made carnage tough enough

badsymbiote
Certainly not, but we'll I'm betting that we may all eat our words in the next couple of months or so. Maybe even sooner.

Ghetto Goblin
hey bad symbiote, you know that venom pic that you posted well...

where does he keep that thing, his tongue is so long.

and curling it up, he wouldn't be able to close his mouth, and what if he swallowed it.

badsymbiote
You DO realize what the original bio-material sample is, though, right? (The one mutated with Parker's blood dna sample).

And that doesn't impress you at least a little?!? Jeepers.

badsymbiote
That is Ultimate Venom--he can hold his own tongue--but I'd be happy to take what he couldn't handle. big grin

Mane
OWWW!!! droolio

grey fox
grey fox : *wallks up and looks at invitation in hand* hey it say's here there are suposed to be peopmphhhh

*smashign noises in the background as a door get's closed and locked*

*husky southern voice starts* alright now that that damn ninja is gone im in controll me revolver ocleot mwhahaahahahahahah now who to kill first *spins revolver on figner* YOU *points colt single action army at mane and fires*

Spiderman_RJ
carnage is just like he was suposed to be, i always wanted carnage this way, kasady is a looser, but i loved him for the fun things he made.the simbio can be like this for himself, but he should build up a own body. aand never ever haad to get close to my dear gwen. oh how i hate marvel.

FreakFest
Methinks Spider-Carnage is now on the way. Ben Reilly will try to give himself all of Parker's powers with that blood sample, and it will work for a while, until he turns into a monster.
Spider-Carnage is my favorite character of all time, so I really hope I am right.

Bluwe
ok i bought the ultimate spider-man collection and it only goes up to ultimate venom. then there's a cliffhanger where mary-jane doesnt want peter anymore and noone can find eddie. anyone know where i can buy the second half?

grey fox
*spins colt single action army on finger* alright then YOU *points and fires at spiderman rj *

badsymbiote
Well, of course, try your local comics shops...I find it hard to believe that you can't get anymore of this title--have you tried looking at the graphic novels--I think they've done most of USM in that format.

Also, if you want to shop on-line, go to milehighcomics.com
they have EVERYTHING.

badsymbiote
So, I'm wondering whether you liked or hated the part in USM where Gwen and MJ finally talked things out, and Gwen divulged that she may be more into girls than men...poor little gwendy...

Spiderman_RJ
shes gwen that what counts, and still she carres for peter, i like her little rebel way

badsymbiote
I'm just glad that MJ and Gwen got the opportunity to talk before...

grey fox
giodamn no one cares about me am i invisible *points gun straight at bad symbyotes head*

Mane
dude its badsymbIote not badsymbYote...im amazed at how many people misspell your name...

badsymbiote
"What're ya gonna do with that," she began, "aside from piss me off?!?"

No, you're not invisible...alright--I'm messaging you now...before I do anything else. Feel better?

Spiderman_RJ

fever red
So be "Ghost RJ," and say it anyway.
How now, Grey Fox? Faced with an angry symbiote and a hostile ghost... the plot thickens!

badsymbiote
Oh, I'm not angry. Nobody here has ever angered me--irked, yes. Exasperated--absolutely. But not angry.

I was only kidding. I wouldn't hurt him, and he COULDN'T hurt me.

Plus, I think he was just frustrated because he thinks I haven't written my chapter for the story he asked me to contribute to. I've written it 5 times, but every time I send it to him, it doesn't make it--AND it deletes my entry. If the server is gonna bail out on me, at least I should be able to retrieve my work....

Spiderman_RJ
have you ever heard of copy and past , darly? i allways do that after writing a text and publisahing on net i copy it, then i send for any problem in conection i may have

grey fox
revolver ocleot: *shoves grey fox into closet agin*i dont care what that pansy's done nwo DRAW

badsymbiote
Yeah, but I don't want my text on my hard drive, making a floppy for stuff like that seems silly to me, and I don't keep copies of any of the things I write. Plus my typing kinda sucks, and I could use a little practice. But, thanks for the suggestion. smile

grey fox
*listenign to rock music* i still odtn liek ultimate canrage he is jsut a mindless creature that get's his go-go juice from peopel thats all he's just like a liquidy uglier and red version of cell from dragonball z if you think aobut it

Spiderman_RJ
no sweet i dont mean to copy into hard disc use the memory,like just write whatever u want, and copy it before sending, if the sendind is ok, theres no problem, if it failed, do the paste thing on where u were writing and try again.but if its too big like the text u sent me,copy and paste it in note pad, if u have windows, just paste there dont save it. again send, suceed close without saving, if not paste on the place again.
no need for floppy, i actually always hated floppy, too noisy, too slow, to underdate, annd low storage. i love the memory stick i just wish the price lower more.

grey fox
(hey isn,t anyone going to reply to my matter of fact)

Spiderman_RJ
sincerely i didnt understand a thing

grey fox
oooooooooooook i was saying that ultimate carnage is like a uglier red and squishier version of cell(first form) from dragon ball z they both get their go-go juice from people

Spiderman_RJ
oh oka, well not that much, but idea is similar

grey fox
see i am right hahah peopel bleive me

fractyl2
In my opinion, Brock was gaven a bit more depth of his relation to Parker in Ultimate, but they should had kept his hatred of SpiderMan from he comi & series.

Ultimate Venom becames more of a monster than the old version, even wnting to eat SpiderMan.

Carnage, it would seem to be that *Ultimate* Carnage could return ala Cell(regenerate himself), but due to it's shape-shifting powers, Cassidy may be intro'd as a "human-form" of Carnage instead of a convict who became him.

grey fox
very good idea

Symbiotica
A controversial opinion perhaps, but to me a valid one: that thing in Ultimate Spider-Man right now is not Carnage, and I'm not *calling* it Carnage. I call it Ultimate Symbiote. Others crueler than I have suggested the title "Ultimate Scarlet Spider," ha.

Bendis' stripping one of my very favorite characters of all his personality just makes my blood boil... I was already mad about Ultimate Six, and now this, this atrocity! That thing is not Carnage. If its not Cletus Kasady, it is not Carnage!

The kindest thing I can say about the arc is that it sucked, I am sick to death of Bendis' new tactic of making Peter be his own villain every five minutes now... great art by Bagley, nothing else good about it, trust me. I didn't mind Ultimate Venom or his new origin a bit, that was fine, but this is NOT FINE.

Seriously, some people liked this but a whole bunch hated it.

badsymbiote
I think it's just a prelude on the way to becoming Carnage. There was (and usually always is) a second laboratory sample. Hmmm...

The way the creation of this thing happened so quickly and the quick manner of it's resolution leaves me thinking that this is just a phase. Because as it stands now, in my mind, there hasn't been a Carnage--it's merely the symbiote's primal preparations to evolve somehow--perhaps the evolution will unite the symbiote with it's ideal host. It could happen.

fever red
It SHOULD happen, you mean. wink

badsymbiote
Glad you added that. Of course, we should BOTH be right--they definitely SHOULD make this right, and they certainly COULD.

fractyl2
Plus, it be the introduction of a popssible "Ultimate" SpiderCarnage (The Carnage-infected Ben in the comics & final-villian in the SpiderMan catroon finale.)

But if Venom survived(somehow), he might end up asborbing the monster like in the previous comic continity.

kiekan
I wouldn't say there are just two samples.... but instead, a whole bunch (does that mean lots of 'Carnages'?). But yeah, I think thats exactly whats going to happen, Bad. I mean come on, they don't throw this page in there for nothing....

http://dh.dragondiscussion.com/scans/Ultimate_Spider_Man_64_(26).jpg

I think some how, good 'ol Benny is gonna try and further explor the 'Clone', and in turn become something simmilar to the Ultimate Venom.

fractyl2
Kiekan: Such a character existed, SpiderCarnage.

But we must get a "Ock-Carnage" as well.

fever red
Oh, my God, people just what is wrong with Kasady?
Um, wait. Don't answer that. There isn't enough room on the net.
You know what I mean...

kiekan
Spider-Carnage was from the normal Marvel-verse, in which the Carnage Symbiote broke out of Ravencroft by way of bonding with John Jameson (Who at the time was looking over security at the Institute). After a few issues, the Carnage Sym eventually made its way to Ben Reilly.

Though, in the Ultimate-verse, its completly different. Ben Reilly is not a clone of Peter Parker, and is instead the guy in the scan I posted. All he is, is some random lab assistant that works with Curt Connors. From the looks of it, though, he doesn't appear to be working with the good doctor for much longer.

Trust me on this one, Ben Reilly is my all time favorite comic character (along with Venom). So finding out that he wasn't even remotly the same character in the Ultimate-verse was a pretty big disapointment for me.

fractyl2
kiekan: True the Ben Reily of this continity is different from the "clone", but it would make a good origin of the Ultimate Scarlet Spider due to becoming SpiderCarnage...
Plus in the end, once Carnage was seemingly killed, Reily took the 2nd sample of Parker's blood{As you showed}, what will happen is hard to say at this time.

http://www.spiderfan.org/comics/reviews/spiderman_ultimate/064.html

Fever Red: Kassidy may be in the Ultimate Spiderman series, but as a human-alias of Carnage {If it survived anyway.}.

fever red
You mean, someone it "pretends" to be, just a mask. Odd reversal, kind of pleasing, ironic, because Kasady always used Red as little more than a mask, a prop, a way to position himself as he thought he should be... never had a relationship to Red where he considered Red anything like a real being.
I suppose, as long as Carnage begins to exhibit that same vivacious, sparkling personality, and show that same charming face from time to time, I don't care much that they changed his origin. I never really needed his abusive past in reg. continuity to justify for me his present behavior, though I thought it was a nice enrichment. (At core, I believe Clete began badly, with behavioral problems, and even if given the best possible parenting, would have behaved markedly antisocially, cruel and selfish even if law-abiding. God love him; he's just a natural scamp.) So they can take all that out without diminishing the charactor's behavioral rationale to me. Someone acting such a b@d-@ss is pretty clearly and simply a b@d-@ss, could come out of a lab experiment or a kid with a mal-adaptive genotype, who cares?

fractyl2
fever red: Correct. Due to Carange's ability to alter it's body, it's possible for him to disguise himseldf as a human if he wanted to.
But maybe that upgrade Ultimate Carnage with some elements from Older Toguro of YYH(Since he's alot like Carnage in sadistic nature & power to uses his body like a weapon.)

Symbiotica
Perhaps - but I'm no longer interested in seeing what happens. Bendis recently released the schedule for the next year. We'd have to wait a year before we even get to Ultimate Hobgoblin! meanwhile we plod through such thrills-a-minute as "Dentention" and the 50,000th team-up with Wolverine. No offense to Wolvie fans, but yaaaaawwwwwnnnnn. I have just had enough, after Ultimate Symbiote: count me out.

I say why waste time with Wolverine when we could be bringing Ultimate Venom back into the picture? We get Ultimate BC back, but still no Venom? And how long will it be till Ultimate Symbiote shows back up? Patience is a virtue, but I lack patience to wait, what, two years to see these stories completely play themselves out.

SpiderPunk
I can't imagine that it'll be that long before we see Venom again. But I agree I think there are better stories to be told than just teaming up Spidy and Wolverine (although some of the interaction between the two is really funny). The cross-overs don't stop there it keeps going with Johnny Storm after Wolvie and Dr Strange. Come on Bendis, if you wanted to do team-ups you should have kept writing it.

Lenord
Actually I have loved all the Wolverine > Spidey crossovers in the ultimate universe, because it can be very funny to see them interacting. Ultimate Peter is still a kid and after what happened in the last couple of issues he is going to need someone to talk to, that understands what he is going through and Wolverine is the closest thing he has.

P.S. I have never liked the whole Venom/Carnage or clone saga in the original title (they should have just killed of the Symbiote a long time ago instead of making more and more of them). While I like what has been done with Ultimate Venom/Carnage I am not in too much of a hurry to see them back. I would rather see the whole Ben/Scarlet Spider storie developed further (with the usuall Ultimate twist)...

grey fox
picture of detention

Ghetto Goblin
MAN i missed you guys over that last 3 weeks

K3VIL
Here in italy USM had reach the second number of Hollywood saga, reading the spoilers about Carnage, i disagree with what the writers have make.It would be better if they make Gwen becoming Carnage, she hates spidey, so she is the best character to create a new Nemesys, Eddy is too like a monster, is human side is owned by the costumes desires and orders, i prefer the standard version of Venom.Anyway a Gwen/Carnage would be really fun, Peter have to fight her, and during one of the fights she show her face to him, saying she loves him and Pete have to choose if fight her or love her, a situation like that is really interesting, but they have make Carnage like a freakin symbiot with no brain.

Symbiotica
Sweet mother of mercy, Gwen should have been Carnage? What a nauseating thought.

You have no idea what sacrilege you have just uttered.... of course a mindless Carnage and Gwen being Carnage are just about equally stupid, I'll grant you that, but man. Have mercy on the Carnage-fans.

CKayote
The idea has merit a seperate thing, but as rip/re-write/what-not of real Carnage.
Perhaps if she's 'Ultimate' some other character?
New Ulti Venom? Ulti Shirek? Or *gasp* a completely original character that doesn't have to have the prefix 'Ulti-'.

[email protected]

Next Venom_girl
Hi. Loved the She-carnage idea. So I drew little fanart.
Oh and didn't Ultimate Flash call Ultimate Gwen "serial killer lady". stick out tongue

CKayote
That totally rules!

[email protected]

grey fox
YESSSSSSSS finally someone agrees with me on the idea of a she carnage i mean Gwen as well Even, that is just beautiful (hi fives next venom girl )

Next Venom_girl
Cool! Thanx stick out tongue

mordamor22
great art maybe you can give us some info or what not about the symboite or host

Irish Wolverine
Listen, if they kept the origin of Ultimate Carnage exactly the same as the original Carnage, then what would be the point? The Ultimate series offers a different take on characters than the regular series. That being said, I thought Ultimare Carnage was beaten way too quickly. The same with Ultimate Venom. Both of those story arcs seemed a bit rushed to me.

Ultimate Venom didn't really make too much sense, either.

*Spoiler ahead*

And what the hell was the deal with Ultimate Carnage being Peter's father? I mean, it was literally his father, come back from the dead, but that's what Peter referred to it as.

Irish Wolverine

Irish Wolverine
I meant to say it WASN'T literally his father. I hate the internet.

mordamor22
yeah ultimate venom will be coming back as will black cat and whats up with a villain having an arc then dieing or going away then almost always having a second arc? its somehow monotonous

Next Venom_girl
I want to see Ultimate Venom vrs. Ultimate Carnage. big grin

Symbiotica
Let's try to clarify this issue.

No one is suggesting Ultimate origins should be "exactly the same." I think people are just not getting this.... let's use an example: Ultimate Venom.

Would it have been okay if U. Venom had been a mindless pile of goo meandering around, sucking people dry of all bodily fluids? How would that have been? Would you have liked it? Would you have said, "How true to the character! This rules!" ? What if Peter Parker had been written as a crossdressing transexual? Would that be okay? It'd be "new," we can all agree on that. Is change for the sake of change usually a thing that turns out well?

Somehow I doubt it, and deep down in your hearts everyone knows this is true.

Next Venom_girl
I was also hoping to see Ultimate Cassidy.
Ultimate Ann Weying too.

It's Grey Fox's very cool idea. I just drew it. It's Gwen Stacy (clone?) bonded with a version of the Carnage symbiote.

mordamor22
ok sweetness

doctorstrongbad
Yeah they had to change it a little bit.

mordamor22
ya

doctorstrongbad
It was my favorite origin either but I still read it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.