*New* Episode 3 Picture!!??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Skywalker1025
Here is a new picture of Episode 3 that I found, so I don't really know if it's new, but oh well here you go:

smokin' big grin cool eek! Happy Dance

Skywalker1025
damn, sorry i cant show the picture cuz im having problems...

neo-nico
show us,pleeeeeeeease.

moonwalker741
ummmm what the hell is this?

Jedi Priestess
Guys messed Please PLEASE search before you post.

all I had to do was type in EP3 pictures

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25403&highlight=EP3+Pictures

neo-nico
Great,I think we'll never see this picture. sad

bILLYgOAT
test your links before posting in future

neo-nico
sad mad haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,it's make me furious,because I was very exciting to see a new pics from episode 3 and finaly it was for nothing. sad

Skywalker1025
lightsout.movieweb.com/news/news.php?id=4596

Skywalker1025
there you go im so sorry about the problem, i cant send in the link or the attachment because it says im not a full memeber just a junior

sorry,

Skywalker1025

Jedi Priestess
ok thats not new it was posted on the Star Wars site in the OS section awhile back. Good effort. smile

darktim1
when ever will be fine.

Jedi Priestess
and now presenting the son of Darth Maul! I found this on Comic Con news today. I am telling you guys, I am a die hard SW fan but nothing and NO ONE could make me dress up the way these peeps have been at Comic Con. Except maybe ID wear Padme's little number when she first kissed Anakin. I already have one like the fireplace scene. wink

Lyn
Do you really?? I envy you greatly JP!! laughingstick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.