Dom and Billy...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kella
Okay girlies...we are always talking about one or the other in both threads...time to have one for both...cuz it just makes more sense this way!!!
Now we can post pics and talk about both without being off topic. There we go....

BloomBabyGirl
heh ya smart kella

Kella
thank you BBG.... it's Dommeh and Billeh time....big grin

BloomBabyGirl
http://www.boomspeed.com/frzendreams/dom-billy.jpg

nice erm...skirts....laughing out loud

Pyrofly
good idea kella...

Kella
thanks...i love Billy in his kilts....yummeh....

Pyrofly
lol same...droolio

Kella
i love this pic...it's so cute...

Kella
and dis one too....

Pyrofly
aww love so cute

Kella
gotta love them...i know I do. You can't love one without the other. It's like...a sin or something...big grin

Kella
Okay...I got a pic or two to post....

Pyrofly
yay! piccy time big grin

Kella
here's a cutie...laughing

Kella
and dis one too....

Pyrofly
laughing i just love billys smilie love

Kella
i like this one of all the hobbits....

Kella
and this one just confuses me.....but I like it...big grin

Pyrofly
confused i like it but im confused by it

Kella
yeah...i was trying to make a joke, but it just got confusing....oh well...feel free to post some pics Pyro...big grin

PippinTook
Happy Dance YAY FOR THE DOM AND BILLY THREAD!!! I love you, Kella *hugs* Whoop!

I think I actually get that last pic...which is strange...I don't get most stuff confused

Alright! Second page already! Happy Dance

Kella
ha ha ha...thanks Pip... feel free to post pics and other such stuff...I'll find out that Billy info for you...big grin

BloomBabyGirl
grr. i cant post it but go to this website http://www.freewebs.com/votehpq/domandbilly.htm some nice pics

Pyrofly
i would but my pc's messed up so im using my cousins and she dont got pics of them sad

Kella
dude...that sucks.... oh well...post em when you can....big grin

Kella
The hands of a lover...
They caress my milky white flesh with their soft fingertips...
warm breath fills the air of the moment...
a single touch...
the world comes to a halt...
my heart is stopped...
my blood is heated...
he takes me in his arms...
so this is what forever is...

sblomiexisxsexy
DOM AND BILLEH, BILLEH AND DOM!!!
having one with out the other is like, milk..with out...cookies..? did that make sense. but unfortunetly i was told i could only be the Ofiicial Owner of one of them. so i picked dom. it was hard tho. wink stick out tongue

sblomiexisxsexy
i LOVE that animation!
::squee:: arent the ADORABLE!?

Kella
Who told you such a thing????? Cuz i already have Dom....stick out tongue

Kella
and yes...they are adorable...I love them both so so much....

here's a Squee for ya....

Pyrofly
lol... kella you have to share wink

Kella
says who?!

blowup

Pyrofly
says me stick out tongue well actually you only have to share with who you want... and you want to share with me right? big grin

Kella
Of course sweetie... I share with my friends...I'm sure Sblomie will soon become one of them...she just needs to share... then we'll be all good.

Can you do that Sblomie? Can you share with the rest of the group???

XxXDomLoverXxX
She shares with me !!!!!! I think confused
Anyway...yippie for the Dom and Billy thread...fab idea Kella..your too cool for words Happy Dance

Pyrofly
of course we share with you pip yes

awsome pic love

Kella
Of course I share with you DL....I posted somewhere that I would let my girls have their turns with him if he and I ever became friends....then he would be all mine...unless one of you stole his heart away first...laughing

Pyrofly
laughing

Kella
well..i would....jealously, but i have to be fair to my girls...right?

Pyrofly
right yes

Kella
big grin hee hee hee

sblomiexisxsexy
heh heh, i think not!! stick out tongue

sblomiexisxsexy
and yes..i suppose i can share. :stick out tongueouty face:: were allin this together right? ok good. then i can share. big grin

Kella
yes, we can all share...share the yumminess that is Dom and Billy.drool

Pyrofly
jumpdom and billy

sblomiexisxsexy
yay! i have a present for you...

sblomiexisxsexy
and this one..

Kella
and I one for you....big grin

Pyrofly
piccys!!! love

sblomiexisxsexy
i lurve piccys! i haf like...a thousand... happy

Pyrofly
lol i have like 60 in one folder but its on my other pc and it crashed mad

sblomiexisxsexy
aww! sad

Kella
yeah that sucks Pyro.

I have somewhere nearing 1000 pics of Dom and Billy combined....mostly of Dom though. and they are throughout uhm...3 or 4 folders....can't remember at the moment and too lazy to check. big grin

sblomiexisxsexy
wow, that is some serious filing. wacko

Pyrofly
well i g2g for the night buh byes hug

sblomiexisxsexy
heres another for ye!

::really really big SQUEE::

Kella
bye Pyro...have sweet Dommie dreams..big grin

sblomiexisxsexy
nighty nite!

Kella
I'm going to head out myself. I have to make dinner. It won't make itself ya know...big grin ta-ta....talk to you later guys...big grin

sblomiexisxsexy
bye bye!

XxXDomLoverXxX
I must have about 300 pics of Billy and Dom altogether..not in folders...but on my walls big grin
In my folders i must have 80 odd Happy Dance they will be added to my wall sooner or later smile

XxXDomLoverXxX
I must have about 300 pics of Billy and Dom altogether..not in folders...but on my walls big grin
In my folders i must have 80 odd Happy Dance they will be added to my wall sooner or later smile
Love the wallpaper Kella..i have mainly Dom wallpaper at the moment..with the odd Billy and Orli..so it's nice to have some Merry and Pippin too.

Kella
I got a few new papers....I need more of them together. i only have like...6 i think....
Okay....this is off topic, but this song by Modest Mouse sounds much better on the radio than on tv. The video sucks...and I thought I hated the song...but I just found myself singing along with it. Wierd...

Anyways...BILLY AND DOMMIE BILLY AND DOMMIE!!!!! YAY WANT EM FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!! ATLEAST I GET DOM FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! big grin

(sorry, don't know where that came from)

XxXDomLoverXxX
laughing Here's some of my wallpapers if you want to use them?

XxXDomLoverXxX
eek!

XxXDomLoverXxX
smile

Pyrofly
eek! i love thos pics DL love

sblomiexisxsexy
aww

Kella
DL...those papers look awesome. I couldn't see the last one though. good going.... I love all my boys together...big grin

Kella
i gots a few more...pics i mean....

Kella
and again...

XxXDomLoverXxX
I have this smile

Kella
and I have this one....

XxXDomLoverXxX
Shall have to go hunting for more Billy and Dom pics as i have none left of them both sad

Kella
laughing I know what you mean. There are a ton until you need them..stick out tongue

ArrghPirateGirl
big grin

Kella
gotta love these guys...i know I do.

Sometimes I wish Poligamy worked that way...I would want them both and I would give them both plenty of lovin. They would be quite content with me...big grin

Kella
I can't let my thread die.... POST DOM AND BILLY PICS!!!! THEY MUST SURVIVE!!!!! stick out tongue

XxXDomLoverXxX
Oh i know what you mean Kella big grin i could quite easily show those two a good time..if you know what i mean wink i have so much love to give them both..if they don't mind sharing a women that is? stick out tongue

XxXDomLoverXxX
I have been on the hunt and found some good pics big grin

XxXDomLoverXxX
Oh and i found this interview with Dom and Billy..made me giggle laughing out loud
Billy Boyd (Pippin) and Dominic Monaghan (Merry) are the Abbott and Costello of The Lord of the Rings cast. They're writing a comedy for themselves to star in, and if it captures even half the humour of their interview, they'll be laughing all the way to the bank.
National Post: Billy, you starred in Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World. What was it like?

D: Last night I was congratulated on Master and Commander. They said, "I very much enjoyed Master and Commander." I said, "So did I." I've been asked to sign pictures of Billy. I was asked by a Japanese journalist, what is the melody of your character.
B: What do you say to that?
D: G sharp.
B: The happiest of all keys.

NP: Dominic, I understand you studied martial arts for an upcoming film.
D: I like to take people off their guard by allowing them to hit me and then suddenly coming back with a cobra technique.
B: Well, your cobra technique is strong.
D: I did study wushu for about eight weeks, which is really nothing. But I was able to kick over my head, which is good fun. That's a great thing about the job. Billy was doing Master and Commander and learning about knots and seamanship and when I went down to visit him in Mexico I woke up tied to my bed in half-sheep shanks and double weaves.
B: You usually have to pay for that kind of service.
NP: Who's the best drinker among the hobbits?
D: Sean would be last because he doesn't drink an awful amount. Elijah's good but he only got into drinking in New Zealand, and Billy and I really took him to town a couple of times. But Billy's quite good because he's Scottish, it's part of his heritage, he has to do it. And I just use it as an escape and a way of chasing women.
B: And it works.
NP: But aren't women chasing you?
D: What I do is go in a really tight circle and it allows me to chase them for a little bit.
B: And then you use the cobra technique.
D: They can never say no to the cobra.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

laughing

Kella
LMFAO!!!! I love them! Oh God I just want to hang out with them and all of us get drunk!!!! That would be a piss fest of laughter.... DL you have to come join us! hee hee....it would be great!

Merry Lover
laughing laughing laughing laughing I LOVE them!!
Damn I wish he'd use his cobra technique on me! laughing out loud

Kella
i love them too....I want both of them to use all their moves on me...eek!

ArrghPirateGirl
love

BloomBabyGirl
im baaakkkk,,...........

ahh dom and billly *hump sequence* hot hott hottt

ArrghPirateGirl
laughing 2 much info BloomBabe laughing

BloomBabyGirl
laughing out loud

XxXDomLoverXxX
Oh just try stopping me...i'm with you..PARTY TIME!! drunk

BloomBabyGirl
i loved in LOTR when they wree drinkin and singin eek!

Kella
OMG...I love it too....I have all of the songs.... like...that Dom and Billy sang and the one that Billy sang for the Steward of Gondor...

Hey,ho,to the bottle I go
to heal my heart and drown my woe
rain may fall and wind may blow and there'll still be many miles to go!
Sweet is the sound of the pouring rain and the stream that flows from hill to plain!
But better than rain or rippling brook...
Is a mug of beer inside this Took!

Home is behind
The world ahead
And there are many paths to tread
Through Shadow
To the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight
Mist and Shadow
Cloud and Shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

Oh you can search far and wide
You can drink the whole town dry
but you'll never find a beer so brown
but you'll never find a beer so brown
as the one we drink in our home town
as the one we drink in our home town
So you can drink your fancy ales
you can drink em by the flagon
but the only brew for the brave and true
comes from the Green Dragon!

BloomBabyGirl
i love the all shade fade song

Kella
yeah...me too....I just can't seem to get that first one out of my head...

XxXDomLoverXxX
I love all the songs too. Happy Dance

BloomBabyGirl
theyre good singers thats the best part

Kella
oh I know... I finally heard parts of the Pandemonuimfrom america album...which I ordered today via internet.... and it rocks.... in a weird sort of way... Dom's song Shadow....OMG... I so so so love it!

ArrghPirateGirl
My friend has dat song eek!

Merry Lover
Can you download that song anywhere? And did he write it himself? embarrasment

Kella
I downloaded it free from... http://www.dommonaghan.com/main.html

Go to Media - Downloads - Audio - and it should be the audio clip of...
Shadow / Maybe / Half fling

there ya go....Half fling is so damn funny....Lij and Dom are hilarious. big grin

I don't know if he wrote himself. embarrasment I would guess he did...cuz it sounds like something he would do....but it could have been Viggo.

BloomBabyGirl
viggo is such an artist love love that soing

Kella
me too...big grin I'm addicted to anything LOTR and anything that the fellowship is now doing.... I'm hopeless...sad

BloomBabyGirl
join da club smile

Kella
been here for a while now thanks....stick out tongue

BloomBabyGirl
laughing out loud

Kella
I can't help myself. stick out tongue

Merry Lover
Has this one been posted yet?

Kella
i don't think so...that's a cute one....I don't recall seeing that one before.... good going MerryLover big grin

Merry Lover
*bows modestly*

It's really funny, me and my friend at school always argue about who is better, Billy or Dom (she likes Billy).
But you can't only love one of them, it's true! You have to loe both! big grin

Kella
Yes...yes you do. There is no one or the other....its all or nothing. simple as that. big grin

Kella
hmm....slipping in the Dom and Billy thread too....sad

BloomBabyGirl
i cant decide whos better they both remind me of each other

XxXDomLoverXxX
That is true..they are both alike in many ways..humour..cuteness...lovable etc etc!!
The only thing that is different are their looks and accents big grin
GOD I LOVE EM BOTH....Dom more though!! Had to say that!!

BloomBabyGirl
il ike billy . hes so adorable. or maybe i just liked pippiin better

Kella
I love them both, but yes....i prefer Dom. There is just something about him that makes me love him so much more...big grin

XxXDomLoverXxX
That is true Kella...he has that extra something that makes our hearts beat faster..and our legs quiver..and our mouth's water etc etc.. big grin

BloomBabyGirl
ha i luv his pug nose

Merry Lover
Kella, the pic you posted there is gorgeous! love

Pyrofly
i agree 100% yes

XxXDomLoverXxX
Me too big grin

Pyrofly
i love that pic love

BloomBabyGirl
i wish theyd make out on screen for me evil face

Pyrofly
eek!

laughing out loud

XxXDomLoverXxX
Here's another pic for us to ogle big grin

BloomBabyGirl
...closer...closer...

Pyrofly
laughing out loud

XxXDomLoverXxX
This is a funny hobbit Avatar
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/mad4dom/fetch2dll.gif

Pyrofly
lol laughing out loud that is funny

BloomBabyGirl
ya baby grab that ass

Pyrofly
laughing out loud

Kella
yeah...i love it too...i found some things last night...mostly about Dom... I'll post em anyway a little at a time. big grin

Kella
oh.....and does that look like Dom and Billy to you???? hmmm....

Pyrofly
smile

Kella
okay and this is Dom and Lij...but i almost fell over when I saw it. big grin

BloomBabyGirl
eek! i love those kinda hats. that when i first fell in love with Bloom when i saw him with the hat

http://www.allstarswallpapers.com/SylvieTeil4/OrlandoBloom1.JPG

im tellin u i cant ressit a man in a hat

Kella
eek! OMG...they are so sexy in those hats.... I just wanna grab em and throw em down and $#^& em .......OH GOD YES!!!! embarrasment oh... hi...embarrasment

BloomBabyGirl
laughing out loud hi physco

XxXDomLoverXxX
This is my all time fav pic of Dom in his hat..when i first saw this i neally died...after saying OMFG a few times laughing out loud This is one sexy pic!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/mad4dom/Dom%20pics/Dom_hat.jpg love

BloomBabyGirl
eek! the hat/.....

Kella
hmm....not my fav hat pic.... but a good one. big grin

XxXDomLoverXxX
Here's another hat pic..another of my favs big grin
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/mad4dom/Dom%20pics/twss.jpg

Kella
eek!...yes, that's one of my favs too....oh Dom...oh yeah baby! droolio

Kella
hee hee hee....naughty thoughts about Naughty boys....

Princess Re
they aren't good looking AT ALL to me...i am now focused on my sword fighting skills improving,and my martail arts

XxXDomLoverXxX
confused NOT GOOD LOOKING!!!!! Ok..whatever you say! But i think they are the most gorgeous, sexy, adorable, cute, scrumptious guys in the world eek!

Princess Re
thats just me tho..

Kella
I loves Dom and Billy precious...they are the greatest guys. I love a guy with a sense of humor...that's a huge turn on for me...big grin

Princess Re
omg.....WTF is wrong with me? i have a new interest in tom felton...i have no damn idea why...why can't i resist him??????????????? What the f**k? messed

Princess Re
never really did have an iterest in keanu reeves i just like his person in the matrix

PippinTook
WTF? What does that have to do with Dom or Billy, PR? blink

And you have to be NUTS to not think those two sex machines aren't gorgeous!! eek! They're the sexiest men I've ever seen wink

Wow! I haven't been on this thread in so freakin long! no Sorry, guys.... Hopefully, Dom and Billy will forgive me sad

Princess Re
i doesn't have anything to do with them...but why do you care?i don't care if i get off topic

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>