Guys, share ur opinion on make-up!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dead_Bride_2_B
Hello!
I ma grl and wear make-up! DO u guys like grls who make-up or do u perfer grls go nautal? roll eyes (sarcastic)

HockeyHorror
i wouldn't care bout make up or no make up as long as their good looking yes

sniper
my lady dosent wear make-up

§pearhead
no makeup

Black Onyx
i prefer boys erm

with no make up

John 117
Doesn't matter to me, if a girl looks good, she looks good ... makeup doesn't play any role in it

lil bitchiness
I like guys with eye make up droolio

silver_tears
actually it does stick out tongue

Black Onyx
theres a point where wearing an amount of make up is horrible

like those girls who wear like 30 pounds of it

all i wear is eyelinr and mascara and sometimes eyeshadow

Jedi Priestess
I never ever wear a base....feels like a mask messed

dave123
if it looks good eek! then yeah

I rule
Its good as long as they dont pack it on.

Black Onyx
ugh girls that pack on that stuff are so discusting

all that stuff is uncomfortable except eyeliner

Tex
Please wear make-up! yes

Black Onyx
laughing out loud

Linkalicious
That's about the most Flamerific thing i've heard all day. Thanks for the laugh.

Girls with Make-Up...but not a lot

usually eye make up...

Pyrofly
same here droolio

Tptmanno1
roll eyes (sarcastic)
If the make-up's nice than yes.

Ketchup
Not necessary, but again. If it looks good. stick out tongue

Black Onyx
gerrrrbbb

forumcrew
makeup is good and fine just in moderation... when girls have that orange fake tan glow and a face that could melt yea shes hot but its not ideal and they really need a new life.. women who are just naturally pretty like say a jennifer garner are far better

Discos
I prefer make-up....and we should guys, do you see how much money and preparation they have to go through before even putting it on.

My sister tidied her room yesterday and about 4hrs later it was just a rubbish state again due to all the make-up crap laying around.

RaventheOnly
No make up big grin

silver_tears
I will just say it's so dirty when girls don't know how to wear it messed
I mean some chicks look like they have a layer of paint on their faces, the key is blending for gods sake messed
And if you're gonna wear foundation or cover up find a matching tone damn it mad

dave123
ummm yeah, what she said

Agent Elrond
little to none make-up

I can hadle some minor touch-ups, btu sometimes, girls can go overboard and they look worse with make-up than w/o

Baylin
I prefer natural, but what i hate is girls that put too much make up on or put it on very badly

§pearhead
those last two sentences make no sense to me laughing out loud

(I swear it's a cult or something)

§nakehead
It dosent matter as long as they look good. But NEVER black lipstick

Shadow_Fox
My kinda guy stick out tongue

Df02
my g/f doesnt wear any, so i guess errrr.....no? lol

Clovie
i wear make-up when i want to.
not always.
not voting.

Shadow_Fox
My friends don't like me wearing makeup. They say they like my natural look, it seems to work with the guys stick out tongue

Dead_Bride_2_B
I wish I was like you..I want to be a person who looks good nautraul..But when I wear make-up...the guys stare at me and tell me i m pretty..but 2 ma friends they say I m a ***** for wearing make-up even though she wears make-up 2.. shes so confusing!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.