2 questions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tptmanno1
I need some help
A) What do you think the best/most difinitive RAM Album is? I wanna buy one but I don't know what one to buy.

B) What is the name of Guns & Roses second album, you know, the double one? I wanna buy that one too.
Thanks

HockeyHorror
if ur referring to RATM (rage against the machine) then get The Fight For Los Angeles. i liked that album. but i haven't heard ALL their albums. their other albums should be just as good or even better.

Tptmanno1
yea, I thought i hit T, oh well.

I was thinking about getting Fight for LA but wanted to hear other opinions. Thanks

ElectricBugaloo
I'd say that their s/t debut is their most complete album. It has raw fury from start to finish. You really can't go wrong with the Battle (not fight) of Los Angeles, Evil Empire or their self-titled albums. Renegades is pretty good, but it isn't necessarily representative of their overall work.

The live albums are good if you liked their other stuff; it's basically the same stuff, only live, so make sure that you actually like RATM before buying them.

Tptmanno1
Cool, thanks

wel to tpmanno i agree with hockey that battle of los angeles is great..and id'; consider their second best...in my opinion their first album (self-titled with "wake up" on it) is the best.....get that one before you get battle of los angeles

Amanda 417
i can't help you on that but i want to get my signature out there.

Deathblow
Evil Empire. Its by far my favorite Rage album. Battle Of Los Angeles is overrated IMO, second best is s/t.

Black Onyx
yesEvil Empire

Victor Von Doom
They're all excellent in their own way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.