James Franco: A Sexy Beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silver_tears
He's absolutely gorgey love

http://www.celebrity-exchange.com/celebs/photos48/james-franco.jpg

And his acting is wonderful eek!

furryman
yeah eek! I have that pic embarrasment

silver_tears
I do too love

ScottsLover
this guy should really be in more movies!!! i love him as harry osbourne!

silver_tears
Spiderman 2 he was so sexy droolio

furryman
he's only sexy when he does certain looks, not when he's upset erm

ScottsLover
still kinda sexy love

silver_tears
smokin'

Black Onyx
hes 5'6"

BlackC@t
I love him! guys in the Spider-Man forum were saying he was a loser and bad actor, and I was like 'No he's not! he's fantastic mad'
I LOVED him in the Spider-Man movies.

ScottsLover
i know right??!!

ScottsLover
found another one to drool on!
http://www.celebrity-exchange.com/celebs/photos46/james-franco.jpg

silver_tears
oh yea baby smokin'

Black Onyx
he looks like

james dean

nail_bunny
yeah hes a pretty good lookin' fella

Stewie is God
damn he is hot!!!!!! i think he looks better than orlando...but thats jus me....................... angel

BloomBabyGirl
STEWIE U SINEER! jus playin but i can see why ppple might think hes not a good actor...but hes still fine as hell

fabgab04
I absolutley LOOOVEEE him!!!!!!! He's gorgeous in everything all the time!! haha

PanIsMYMan08
omg he is sooo cute! hehe i have this picture of him from a teen people mag((forgot which one)) and i put it in my little wallet shrine next to orlando, jeremy, and ryan! hehe he's so cute!

ScottsLover
omg he is so hot but so unpopular!! he really should be in more movies since his acting is good.

fuct_up_kid
yeah, when spiderman came out everyone in my class was like 'OMG tobey maguire is sooo cute!!!' but i always thought harry was so much better looking!

BoYs*BoYs*BoYs
omg james franco is like so freakin hot!! i wish he was in more movies though. he's a GREAT actor! anyways......he is so0o0o0o0o fine!

laur4545
hes reealy hot!!!!!!!!!!!

Krabs55
he has done some good movies...just they arent that popular.... wasnt he in the show freaks and geeks

SpiderGurl
yes he was! He also portrayed James Dean in a movie and won a golden globe for it.

fabgab04
He is unbelievably beautiful! eek! Here is my favorite photo of him (sorry its not the best quality)

fabgab04
here's another hot one from the same magazine...

SpiderGurl
I like the first one a lot, fabgab. He's hot and he knows it lol.

ScottsLover
I think we all know how hot he is!

Rad_1
Hey!!! That's my husband y'all are drooling over!!miffed: (just kidding) I'm gonna marry him someday, thoughlove. Has anyone here seen 'Whatever It Takes'? He was in that with Shane West. (another hottie.) And what about Freaks and Geeks? Anyone remember that?

fabgab04
I love Whatever It Takes-- Such a funny movie!!! I've only seen about one episode of Freaks and Geeks, but I've heard it's a reall great show and I'm thinking about renting the DVDs sometime.

Asami
Damn right the beast is sexy. *drools and faints*

ilvorlandobloom
wow, james franco is SO SO SO HOT!!!!! hes one of the hottest guys i've ever seen!!!

tinkerbell668
I love whatever it takes!!!

BloomBabyGirl
il ooove whatever it takes its always on TV here

fabgab04
what I also love about james franco is that he's an artist. I mean he paints which I find very sexy. His ex-girlfriend was on Cribs one time and she had a bunch of his paintings on her walls. The man is talented in more ways than one!

sorrow
He was in THE Company with Neve Campbell, anyone seen that movie?

SpiderGurl
Girls, go here to get an orgasm:

http://www.galleryofcelebrities.com/franco.htm

Does anyone know which movie these pictures are from?

X-Woman
sooo cute!! love

Kella
yeah...definitely hot. OH yeah baby... but...is he really only 5'6? he looks so much taller than that. I'm so much taller than that...sad

SpiderGurl
I doubt he's only 5'6". I know he's taller than Tobey by a few inches, so if he's only 5'6" then is Tobey 5'4"???? It doesn't make sense.

Kella
yeah...i guess you're right....I just...freaked a little... that sounded crazy.

fabgab04
I've seen it and he was of course gorgeous in it, not to mention my favorite part of the movie big grin Too bad he was in it only for a little, but him and Neve were cute together!

tinkerbell668
Yeah he's 5'11" not 5'6"...but yeah those pics were from Whatever it takes!!!

BloomBabyGirl
how tall r u kela?

sorrow
i knowwwww.. and he was such a gentleman!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

silver_tears
smile

Morning_Glory
pretty

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by SpiderGurl
I doubt he's only 5'6". I know he's taller than Tobey by a few inches, so if he's only 5'6" then is Tobey 5'4"???? It doesn't make sense.
Tobey is taller than 5'4 ... he's like 5'10

silver_tears
James is 5'11

Morning_Glory
nice

Piggle Humsy
ooh yeh I love James Franco.
First saw him in Freaks & geeks, then I saw him in Never Been Kissed, and I kept saying to my sis he reminded me of James Dean from the second I saw him in Freaks & geeks, then when I saw the James Dean film I was so happy. He portrayed Dean in such perfection. he was awesome!! They couldn't have gotten anyone better.
And I saw him in a couple of other films before I saw him Spiderman and I was so happy when I found out he was in spiderman..
I hoped that he was finally gonna get noticed.

He so gorgeous and so talented.

CrazyInLove
Ooooh man! I didn't even know James Franco had a thread! WOW! awesome pics! droolio damn he's sooo fine!

silver_tears
yes I'm all excited about his next movies

CrazyInLove
Originally posted by silver_tears
yes I'm all excited about his next movies

oooh tell me more!! big grin

KillTheLight
He's going to be Tristian in Tristan & Isolde with Rufus sewell happy which im really looking forward to ...

http://www.trailerdownload.net/trailer/239/

^ the trailer is there if you want to check it out

*Georgina_A*
He's so hot droolio

silver_tears
Tristan and Isolde looks spectacular.

CrazyInLove
Originally posted by KillTheLight
He's going to be Tristian in Tristan & Isolde with Rufus sewell happy which im really looking forward to ...

http://www.trailerdownload.net/trailer/239/

^ the trailer is there if you want to check it out

Thanks, KTL!

Originally posted by silver_tears
Tristan and Isolde looks spectacular.

yep wink

gshkris7272
yeah i was trying to find a thread about his new movie coming out in 2006. I've only seen him in Spider man but hes good at acting.. the movie looks really good, im going to see it opening nightsmile!

immortal_sim
im sorry if there is already a post about him but i jst had 2 mention this guy!!!!!! hes amazinggggggg. i saw tristan and isolde and he was great! what does everyone else think??
heres a few lovely pics of him ...

immortal_sim

immortal_sim
tristan ...

immortal_sim
and his great performance in city by the sea!!!

immortal_sim
james franco is wkd!!! i recently saw tristan + isolde and it was awesome!! he was gr8 in it and i loved the film!!!

Morning_Glory
Im looking forward to the movie Flyboys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.