Have you ever been in a fight?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
Have you ever been in a fight? If so how did it go? and how did it get started?

This sophmore wants to fight me tommorow (im a freshmen) I know im stronger then him but hes faster then me so I am going to try and take him to the ground.

HockeyHorror
Pre-School- some bastard was playing with my godzilla toy, so i kicked his ass

3rd grade- someone called me stupid laughing out loud

7th grade- during dodgeball, i hit this guys face sooo hard he wanted to fight...but the crowd was too big...(plus he was in a gang..so it would have been me vs him + his gang) laughing

HockeyHorror
Kid Rock- do NOT kick him in the balls...that wont be fair laughing out loud

weak points: liver, near kidneys, (do not hit chest), face, (do not hit ears), (do not bite his ear off). also kick him back of the knees.

one good move is kick him in back of knees then punch him near the liver...

or u can do a Rabiz Kick...i cant describe that but its like just run up to the guy and straight kick him in the stomach. it's a kick ass move yes

good luck and have fun laughing out loud

silver_tears
How violent messed

HockeyHorror
yes

remember theres nothing wrong in losing yes

i lost in 3rd grade, that bastard threw sand on my face sad

§pearhead
sound advice big grin

the fights I get into are helmet boxing matches with hockey, I once beat a guy with two punches, apparently my right hooks kinda good

I'm 5-2 in those, but I don't like do them, I get headaches sad

finti
Been involved in a lot of fights, thats just what it was like growing up and coming from the area I do.

HockeyHorror
finti...i thought u would have been more of a pacifist...peacemaker...

i guess i was wrong yes

Woody Woods
o...kay...

i remember this one very well. back in mid-school there was this Big-Fat-Bully who picked on everyone on the bus. And i was one of his 'victims' everyday after school he would throw a fist and make me twitch. He would laugh, as well as his friends. I would not do anything, just sit there and hope the bus driver would look back. but that never happened. and the bully kept that up for about 3 months. just the same routine. until one day he made contact with my face. it hurt and i looked at him with mean eyes, but i did not do anything. he just said something like, " what the **** are you going to do?!" i did nothing, but the seed was planted. that if the guy touched me one more time..i was going to detonate his face.

and sure enough that day came.

the bell just rang and i was heading off to class with my younger brothers friend. we was talking about some game. than someone pushed me from behind. with me being skinny, i was sent a good 4 feet and i looked back...there he was, laughing and standing with his goons.

this time i did something. i said, " hey, Fatboy...don't you push me when i have my back turned." he heard this and stepped forward and dropped his backpack. and told me, " **** you." and we started to push one another. he than punched me and i fought back..and did I!

I out stepped him and dodged most of his chubby paw. while i landed punches to his face and the side of his head.

tore the bully apart. i really did.

the teacher who modded the outside ran and captured me from the back. like i was the one who started it all.

i was so enraged that i manage to get my right fist and arm clear. clear for one of the best punches ever. i "clocked" him right in the check. that punch made dizzy as he almost fell.

noone after that messed with me. and i gained more friends after that.

HockeyHorror
great victory^ yes

"and you win some, lose some"
-Brother Ali

Jedi Priestess
Just one, kicked the ASS of the chick that slept with my ex husband while I was still married to him. And I dont mean hair pulling crap either. I broke her nose and she had it coming. wink

HockeyHorror
WOW

that must have been a REALLY hard punch

Jedi Priestess
Heh, funny how hard you can hit when you are completely pissed off aint it? But this was about 17 years ago, I wasnt much on diplomatic discussions then. messed

§pearhead
Yea, a good adrenaline rush and I go ballistic messed

Woody Woods
there is more of a complicated story leading up to that day. it wasn't just the bus, it was everytime he would see me..

plus i wore glasses, so that made him think i was a pushover.

i guess that was the problem for me. i wore glasses, but when i took them off i was like SuperMan. big grin

KidRock
We are supposed to do it at this fair thing tommorow lol im just gonna go insane.

hes been IMing me online and trying to shake me lol im gonna pull the whole im insane thing just get really hyper and act crazy ill throw the fists up and start swinging.

from the fight videos i have watched online and such it seems the more aggresive person wins. the person that runs at the guy taking big swingins usually wins not the person who sits back trying to get pin point shots in there. and if i get in on the kid and get him in a headlock or a hold its over .

TrAnCeDuO
id rather not talk about my history....but i will tell you this...ive heard from many people that your fighting skills increase by sometimes ten-fold when you take martial arts....think about training...especially when you want to reclaim your respect...

KidRock
i cant learn much martial arts by tommorow lol

anyone have any tips on how to lay him out

TrAnCeDuO
all i can really say is that whatever you do,DONT LET HIM GET THE FIRST STRIKE!! that happened to me and the fight just went all the way downhill

Woody Woods
Bob and weave...bob and weave...keep your eye on your opponet.

and land solid punches...right between the eyes usually waters them up, making them blind for a few moments.

watch out for their teeth, they will split your knuckles.

if this is a street fight, take a friend with you.
tell him to rush in if the oppents friend joins in.

also, know who you are fighting. because, when they can't win. they will pull a blade on you.

and watch for PAY BACK...

TrAnCeDuO
go for the neck as well...those are pressure points that i learned in jiu jitsu...as i said before...taking martial arts helps out greatly...so whatever the outcome is, just make sure that you keep that in mind...

finti
not looking for fights never started one either. Well if you consider that my mouth made the other attack making me starting the fight, well then I started several. Never threw the first punch though.

Get his palm twist it, kick him in hte back of the knee then stand on the back of that knee when he kneels down still twisting the his arm by turning his plam upwards. Then say if he wont back down you repeate the treatment only this time you will snap his wrist, or hit his albow of the twisted arm with your albow. Snap craccle pop

m!$hA
never hit someone on the nose, forcing it upwards towards their eyes unless you want to kill them! smart

finti
nah in a fight always aim for the nose

.:†Ferrari†:.
ive fought lots of times...

m!$hA
@ finti - yeah aim for the nose, but not like....punching their nostrols upwards...it'll push it into their brain or something and they'll die! hit it side on for sure....just not upwards.

Fire
I was only in a fight once and I'd like to keep it that way

Df02
ud have to hit em really damn hard for their nose to go into their brain... so just go for nething, dont be afraid of fighting dirty. go for the nose, the neck, the knees and the kidneys....even the balls if things get desperate.

if ur stronger than him, just take him to the ground, pin his arms down and punch him out

m!$hA
or her.

finti
thats their concern not mine

yerssot
good for you Storm showed up, otherwise I would have broken your damn leg, you **** mad

wink

HockeyHorror
Kid Rock- try doing the Rabiz Kick on him...just run up to him and with all your force kick his stomach...its works perfectly yes

HockeyHorror
OR!!!

walk up to him and say

"You can french kiss this clenched fist"

then show him your fist, he's gonna think ur gonna punch his face but OUT OF NO WHERE!!! you kick his stomach and he falls tot he ground!

good game...

laughing out loud

TrAnCeDuO
*applauds your openmindness..*

and yes hocky the diversion technique works well too...im currently trying to learn it jiu jitsu...key word:trying(as in struggling to time it right) embarrasment

Baylin
I do Jujitsu and know a bit about combat techniques but I would rather avoid a fight if at all possible.

If there is no alternative and this guy is dtermined to lay one on you try this

Keep your guard up, by that I mean get your hands to your forehead and your elbows out, like boxers do.
Then as he lashes out, kick as hard as you can to the side that he punches with. When he punches, his ribs, most especially his lower floating ribs will be exposed. A good kick here will probably put any further fighting ideas out of his head.

TrAnCeDuO
yes...one of the principals of fighting is to always go for the open spots(and that never happens in school fights but thats an entirely different thread-_-) and make sure to keep your balance and watch your footing! like soke says...if you dont have balance you have nothing at all...i wish you good luck...

HockeyHorror
i took Tae Kwon Do and Judo for a couple years. i went up to orange belt only...then i quit. i prefered hockey yes

shaber
I once did a type of karate that was strictly self - defence and exercise (fighting is rubbish)

Jason Wyngarde
headbutt him in the nose. it is like taking a bowling ball and smacking them in the face with it. kick them in the thigh with your shin major charlie horse.dont worry about his speed it doesnt matter that much in a fight. technique and power all the way. your still in high school so you should take wrestling it helps a lot. good luck.

starshine
I have never been in a fight, but when I was ten I started hitting a guy with my jacket, cause he was being an ass...he still hates me. It was five years ago goddamit!

sonofasaiyan
Yea I've fought before. Punched a guy in the temple. I like the feeling you get before you fight. Your muscles tighten and the flow of adrenaline increases. You feel like you're powering up. And it feels so good after you kick someone's ass you hate.

Tptmanno1
I'd say the easiest way to get it over with quick is a stomach punch. But you gotta know the guy first. If he's got Ab's then it don't work. But If he doesn't if you bury your fist in his stomach hes pretty much done.

ScarFace Clone
Well I got in a fight once and i was walking and he triped me from the back and i fell and when i was on the ground i turned around and kick the back of his knee and he fell then i got in a mount position and gave him 2 black eyes

SlipknoT
In 6th grade I got in a fight with a kid. I forget what we were fighting about but anyway, both of us went into the bathroom with a huge crowd of kids and we started fighting. In the begining he said ok I'm just going to defend myself, so I walked over hit him in the stomach and pushed him down and he got pissed and said ******* so he comes over and tries slapping me so I punched him in the head a few times and then the chest, then he got a few slaps in. After that I nailed him in the chin and the throat, and he staggered back with tears in his eyes, then I shoved him into the wall and knocked him down, then he pretty much ran out of the bathroom.

Another time in 7th grade school was out and we were going to get the bus and this little ****** was holding up the crowd to go down stairs and I kicked his backpack and he shoves me. Ok this kid was probably 4'9 90 lbs and in seventh grade I was about 5'8 175 lbs so why he did that I dont know so then push him to the ground, and it was awsome the whole crowd started chanting my name, because everyone hates that kid and they wanted to see his ass get kicked. So he got up and kicked me in the shin so I grabbed him by the neck and slammed him to the ground, I brought him back up and pretty much threw him into the wall and when he got up I nailed him in the face and there was this huge cheer, it felt awsome. But then guess what happens when the kid gets up he had red makes on his face and his lip was bloody so he goes and ****in tells on me I was so pissed but the greatest thing is they didnt do shit. I was so happy.

wuTa
i've gotten my hands wet a coulple time but i'll only fight someone if they throw the 1st punch...i got into when i was in high school...it always bothered me that coz a kid was a grade higher than you he thought he could **** with you......well this kid kept throwin dodge balls at the players who were already out...i hit him in the face during the game and he took exception but hit me in the face when he i was already out..... i got right in his face and just went off...i just talked trash the rest of the gym period...i'd tell him to try that sh*t after class,called him a fat f*ck and told he he doenst know what hes gettin into just coz he was a senior didnt mean i was gonna let him punk me out...well he didnt like what i was sayin and told me he was gonna kick my ass after class...well after class this started up again and talked more trash..i told him talk is cheap and either way he;s gonna lose...if he throws a punch he's gonna get his ass kicked and if he dont he;s gonna look like a p*ssy for not doin nothin..the bell rang and at first nothin happend..but than he blind-sided me with a punch to my head...the adrealine kicked in but i was able to control..disclipine is huge.....the kid tried to tackle me but i just grabbed in him jacked him in the face twice u just heard two loud cracks and the crowd go OOOHHH!!...which brought him to his knee...he tried to grab my balls but got a knee in the face for that...i strated to choke him out but one of his bodies threw me off him...i was pissed and even more pissed none of my freinds didnt step up to this kid...i told the kid that if he wants i could kick his ass too!! but that was alot of adraline talkin..i was pretty gassed but i knew the kid wouldnt want any part of me after he saw what i did to his buddy...even when the teachers asked me what happened thy were glad that kid got his ass kicked..they were just like yea..that kid was just askin to get his ass kicked sooner or later

btw did kid rock fight that kid?

BackFire
I fought once in middle school. Kicked the kids ass. He didn't even get one punch in. I just pummeled his face untill he fell down and stayed down.

That was the only fight I've been in.

shaber
I'd lose any fight even were I not so infirm, as the other wouldn't have to worry about getting hurt because there are so many others.

Kosta
I dont belive in "Rules" when it comes to a school yard brawl, i still woould like to kick a guy in the nutts, but if it came down to it I would, Weak spots are indeed the kidneys, It bloody hurts getting hit there, also a well placed hook to the temple should daze this dude that wishes to fight you.

Kosta
Also u could get the guy in a headlock and punch the living shit out of his head, a knee to the head, dont headbutt unless u know how tto, cuz it hurts......

§nakehead
I been In fights scence pre-school havent stoped yet.

hobbit_dude
ive been in fight, it was kinda cool u know it let all ur angryness out of ur body, after that fight i start learning kung fu, and now im a ninja ninja

Jason Wyngarde
how did you do kid rock?

moshtitan
some interesting fighting techniques on here...i know Muay Tai, karate and trained in wrestling, weight lifting, boxing and...and tap dancing....not too proud of that one. ive been in my share of fights, one alot, lost alot..really too many too remember.

Moo Cow
i was in a fight one time with this girl a couple years older than me, and then she knocked on the ground and tryed to strangle me erm

and then she went to court smile

Mr Zero
I used to get in a lot of fights with guys but I got my ass kicked too often, so these days I only pick fights with skinny geeks and girls.

Girls are the best to fight because mostly one or two good punches to the stomach and they go down crying - then you can finish them off pretty quickly. Plus they hate to get hit in the face in case it ruins their makeup.

You have to be careful not to rip there clothing tho because then they can get pretty pissy and sometimes give you a nasty scratch.

This is without a doubt the dumbest thread full of the most stupid lies I have ever seen on KMC, and thats saying something.

You folks need to grow up some.

BackFire
Venture into the OTF, there are threads with far more stupidity in them there.

Mr Zero
So i'm learning

Squall Leonhart
I live in the ghetto of a town you've never heard of. Ofcourse I've been in a fight. I've got scarred knuckles and a chipped tooth to prove it. But that doesn't mean I enjoy them. I've won too many to still be stimulated by said adrenaline rush. I've lost too many to want to renew the sensation. And I've gotten in trouble for both winning and losing fights to put in a good word about them. But that's just my opinion.

Jason Wyngarde
muay thai kicks ass

Trickster
OOI Does everyone on KMC beat the crap out of people in fits of puberty-induced rage?

I mean, anyone can win a fight. I could probably win a fight. It's a lot more fun not to fight over an insult or whatever, but just to rip the piss out of that person mercilessly. It'll stop them insulting you too, if you manage toget everyone else laughing at them.

Moo Cow
You pick fights with girls? huh

jerk.

§H@Ń€
when i was in first grade this one kid would always try to jump me from behind all the time... he finally stoped when i kicked his ass. I think he is in a mental ward now... erm

Mr Zero
4 pages of crazy lying bullshit to pick on and you singled out my post for personal abuse? One more mean word out of you young lady and I'll report you for breaking the rules. Shame on you.

BackFire
No name calling please. He was simply joking.

TrAnCeDuO
how is are these lies and how do we need to "grow up"? if your gonna be an ass just go away...we dont need any dumbassed pasifists ruining this thread...

PunisherFan33
uhh i got in a fight in 7th grade.....Twice. the kid thought he was being cool and slamed me into a locker. i got up hit him 6 times in the face and walked away...... the pussy went to the principles office and said i hit him first.....but i told the principle that he hit me first.....i got suspended for 3 days for defending myself....he got 6 days for starting it....and so humiliated that he didnt go back to school....he moved to Allen Park for the rest of the school term......the second time is when i fought some kid who was makin fun of me.....he grabbed my leg and i dropped kicked him. big grin

yea like he said. this thread already has dumbasses in it 24/7 so what are these lies u speak of?

shaber
Fighting is for the deranged rock

TrAnCeDuO
punisherfan means board...as you can tell hes new...well semi-new at that...anyways...yeah shaber fighting can but the dominant social roles(i.e. jocks, preps, bitches, whores,etc.) would know about inciting that now wouldnt they?

Moo Cow
because your the one that was boasting on beating up girls What the f**k? you dont pick fights with girls

TrAnCeDuO
not unless your sexist of course and too stupid to understand that woman are as potentially dangerous as man...

§nakehead
If I see him beating up a girl Ill personally feed him his rectum

DaRk Jester
whatever...this is getting off topic...anybody with pascifist posts should just be ignored because they are just going to go on about how we "shouldnt fight" and "smoke pot" instead...

§nakehead
silly pacifist fighting for kids!

DaRk Jester
you do realize that fighting for peace is a contradiction right?

its kinda like having sex for virginity...

rusky
smoking pot can be done toghether with fighting wink

Yesterdays Gone
picking fights with girls or guys can be just about the same thing..by getting offended that Mr Zero picks fights with girls is almost saying that girls can't take it which in my opinion is a huge sterotype. along with a lot of fragile chicks, there are some tough-fighting girls

Mr Zero
You seem very interested in my rectum ... are you flirting with me?

Moo Cow
the magority of girls are not a strong as men, because they have less testosterone (sp). That is not a sterotype, that is a fact.
i dont know who it is other places, but every school ive been to, guys have gotten in major trouble purely because the fight they were in was with a girl.

Jason Wyngarde
yesterdays gone, it is fact that the male body is 20% stronger. so i am not saying women cant do things it is just cheap that he picks fight with women. and i would join snakehead in the rectum feading if i saw him hurting women.

Yesterdays Gone
well i dont know, every fight i've ever gotten in, i've always been the one who got suspended no expression

rusky
to be totally honest, it's it rather stupid to fight MOST girls... there are exceptions though.. evil face

PunisherFan33

deathclock
Man, I got in so many fights in jr. high and high school.
I was a bit of an ******* I suppose, and I had a really bad temper.

I punched this one guy in the eye in the middle of band practice, while we were playing a song. None of the instructors even saw it. Always makes me laugh thinking about it, he made a goofy grunt sound when I popped him, it echo'd through his tuba.

Mr Zero
I don't see why everyone is so uppity about this? All i'm saying is if you want to get into a fight (as a guy) then fighting girls is easier because mostly they can't make a fist because they have long nails, and a few punches to the chest area takes all the fight out of them. If you know what i mean.

Assuming they are old enough to have hit puberty - if they aren't even old enough to have boobs then frankly they go down WAY too easy.

I'd like to thank everyone who is happy to read the sad BS from all the crazed fantasy bullies in here and say nothing but feel able to speak out against me and my "I only fight girls" nonsense.

One thing - Anyone who has ever been in a real fight rather than this makebelive schoolyard crap almost always mentions the same thing first, and I haven't seen it anywhere in this thread, ergo: all if not most of this is kiddy LIES.

I would tell you what i think about that, but it would get me banned.

Y'all need to grow up.

KidRock
Sorry lol im here. well me and my friends went to the fair we were supposed to fight at and we got in each others faces and just talked shit and i kept saying you wanted to do this so badly then hit me (there were cops around the fair and if we did start fighting i wanted to have people there who knows that he hit me first) and of course he didnt throw any punches he just stood in my face. picture the scence from gangs of new york lol we each had like 5 kids behind us. but to keep it short all we did was get in each others faces and talk shit then he walked away. everyone knew he was a bi*ch though since he was tellin everyone he was gonna walk up to me and hit me and course he didnt.

i woulda killlled him to lol

TrAnCeDuO
well nows your chance! go learn some martial arts dammit!

TrAnCeDuO
oh really?

SlipknoT
Dude, you pick fights with girls who havent even hit puberety yet, your a complete ass

BadKitty
^ eh? he said it was nonsense.

any how,I argue everyday but I haven't had a fist fight since I had my lovely nose broke in one.

Moo Cow
thank you smile

Thomas H
cant even remember how many!

Thomas H
smile

ragesRemorse
think i been in llike 5

Princess Re
2 to be ezact,with my sister that is

Thomas H
hehe

ladygrim
yes and it started in the school library and she was bullying and i had enough of her sh.t so i turned the tables ... she was so feble it could of got nasty if it wasnt stopped when it did ....

ladygrim
and countless amounts of fites with my sis ...

~Johnnyz#1~
i have been in the middle of a massive fight...i mean i was in the middle because i was just 7 and as innocent as anything.....
Me and my 3 cousins (2 were older and one was younger) went into the woods out the back of there house and the Gang (8 ppl) bullies from school.....hung my 6 year old cousin from a tree branch and were kicking my other cousins while they were on the ground!!!!!!
The bullies little sister and i were just standing there watching my cousins suffer
I ran for help as fast as i could.....

~Johnnyz#1~
any one else had a really teerifiying experience....i've almost been kiddnapped....THAT WAS F'N SCARY!!!!

ladygrim
i really want afite wit my old friend... (wotabitch).... b4 she moves down south arrrgh got to do tell her how i feel

Zaine
Not that i had a bad tember but i wolud probly be in 55 fights a day at school about girls LOL get the point even though i never Started them

Flavio
i've been in only one, i kicked the guy's face and he punched me in my nose, and then we hit eachother's ears and ppl did grab us... the cause of the fight was a nonsense sad i dont like fighting

ladygrim
ppl always getin the way of fites just wen there getting good.... teachers police prents neighbours... cant they wait to punish us till the fite is ova and the is a victory ... noo they'd rather stik there nose in unwanted ly (be ok if ur loseing ) but t hey shud bugger off

Princess Re
i have been in two and i wooped the hell out of em....i know karate

ladygrim
kewl

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by wuTa
i've gotten my hands wet a coulple time but i'll only fight someone if they throw the 1st punch...i got into when i was in high school...it always bothered me that coz a kid was a grade higher than you he thought he could **** with you......well this kid kept throwin dodge balls at the players who were already out...i hit him in the face during the game and he took exception but hit me in the face when he i was already out..... i got right in his face and just went off...i just talked trash the rest of the gym period...i'd tell him to try that sh*t after class,called him a fat f*ck and told he he doenst know what hes gettin into just coz he was a senior didnt mean i was gonna let him punk me out...well he didnt like what i was sayin and told me he was gonna kick my ass after class...well after class this started up again and talked more trash..i told him talk is cheap and either way he;s gonna lose...if he throws a punch he's gonna get his ass kicked and if he dont he;s gonna look like a p*ssy for not doin nothin..the bell rang and at first nothin happend..but than he blind-sided me with a punch to my head...the adrealine kicked in but i was able to control..disclipine is huge.....the kid tried to tackle me but i just grabbed in him jacked him in the face twice u just heard two loud cracks and the crowd go OOOHHH!!...which brought him to his knee...he tried to grab my balls but got a knee in the face for that...i strated to choke him out but one of his bodies threw me off him...i was pissed and even more pissed none of my freinds didnt step up to this kid...i told the kid that if he wants i could kick his ass too!! but that was alot of adraline talkin..i was pretty gassed but i knew the kid wouldnt want any part of me after he saw what i did to his buddy...even when the teachers asked me what happened thy were glad that kid got his ass kicked..they were just like yea..that kid was just askin to get his ass kicked sooner or later

btw did kid rock fight that kid? https://i.imgur.com/cmsHAfF.jpeg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.