Which is Better?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PunisherFan33
Who is Better?????

PunisherFan33
i went with metallica only because they had more hits but so did mudvayne its a hard dission

PunisherFan33
cmon vote pleaz

HockeyHorror
i voted yes

PunisherFan33
you went metallica too. mudvayne made some good songs but metallica had more.

TrAnCeDuO
the more i think about it metallica is starting to become a little overrated...im going with mudvayne...

PunisherFan33
mudvayne has a new look that totaly sux. metallica has awsome music except their new album which really suked. but i heard that they are coming out with a new cd which will be like the old stuff. so rock on rock

TrAnCeDuO
so what if they changed their appearance? i dont give a damn what they look like...its the music i care about!

PunisherFan33
i heard their new cd it SUXXXXXX big time. i also heard a demo for the new metallica. metallica is goin to blow them away. yes

TrAnCeDuO
we'll just see about that now wont we? and besides how can you judge what hasnt been released yet? and besides lets just face facts...metallica are nothing but a bunch of whores now...they sold out like david bowie....they are never going to make a decent album again...

PunisherFan33
hey they created good songs and i can judge what iv heard. and we will see.

PunisherFan33
people you need to vote. Unless you are a HIP HOP fan then go away.

Victor Von Doom
We're kidding right?

Deathblow
Both bands were very good, but have become worse over time, it just happened to Mudvayne much quicker.

But honestly, nothing Mudvayne have ever produced or will produce can compare in the slightest to the glory days of Metallica's first 5 albums. Stupid poll.

Df02
no competition in this poll

if it had been something like Metallica vs Slayer itd be quite a good poll, but these 2 bands arent even in the same league

ElectricBugaloo
i'm reallygrowing to hate people younger than me

loserib
depends on what albums your comparing mudvaynes two albums slap all over st. anger
so are we talking over all carers or last album

and yeah a slayer vs metallica poll would rock

SLAYER

Cyclops
Is there a neither option?

Amanda 417
I WENT WITH MUDVAYNE, BECAUSE I JUST LOVE THEM!!!

FRO§T
they both suck

TrAnCeDuO
if you went for them why didnt you vote?

PunisherFan33

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.