Spiderman VS Batman....scenario

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GreatMuta
Okay just want your opinions.

SCENARIO: Spiderman (black costume) Nightime in Gotham.
I think to even the playing field the fight should be in Gotham to help Batman with the element of surprise, i'm sure it would possibly be difficult with Spider sense for Bat's to sneak up on him. Batman has extreme patience and would most likely find a way to counter his sense (being a detective and all) Should prove to be an interesting fight. What do u think.

norrin radd

Magee
No. Interesting fight? Do u mean spiderman with the symbiote?
Hmmm anyway, batman gets webbed spiderman delivers a few punches to his face and, fight over blink

That was an interesting fight wink

who?-kid
Could be an interesting fight, but I doubt it.

Batman will need more than just a way to counter his spidersense. Without his spidersense, Spider-Man is still faster, tougher and stronger.

§nakehead
spideys gonna win

GreatMuta
I guess i didn't think about if the black suit was the symbiote. Most likely wearing the black suit for additional stealth (at night) Also if Batman were to somehow escape from Spidey we all know that Batman would be much better prepared for the next round!

who?-kid
Yes, as soon as Batman leaves the hospital in his wheelchair, he'll be better prepared laughing . Spider-Man better watch out !

GreatMuta
Hey who?-kid, You think Bat's still has that designer wheelchair that Bane left him in? wink

who?-kid
Well, since Bruce Wayne is just a poor man who makes a bare living, he probably has kept his wheelchair.

He's such a cheapskate... wink.

wuTa
i'm gonna say batman wins this just coz noone picked him yet.....when spider-man is wearin the symbiote he actually has a weakness...i say batman figure this out before its too late and takes the win....if batman figured out that noise makes him weak he would use his homefield advantage to expoit the symbiotes weakness...spider man would walk into trap after trap which would make him weaker and weaker and would make batman the winner

GreatMuta
Good point wuTa but i'm not sure spidey can fall into "repeated" traps with his spider sense...although bats is a sneaky mo-fo!

Duke
Not to mention that Spider-Man is a little smarter than that, so it could be possible for him to avoid the traps period.

wuTa
yea but batman is no fool iether..when spider-man has the symbiote he really does think or strategize as much as he does when he's just plain spider-man.....and i dont think batman would make the traps to repeative or obvious....were talkin about a guy who defeated the whole justice league..and i may be wrong on this but i dont think his spider-sense would go off if there is a trap setup to make noise...only if there is danger and i dont think noise puts spider-man in danger...it puts the symboite in danger but were talkin about a spider-sesne not a symboite-sense

who?-kid
This is no fight, because apparently Spider-Man has to try to avoid countless traps set up by Batman ?

Some fight... I assume Batman will sit down in his favorite chair and have a coke while watching Spider-Man fight for his life on a big TV-screen ?

Btw, Spider-Man has been dancing through death traps for ages.

Surfer 52
Batman has no powers. all spiderman has 2 do is get his belt and batman would be beaten

wuTa
i 2g2 soon so i'm gonna try and make this short and sweet.....how else would batman beat spider-man...hes obvioulsy not gonna beat him in a straight up street fight...thats why the dude gave him a "scenerio" givin batman home field and possilby prep time

ya think?...but these arent death traps and with the black symbiote he's not really spider-man... hes uses his spider-sense to aviod death traps...thats not gonna go off when noises are made....yea spidey is even more powerful with the symboite but relies on that more than thinking and stradegizing like he would win he's spider-man...look its obvious most people are gonna pick spider-man..he's gonna be the favorite in most of these threads..but i still say batman in this "scenerio" people underestimate the underdog too much..just ask the lakers....and as far as people say he wont have a chance coz he doenst have any powers....thats such a cop out....so much for short and sweet

who?-kid
I never underestimate Batman, you can believe me. I just don't think he has a chance against Spider-Man.

And what makes you think his spidersense won't work when noises are involved ? His spidersense warns him about any kind of danger (though it doesn't always work on time).

And no, his symbiote suit did not make Spider-Man significantly stronger. And why bringing up his symbiote suit ? He wore that only for a very short time and it gave him nothing but trouble.

Well, sorry, I didn't make the rules, but to fight and beat Spider-Man, you need powers. Or a very, very good plan.

wuTa
i aready explained why noise wont trigger his spider-sense..it might but i explained why it might not aslo.....i brought up the symbiote because thats what he is wearing in this scenario.... "SCENARIO: Spiderman (black costume) Nightime in Gotham".....and how can u say the symbiot doesnt make him significantly stronger....it gives him unlimited webbing...plus spider-man can lift 10 tons..venom can lift 10 tons coz of the symboite throw that same symbite on spider-man and i'd say that makes him signigcantly stronger

who?-kid
No no, the symbiote did not make Spider-Man stronger. Spider-Man could not lift one pound extra when wearing his symbiote.

And the scenario was : wearing a black costume only not to been seen at night by Batman. See the quote below of the person who created this thread :

You see ? The symbiote was originally not planned. And even if he was wearing his infamous black symbiote costume, it wouldn't make much difference.

Duke
Guy, it's not just that we're picking Spider-Man because he's the most popular and underestimating the underdog, Batman, a little too much. It's just that Spider-Man has a 75%-90% chance at taking the battle because of what he can do that Batman cannot. Both these characters are damn near geniuses but one is just an ordinary man who has a lot more limitations than the other. To really be able to beat Spider-Man, Batman will have to catch him first and be strong enough to hold him as well, and that's something that even a bunch of super powered criminals have trouble doing and sometimes can't do.

morbius
it would be a cool fight but i'm a marvel fan so i'm going for spiderman

Joker1237
I for Bats, He can do it. He pull out his anti Spiderman spray bottle lol.

wuTa
Originally posted by who?-kid
No no, the symbiote did not make Spider-Man stronger. Spider-Man could not lift one pound extra when wearing his symbiote.

And the scenario was : wearing a black costume only not to been seen at night by Batman. See the quote below of the person who created this thread

ok my bad on the black coustume and symboite part...but i still dont see how the symboite doesnt make spider-man stronger..the symbiote fucnioned the same way with brock as it did parker...how can it make eddie brock stronger and not make spider-man stronger.....it doesnt make any sense.... symboite tried to take over parkers body but did so unsuccessfully it succesfully took over brocks body which= venom as we all know.....eddie brock with the symboite=organic webbing....spider-man with symbiote=organic webbing.....eddie brock with symboite=stronger...spider-man with symboit=not stronger?....you see what i'm sayin

Joker1237
Batman does have inter red in his hood, He can see that night

Arachnoidfreak
The symbiote didn't make Parker stronger. Spiderman's strength was 10 tons before, and with the symbiote. it didn't bond with peter for too long, but during it's stay, it copied parker's powers and his memories. The symbiote then went to brock, who fully bonded with it. the symbiote shared everything it knew with Brock, gave him parker's strength(venom is class 11), told him Spiderman's secret identity, lets brock crawl on walls, and the symbiote could also mask itself from parker's spider sense, and gave him the webbing.

wuTa
perfect!..thats the explanation i was lookin for...i already knew eveything what u said except the strength question....thanks

Arachnoidfreak
Anytime.

GreatMuta
Sorry for the confusion on Spidey's costume. I was only implying his dark costume for stealth reason's. I wasn't considering the symbiote.....but what a nasty surprise that would have been for ol'bats!

doctorstrongbad
Spiderman wins this fight easily. Normal human vs. Super hero? Spiderman wins this fight and gets lots of pics while doing it and sells them to the Daily Bugle. The next day's headline .... Spiderman owns batman lol

paeng
Whatever costume Spiderman will be wearing even if it's Black, White, Pink and Yellow, Spiderman can knock Batman out in just one punch. And after Batman is out Spiderman will take out Batman's mask and take a picture of him and then show it to the world.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.