Blueberry Movie - Sci-Fi Western!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FiveStar
Any of you who know the Blueberry comics (and those who don't), there's a movie loosely based on the comics being released, starring Juliette Lewis, Michael Madsen, Vincent Cassel and Eddie Izzard(!)
Basically, it's a Sci-Fi Western! Bizarre mix of genres I know, but I reckon it could be really successful if done properly - possible cult classic?! Definitely worth checking out. I've seen a trailer, it looks great. Really beautiful looking film, and the effects are fab from what I've heard.
Apparantely it's only on in a select few UK cinemas sad If anyone has any information, let me know!
Unfortunately, I can't post a link to the trailer, but do try to find out about it!

-Five*

who?-kid
I know the comics (they are okay), and I know the film, but I haven't seen it yet.

But it is rumored that the movie sucks (it wasn't very successful either).

Abracadabra
I've seen some images around the internet and think it looks wicked. You never know, good cast, looks a bit like the matrix crossed with HUD!

Do you know where it's playing...I guess it's not big, looks interesting through!!!

Haven't seen the comics, any idea where I can find them?

Abracadabra
Fivestar? Where can I see the trailer? Oh, I'll search it and get back...can't post the link? That sucks!

FiveStar
Well I have a link but I'm not allowed to post it confused sorry! But at least you've seen images! As for the comics - not a clue. I haven't read them, but I'll be keeping an eye out as I'm quite keen on comics in general. Would be interesting to see how closely they stick to them in the film - altho apparantely it's only 'loosely' based on it.
I'll keep looking around! It's got me interested! Hope it doesn't disappoint... I'll try my luck I think - from what I've seen it's worth giving it the benefit of the doubt!
-Five*

Spawnie
The movie got a 5.3 on imdb, so I guess it's ok to see it. It might be interesting visually more then in storytelling.

FiveStar
The visuals looked great from the trailer. Really beautiful. The film was released on Friday apparantely so I'm going to try and get to see it soon - I hope I can make it!
~Five*

martinmnunez
I saw the movie it was ok. The look and feel was great, but the director dropped the ball sometimes you don't even know whats going on and the CGI gets repetive.

Spawnie
The CGI was ok, but the idea of the halucinations that he has is great stuff. I saw it and the movie is just fine, say waht u want but the movie did not suck.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.