Art Drawing Madness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
frustration would be a word that described me last night...I was doing this art project thing of mine....I have to draw a child's face....I cut the picture out of a magazine and now have to render the thing in pencil 9 by 12 inches

only I got about a 1/8 the way through and happened to put the eyes too far up.....so I had to start again.....

other than that...life's been a bundle of happiness roll eyes (sarcastic) big grin smile

§pearhead
I cant draw either smart

HockeyHorror
same i cant draw sad

well i can if im really really reallly bored

Tex
Ooo, this thread is perfect for our Art Forum!

moving...

Darth Revan
I like drawing yes

Kaleanae
I can Draw confused

Julie
cool....ya wanna do my homework?

michaelmyers
dont mind me

Sir Bob III
lol

Xena fan
I know how to draw a little, I know how to make drawings of fruits and candles. One day i will draw some landscapes. I have to practice more

big grin

rockafromhell
i can draw see!!!

Jason_Krueger
I can draw too!

jainasolo55
Originally posted by Julie
frustration would be a word that described me last night...I was doing this art project thing of mine....I have to draw a child's face....I cut the picture out of a magazine and now have to render the thing in pencil 9 by 12 inches

only I got about a 1/8 the way through and happened to put the eyes too far up.....so I had to start again.....

other than that...life's been a bundle of happiness roll eyes (sarcastic) big grin smile

i love to draw smile but i always find it harder and more frustrating to draw something when its for an art class. my work from class isnt that great(i think) compared to the stuff i do on my own which is decent

DarthLazious
Nice Art work you guys.

ayjay
i can sorta draw too ^_^

DarthLazious
Ok then...Lets see your work ayjay.

dansdaman
what do you guys average in art?...like what was your last mark in art class?

justjakk
Originally posted by dansdaman
what do you guys average in art?...like what was your last mark in art class? i skipped art class and turned in pictures for As....dont wanna bomb the teachers....but, it was a waste of my time

SaTsuJiN
lol.. art class is something I love, so it would be unnatural to score low

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Julie

This probably is not useful anymore to you(since this thread is older), but what works best for me is to take a transparency paper (like used on over head projectors) and make in the same size as the picture your drawing from, then draw lines vertically and horizontally on the transparency to make blocks, you will have to measure correctly so it will scale to the size you want to drawing to be,then on the paper you plan to draw on make the same number of boxes. They might be bigger or smaller according to how you want to resize it but make sure you still have the same number. that is important. then take the transparency and lay it on top of the original pic and you find its easier to draw to scale because you just need to count boxes and fill it in as what you see in the original pic. and then after your finished you can always erase the lines. I can show you an example of art I did using this technique. we had to take a mag add of a person and redraw it. I had to enlarge it and I used this method and it worked.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.