Sandy Collora's World's Finest The New Superman And Batman Short Film

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheFilmProphet
Once again Sandy Collora proves that what Warner Bros will always fail to do on the big screen what he can easily do over and over again. First he proved it with his first Batman fan film called Batman: Dead End in which Batman battles the Joker, Predator, and Alien. Now he has teamed up our most famous super heroes Superman and Batman in his new short film called World's Finest which also features Lex Luthor.batman

You can download the new short film here http://theforce.net/theater/nonsw/worldsfinest/

TheFilmProphet
I rated it a 10 out of 10batman

punkyhermy
one word: LAME!
I HATED THE BATMAN!HE WAS JUST PLAIN STUPID AND HIS HEAD WAS BIGGER THAN HIS BODY!
Supes and his girlfriend were great though!
and BATMAN IN LIGHT????!!!!!no!no! disaster!

TheFilmProphet
You have to admit it was pretty cool when Supes caught that car in his hands batman

Joker1237
It was "OK" but no were great, Dead End was better, but this short movie, was not all that great, I give it a 3 out of 5

TheFilmProphet
Ok maybe Batman wasn't as good as he was in Dead End but remember it was only three minutes long so we didn't get to see as much but still Superman was good.

punkyhermy
The GRAYSON movie was WAY BETTER! I give that 10/10!
Anyone seen that?

TheFilmProphet
Yeah I was the first to post that in my other thread I also gave it a 10 out of 10.

Joker1237
TwoFace, was also in that 5 min Bat/Supes movie, Tobad he did not get any props for that role, Of couse Twoface should have flips his coin once in that preview, lol

TheFilmProphet
I would have liked to have seen him flip a coin but at least Lex Luthor got to throw Superman around a little.batman

Daywalker
I give it a 10 out of 10 as well. Batman was well done. I saw alot of the worlds finest animated team up in there. Batman lecturing Supes on the rooftop is classic and when Batman drops in on the table and scares the people in the resturant was excellent. You even get to see the Batmobile, how cool is that???

Batman and Superman fit the bill with the costumes and looks but the acting wasn't exactly top notch. Warner Bros. better WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daywalker
seen it but I wouldn't place it above worlds finest. Robin waging his own war on crime was a fresh new concept and I really enjoyed it. The Worlds Finest Superman looked way better than the one in Grayson.

They both were amazing fanfilms and better than the actual franchise IMO.

TheFilmProphet
It was great because we finally got to see Lex Luthor and how he should look.

Mr Zero
1st off - Dead End was a hoot.

I thought I was going to dig this - but it was a big disappointment. The guy playing supes simply cant act, his legs are so freakishly pumped look like they are padded, the "story" is just a string of cliche and the direction is pedestrian. When bats comes up behind two-face and - rather than grabing him or beating him down - he takes a moment to flick his cape open for effect i laughed out loud.

Sad.

punkyhermy
hahhaa I know what u are saying!

TheFilmProphet
True but it was meant to be just like a trailer for a movie not to be the actual movie its self for me the big mistake was the director did not make it at least 5 minutes long. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.