Symbiote spiderman vs spidercarnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Surfer 52
Who would win

Mane
Spider-Carnage

Duke
Spider-Carnage would, has a lot more variety to his abilities than does the black symbiote Spider-Man.

ScarletSpider
Yeah. Plus it's Spider-Ben, who was Scarlet Spider. And he r0x0rz n00bz. Hardcore.

TheFilmProphet
Spidervenom would win because he is more intelligent and faster.

Alpha Centauri
Ben Reilly was the only Spider-Man when Parker quit I believe. For a while anyway. Which was when he picked up the funky new costume with the big spider on.

I still think the Scarlet Spider's costume rules.

-AC

ScarletSpider
The hoodie is a classic fashion statement that should be exploited more in superhero garb. Iron Fist has never really had a decent costume (besides that one from Heroes For Hire which they got rid of because I guess it looke decent and not retarded, and they just can't have that!). Give him a sleeveless hoodie sweatshirt, and BAM, best costume. EVER.

TheFilmProphet
I agree I loved the Scarlet Spider #1 cover big grin

morbius
spidey carnage would win not by a long shot though there both awsome characters

WarHulk980
Spider carnage

Paola
Spider-Forum
Vs thread.

WAF3001
spider-carnage would win

Sparkz
Spider-carnage, you do realize that the black costume only gave spidey infite webbing it didnt increse his strength etc like in the cartoon. Spider-carnage on the other hand is spider-man with all of carnages powers. You figure it out.

MRFaNTaSTiCCK
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Ben Reilly was the only Spider-Man when Parker quit I believe. For a while anyway. Which was when he picked up the funky new costume with the big spider on.

I still think the Scarlet Spider's costume rules.

-AC

HeLL YeS! lol.

but spidercarnage has the edge, most definitely.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.