Silver surfer vs ironman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Surfer 52
who would win

Victor Von Doom
Surfer...

Mane
the Surfer...no chance for Iron Man

Alpha Centauri
The Silver Surfer.

Bit strange of a Surfer fan to wanna know who would win out of him and Iron-Man, if you're a knowledged person on either you'd know Surfer would win. So....strange. But either way, Surfer.

-AC

Surfer 52
Just wanted other opinions

Maelstrom
Ironman is developing new armor that can withstand an atomic bomb, but the Surfer is near industructable so 100 class strength is not enough to fight him with. If ironman does succed with the new armor, then he needs to increase his energy supply to 100 class blasts in a constant supply for a realistic period of time like up to a half hour.
The Power Cosmic is still a lot greater than those upgrades so Tony will need Proffessor X's wheelchair.

Alpha Centauri
"Ironman is developing new armor that can withstand an atomic bomb"

I thought it was Gamma Bomb.

-AC

wallywestthebes
sliver surfer would win

Alpha Centauri
I keep thinking that's Surfer in your sig. It's Flash I know now.

-AC

norrin radd
what? surfer vs ironma, my answer to this post is. AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH

Arachnoidfreak
I thought it was "HA". Unless, you are having a seizure?

morbius
Silver surfer would win hes to fast for ironman anyday

Alpha Centauri
Nah he's doing the Hawking impression from Family Guy.

Ah.Ah.Ah.Ah.Ah

-AC

Arachnoidfreak
oooohhh yea, I remember that episode.

Anyway, back to topic, this is worse than the Silver Surfer vs Magneto thread.

Black Spiderman
I think surfer would win using his speed and energy projection

FeceMan
"Think" Silver Surfer would win? Mooo.

DarkCrawler
Surfer in 5.6 seconds.

Black Spiderman
yeah ironman cant catch surfer and then surfer would blast him in the head

ragesRemorse
ironman wouldnt have a prayer in the world against surger, i mean it...he wouldnt even have time to make a prayer

FeceMan
Why would Ironman need to catch Surfer? Wait, a better question is, "Why would Surfer be running from Ironman?"

Oh, wait. He wouldn't.

moshtitan
this is quite a pointless thread...as are many. surfer all the way.

ska57
I wouldn't be sooooo sure about a victorious surfer. In Iron Man Vol. 3 #64 Tony created a suit of armor that absorbed Thor's mystical powers a rechannelled (i cant spell very well) through his weapons systems. He even met Dr. Doom who said, "I once conquered the Silver Surfer by drawing off his own star-spawned energy to use against him. Of course it nearly proved lethal to both of us..."

Iron Man has also battled and defeated the Hulk. Hey, isn't the "power cosmic" pure energy? Wouldn't Iron Man's laser absorption grid absorb it????

Iron Man isn't that slow in a straight line either, 960 mph (Mach 1.2), I know it isn't light speed but it sure beats Steel! lol

Also featured on Tony Stark's Modular armor is what's called Magnetic Compact Modules (sorry, i'm an iron man freak) which projects a magnetic field to polarize a target and then sends multiple probes to polarize the target containing opposite states making the atoms repel eachother. interesting>>>>>>

sometimes the human mind is the most powerful weapon

FeceMan
And sometimes the Power Cosmic is stronger! Wah!

Sorry.

manjaro
silver surfer dude

Evangel94
Iron Man developed a counter measure against silver surfer. A weapon that drained and prevented surfer to use the power cosmic.

crazyspinz
surfer sees IM, IM sees surfer.. IM says "o sh*t" then gets blown up...

Wynndar
Kang the conqueror kicked the surfer ass with a pistol..but his technology is waaaaaay more advanced than repulsor rays

crazyspinz
i totaly forgot about kang, someone should make a kang vs apocalypse thread

Wynndar
yea that would be valid...u know that Apoc beat kang back in Egypt when he was a young mutant

LordFear
Tony cannot build an armor that can tap cosmic powers. He would need to enlist the help of Doom or Reed. He can't devise it on his own

Innerhype
whistle

Soljer
In a forum that bars plot induced stupidity, the Surfer will OBLITERATE Iron Man. Every single time.

Without his board.

And with both hands behind his back.

While Blindfolded.

bakerboy
iron man did beat surfer once, but normally, surfer should take the most of the times.

Priest
Surfer would shit on Ironman

Soljer
Originally posted by bakerboy
iron man did beat surfer once, but normally, surfer should take the most of the times.

No.

Not most of the time.

Not almost every time.

The Surfer wins FOURTEEN googolplexplex(raised to the eighteen googol power) times out of ten. Without trying.

kgkg
Originally posted by Soljer
No.

Not most of the time.

Not almost every time.

The Surfer wins FOURTEEN googolplexplex(raised to the eighteen googol power) times out of ten. Without trying. ya considering it took Iron Man and the Avengers attacking all at once to hold SS smile

bakerboy
Here are some underrating about iron man. Doesnt underrate tony stark's mind and high tech knowledges. He has made armors enough powerful to fight thor or the hulk. He has made armors capable on take and absorb a great amount or energy , inluding cosmic power.

thedude1948
Surfer would beat every different Iron Man incarnation at the same time.

Soljer
Here are some underrating about iron man. Doesnt underrate tony stark's mind and high tech knowledges. He has made armors enough powerful to fight thor or the hulk. He has made armors capable on take and absorb a great amount or energy , inluding cosmic power.

eek!

Wow!

Surfer absorbed a sun and has travelled at hundreds of time the speed of light. He has faster than nano-second reaction times, and has enough power to casually one-shot planets and create gravitational singularities. He has evolved an entire planet in moments, and has shown ridiculous levels of energy and matter manipulation.

Iron Man might as well be wearing tinfoil, for all the help it'll do him.

Priest
Originally posted by thedude1948
Surfer would beat every different Iron Man incarnation at the same time.
even his surferbuster armor

bakerboy
With enough preparation time, tony could make an armor to fight and win over surfer.

Normally, surfer is much much more powerful, but power isnt everything in a battle.

Soljer
With enough preparation time, tony could make an armor to fight and win over surfer.

Normally, surfer is much much more powerful, but power isnt everything in a battle.

Quoted for ignorance.

bakerboy
One example, surfer is much powerful than doctor doom. But with enough preparation time , doom took surfer power. Tony could do the same.

Priest

Surfer took out a Doombot that was made by doom. Dout there is anything that Tony can come up with stop Surfer.

bakerboy
Quoted for ignorance.

Relax, guy. Dont insult me and dont being that idiot.

Soljer
Relax, guy. Dont insult me and dont being that idiot.

Oh, don't worry, I won't being that idiot.

Wait...

Regardless, Tony isn't Doom, he isn't Bruce. Tony is an alcohol who is out of his league. What could Tony come up with to match surfer's speedblitz?

I'd like to see Tony react to a Surfer that is travelling at hundreds of times the speed of light. I'd like to see Tony survive a planet destroying blast - or a black hole.

Howard_Jones
One example, surfer is much powerful than doctor doom. But with enough preparation time , doom took surfer power. Tony could do the same.

The only person who has analyzed cosmic power is Thanos, and that was recent. Also, Doom is leaps and bounds more intelligent than Stark.

Priest
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
The only person who has analyzed cosmic power is Thanos, and that was recent. Also, Doom is leaps and bounds more intelligent than Stark.
Good point, thanos is the only one in recent events that has the most knowledge about the power cosmic.
i agree Doom is leauges above tony, he stole Galactus's power once before.
Tony is screwed in this fight.

bakerboy
I agree in something, doom is more intelligent than tony. He knows a lot in a lot of fields more than stark.

But once again, give tony enough time to study surfer and he coud do an armor capable of fight and win over surfer. Maybe not sot intelligent as doom, but very intelligent and capable. If he did it with thor or hulk, why not with surfer?

Also, who did the best suit, doom or stark?

Soljer
I agree in something, doom is more intelligent than tony. He knows a lot in a lot of fields more than stark.

But once again, give tony enough time to study surfer and he coud do an armor capable of fight and win over surfer. Maybe not sot intelligent as doom, but very intelligent and capable. If he did it with thor or hulk, why not with surfer?

Also, who did the best suit, doom or stark?

You responded to none of my points.

What is Tony going to come up with to deal with a being who moves and reacts at speeds that Tony can't comprehend? Tony doesn't have enough memory storage in his armor to calculate the number of zero's attached to some of these numbers, wink.

thedude1948
Tony would die of old age before he could build a suit to beat Surfer.

grey fox
You responded to none of my points.

What is Tony going to come up with to deal with a being who moves and reacts at speeds that Tony can't comprehend? Tony doesn't have enough memory storage in his armor to calculate the number of zero's attached to some of these numbers, wink.

Not only that but Whats tony going to do to someone who can easily clone themselves ? Or turn his armour to Glass ? Or Simply create a f*cking black hole !

Priest
Originally posted by thedude1948
Tony would die of old age before he could build a suit to beat Surfer.
His Thor Buster faild horribly.

Soljer
Originally posted by grey fox
Not only that but Whats tony going to do to someone who can easily clone themselves ? Or turn his armour to Glass ? Or Simply create a f*cking black hole !

Indeed.
Also:

Didn't he even have outside-magical-assistance in building that armor? And it still meant shit-all?

bakerboy
Again, why tony should do an armor trying to copy surfer speed? that is stupid. Tony is enough intelligent to know that he has limitations in his armors, and what things he could do and what not. He cant fight with surfer with his own weapons(speed, rays , etc) , but he has so many ways and field to do it. Tricking surfer, making an enough powerful source to absorb surfer armor and back it to him, etc. Doom do it, stark could do it with more time.

See how iron man won over surfer in that avengers vs defenders special. He saw soon that surfer was much more faster and stronger than his armor. He tricked surfer and absorbed enough energy from him to back it to them and take the win. It was a surprise for surfer, because he didnt wait it.

Howard_Jones
The armor accomplished what it was supposed to do, being that it held off Thor long enough to convince him not to do something completely idiotic.

grey fox
Indeed.
Also:

Didn't he even have outside-magical-assistance in building that armor? And it still meant shit-all?

It wasn't a COMPLETE failure.

He blocked a few punches , used some magic lightening to juice himself up and then gave Thor the 'ol One, two.

Unfortunately for Stark, Thor's dials went past two and straight to eleven. Consequently his suit was gutted and he was torn out of it like a baby from the womb.

The armor accomplished what it was supposed to do, being that it held off Thor long enough to convince him not to do something completely idiotic.

Nope

Thor - Buster

Did it bust Thor ? No !

Priest
yes

Priest

He blocked a few punches , used some magic lightening to juice himself up and then gave Thor the 'ol One, two.

Unfortunately for Stark, Thor's dials went past two and straight to eleven. Consequently his suit was gutted and he was torn out of it like a baby from the womb.

Nope

Thor - Buster

Did it bust Thor ? No !
http://img322.imageshack.us/my.php?image=king16hd.jpg
http://img92.imageshack.us/my.php?image=king27yh.jpg

Soljer
Again, why tony should do an armor trying to copy surfer speed? that is stupid. Tony is enough intelligent to know that he has limitations in his armors, and what things he could do and what not. He cant fight with surfer with his own weapons(speed, rays , etc) , but he has so many ways and field to do it. Tricking surfer, making an enough powerful source to absorb surfer armor and back it to him, etc. Doom do it, stark could do it with more time.

See how iron man won over surfer in that avengers vs defenders special. He saw soon that surfer was much more faster and stronger than his armor. He tricked surfer and absorbed enough energy from him to back it to them and take the win. It was a surprise for surfer, because he didnt wait it.

Tony isn't gonna out-absorb the Surfer. He won't have TIME - he can't REACT to the kind of speeds the Surfer moves at.

Not to mention the fact that if Tony even gets an OUNCE of his cosmic energy, the Surfer can pimp smack him (a pimp-smack from a Surfer who isn't holding back is likely to kill Tony in and of itself, but if not, read on: ) and just fly to the sun while Tony is falling to the ground from the force of the blow.

The Surfer proceeds to absorb the entirety of the Sun, fly back (Tony still hasn't even hit the ground by this point) and unleash the entirety of the Sun at Tony in a concentrated beam.

OR....

The surfer creates a black hole.

Tony dies.

Howard_Jones

Nope

Thor - Buster

Did it bust Thor ? No !

Did he actually call it the Thor Buster? I thought he just called his Asgardian Armor.

grey fox
Originally posted by Priest
http://img322.imageshack.us/my.php?image=king16hd.jpg
http://img92.imageshack.us/my.php?image=king27yh.jpg

Ok...less punchage and more pwnage...

Tony isn't gonna out-absorb the Surfer. He won't have TIME - he can't REACT to the kind of speeds the Surfer moves at.

Not to mention the fact that if Tony even gets an OUNCE of his cosmic energy, the Surfer can pimp smack him (a pimp-smack from a Surfer who isn't holding back is likely to kill Tony in and of itself, but if not, read on: ) and just fly to the sun while Tony is falling to the ground from the force of the blow.

The Surfer proceeds to absorb the entirety of the Sun, fly back (Tony still hasn't even hit the ground by this point) and unleash the entirety of the Sun at Tony in a concentrated beam.

OR....

The surfer creates a black hole.

Tony dies.

Anyone who ISN'T a moron should understand this straight from the get go.

Did he actually call it the Thor Buster? I thought he just called his Asgardian Armor.

I believe it's a fan-name.

Like Warrior Madness Thor and God-like Cable

bakerboy
Did you read that avengers vs defenders special? If not, read it and you will have some surprises.

Surfer is much much more faster than doom and doom did it. And dont give me that argument that doom is much clever than tony. We are talking here about power cosmic speed and a human with an armor speed. Doom did it, iron man armor is much powerful and faster than dooms .

grey fox
Did you read that avengers vs defenders special? If not, read it and you will have some surprises.

Surfer is much much more faster than doom and doom did it. And dont give me that argument that doom is much clever than tony. We are talking here about power cosmic speed and a human with an armor speed. Doom did it, iron man armor is much powerful and faster than dooms .

Your talking about when Doom absorbed the Surfers powers right ?

juggernaut66666

thumb up shifty

bakerboy
Clearly, a moron is the one who only sees that most evident things. Surfer power is much more than iron man, a very evident thing. Surfer could do a black hole and bye, bye iron man. Enough evident. Is tony some kind of dork that dont see it well? Is tony an idiot who could go to frontal fight with one of the most powerful beings in the universe with the cosmic power? The awnser is evident too.

Priest
Ok...less punchage and more pwnage...

pwnage is a understatement, thor was throwing ironman around like a ragdoll.

grey fox
Clearly, a moron is the one who only sees that most evident things. Surfer power is much more than iron man, a very evident thing. Surfer could do a black hole and bye, bye iron man. Enough evident. Is tony some kind of dork that dont see it well? Is tony an idiot who could go to frontal fight with one of the most powerful beings in the universe with the cosmic power? The awnser is evident too.

Answer the question please

bakerboy
Your talking about when Doom absorbed the Surfers powers right ?

Yes, but he did it more than once. Same with galactus.

grey fox
Yes, but he did it more than once. Same with galactus.

You do realise that the very first time he grabbed Surfers powers it was by using Surfers own naivety and mis-underdstanding to mans own nature against him. Hell he even distracted the poor schmuck before hitting him with his power drainer .

bakerboy
Enough evident. Could tony win in a frontal fight with one of his armors against surfer? Not, he could give him some problems with his more powerful armor, but not chance to win. So , what are tony chances? Trick surfer in some way and create some kind of disposivite of source in an armor to absorb an enough amount of surfer energy to back it to him. If tony couldnt do it, not chance for him. And im sure than with enough time and resources, he could do it.

grey fox
Enough evident. Could tony win in a frontal fight with one of his armors against surfer? Not, he could give him some problems with his more powerful armor, but not chance to win. So , what are tony chances? Trick surfer in some way and create some kind of disposivite of source in an armor to absorb an enough amount of surfer energy to back it to him. If tony couldnt do it, not chance for him. And im sure than with enough time and resources, he could do it.

Theirs no stating prep for tony. Tony has literally NO chance to win here without any form of prep. Surfer can take tony out in less then ten seconds.

bakerboy
You do realise that the very first time he grabbed Surfers powers it was by using Surfers own naivety and mis-underdstanding to mans own nature against him. Hell he even distracted the poor schmuck before hitting him with his power drainer .

yes, but as i said before, he did it more than once. Second time, surfer knowed doom, but doom did it again.

Plus, he did it to galactus, who isnt so naivy as surfer is.

Howard_Jones
We're not talking about Doom. We're talking about Iron Man. Keep up kiddo.

bakerboy
Theirs no stating prep for tony. Tony has literally NO chance to win here without any form of prep. Surfer can take tony out in less then ten seconds.

But that is a point that i never denied. Wihout preparation time, surfer wins the majority, iron man could only win in a very very lucky day.

With preparation time for tony, he could do it.

grey fox
yes, but as i said before, he did it more than once. Second time, surfer knowed doom, but doom did it again.

Plus, he did it to galactus, who isnt so naivy as surfer is.

I can't reply to that as I have very little knowledge on Secret War I .

But I do know this. Tony has no chance without any kind of prep.

superman302
Doom > Stark

bakerboy
I was talking about doom because its an example of a human genious in an armor could do with some cosmic beings. Stark is a lesser genious, but still a high tech genious.

tiakocom
why is this even a debate? a playboy millionaire gonna beat a herald of galactus? jesus roll eyes (sarcastic)

bakerboy
Why are you posting points that are enough clear and i agree all the time with them?

Doom is more clever than stark, no doubt. Only Reed Richards is so brillaint as doom.

Without preparation time, tony looses. The most of the times clearly, althougth he did win once.

bakerboy
Originally posted by tiakocom
why is this even a debate? a playboy millionaire gonna beat a herald of galactus? jesus roll eyes (sarcastic)

A tennagger student did beat an herald of galactus. Comics are fantasy.

Howard_Jones
Why are you posting points that are enough clear and i agree all the time with them?

Doom is more clever than stark, no doubt. Only Reed Richards is so brillaint as doom.

Without preparation time, tony looses. The most of the times clearly, althougth he did win once.

It was a double KO, and in the next issue Tony remarks on the fact that the Surfer was holding back.

bakerboy
So , howard, did you read that comic with iron man fighting surfer? Could you describe how it happened?

tiakocom
A tennagger student did beat an herald of galactus. Comics are fantasy.

i know its a fantasy...but stilll do u actually believe that tony can beat SS? i mean really there's a million ways that SS can pimp smack tony before tony can do a single thing

ExtraMision5555
is this thread really 4 pages?

Lets get things in order here

are we forgetting surfers recent upgrade?
Are we forgetting the power gap between surfer and Tony?
Why are we disgussing prep? No prep was stated, but even WITH prep, tonys victory is still quesitonable. Prep=funeral arrangements

Other than that

As it stands?
Surfer beats tonys anus
and theirs really not much of a disgussion to be had

p.s, as for absorbing the power cosmic, can tonys suit really absorb as much as surfers ready to put out? i apologize for the underlieing sexual connotation

tiakocom
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555

Why are we disgussing prep? No prep was stated, but even WITH prep, tonys victory is still quesitonable. Prep=funeral arrangements

Other than that

As it stands?
Surfer beats tonys anus

p.s, as for absorbing the power cosmic, can tonys suit really absorb as much as surfers ready to put out? i apologize for the underlieing sexual connotation

preach on, preach on, this really shouldn't be a debate, tony is not on the same scale as SS

Soljer

Other than that

As it stands?
Surfer beats tonys anus

Im glad we have a few intelligent people left.

Tony with a month's prep wouldn't be able to put anything together to stop the Surfer.

Tony with a lifetime of prep wouldn't be capable of creating an Armor powerful enough to tangle with the Surfer.

bakerboy
Man, this is bullshit. We all know that without preparation time, surfer is much powerful. It has been said only like 100000000000000000000000000000000000 times . We are discussion what tony could do with enough preparation time to beat surfer, and with enough preparation time, he could do it. Doom did it with his own armor, tony could do it with more time.

Soljer
Man, this is bullshit. We all know that without preparation time, surfer is much powerful. It has been said only like 100000000000000000000000000000000000 times . We are discussion what tony could do with enough preparation time to beat surfer, and with enough preparation time, he could do it. Doom did it with his own armor, tony could do it with more time.

How ****ing ignorant are you?

It doesn't matter how much preparation Tony uses. HE STILL WILL NEVER REACT FASTER THAN THE SURFER.

The Surfer can destroy the planet (and tony along with it) before Tony can even flip a switch on his "Surfer-drain" Deus Ex.

batdude123

PLEASE SPEAK ENGLISH.

That is all. smile

bakerboy
Originally posted by batdude123
PLEASE SPEAK ENGLISH.

That is all. smile

PLEASE DONT BE THAT FOOL

that is all.

Soljer
PLEASE DONT BE THAT FOOL

that is all.

Don't be that fool? I mean, I see that you're from Spain, so I'll give you a break.

But still try to learn a language before you try to insult someone with it. Otherwise you just look like even more of a retard.

ExtraMision5555

come on, do you honestly believe that tony can prepair for something that is out of his reach? I mean, not only that, silver surfer HIMSELF, is more inteligent than tony. Cosmic awareness>>>human thought

Lets get serious, unless tony gets imbued with the power of Dr. Strange, hes not winning, and once again --

There is no prep

bakerboy
How ****ing ignorant are you?

It doesn't matter how much preparation Tony uses. HE STILL WILL NEVER REACT FASTER THAN THE SURFER.

The Surfer can destroy the planet (and tony along with it) before Tony can even flip a switch on his "Surfer-drain" Deus Ex.

How fuking stupid are you? and how fuking blind are you?

Dude, we can discuss here all the time that you want, days, months, years, etc. But one thing is a word and something different is a proof.

Avengers vs defenders special. Howard did read it too. IF SURFER IS SO POWERFUL AND MUCH FASTER THAN IRON MAN, HOW ON HELL HE DIDNT BEAT IRON MAN IN THAT FIGHT? And im talking about a proof , something that happened, not only fuking words like you.

bakerboy
Don't be that fool? I mean, I see that you're from Spain, so I'll give you a break.

But still try to learn a language before you try to insult someone with it. Otherwise you just look like even more of a retard.

Dude, the one who is a retard is the one who insults someone for his spelling , and more if that person hasnt english as his first languaje. If i were in a forum in my country, and someone from another country with another lenguaje should try to post and argue in my own lenguaje, i will admire and respect him for that. But, if you are a moron, you will do what that guy did.

batdude123
PLEASE DONT BE THAT FOOL

that is all.

"THAT" fool?

Which fool, exactly? smile

Soljer
How fuking stupid are you? and how fuking blind are you?

Dude, we can discuss here all the time that you want, days, months, years, etc. But one thing is a word and something different is a proof.

Avengers vs defenders special. Howard did read it too. IF SURFER IS SO POWERFUL AND MUCH FASTER THAN IRON MAN, HOW ON HELL HE DIDNT BEAT IRON MAN IN THAT FIGHT? And im talking about a proof , something that happened, not only fuking words like you.

You little insignificant shit head.

Tell me this; how did Deathstroke beat the Flash?

How did Spiderman take out Firelord?

How does the Hulk even manage to keep up with some people that are SO his superior it's ridiculous?

How did Wolverine heal from a friggin Skeleton (multiple times)?

P-I-****ING-S.

Get that through your skull. On this forum, we use characters at their best, without jobbing, without PIS, without holding back.

bakerboy
come on, do you honestly believe that tony can prepair for something that is out of his reach? I mean, not only that, silver surfer HIMSELF, is more inteligent than tony. Cosmic awareness>>>human thought

Lets get serious, unless tony gets imbued with the power of Dr. Strange, hes not winning, and once again --

There is no prep

A question for you. So, surfer is cosmic, doom and richards are human. Is surfer more intelligent than doom or richards and more faster than them?

Soljer
Dude, the one who is a retard is the one who insults someone for his spelling , and more if that person hasnt english as his first languaje. If i were in a forum in my country, and someone from another country with another lenguaje should try to post and argue in my own lenguaje, i will admire and respect him for that. But, if you are a moron, you will do what that guy did.

Ummm...dumbshit, newsflash, who said I was American? Moreso, who said English was my first language?

bakerboy
Originally posted by batdude123
"THAT" fool?

Which fool, exactly? smile

Which fool? you, exactly.

batdude123
Ummm...dumbshit, newsflash, who said I was American? Moreso, who said English was my first language?

laughing out loud

bakerboy
You little insignificant shit head.

Tell me this; how did Deathstroke beat the Flash?

How did Spiderman take out Firelord?

How does the Hulk even manage to keep up with some people that are SO his superior it's ridiculous?

How did Wolverine heal from a friggin Skeleton (multiple times)?

P-I-****ING-S.

Get that through your skull. On this forum, we use characters at their best, without jobbing, without PIS, without holding back.

Get it through your own skull. If that is in that way, this is an stupid forum. Talking about fantasy and comic characters could do at their best in some kind of real life and not comics? Thats is only crap for fanboys.
For each fanboy, his own favourite character wins. What an stupid forum and subjet.

bakerboy

Exactly , who said that?

ExtraMision5555
!

Iron man loses
lets just leave it at that

before this spirals far out of cotnrol
some minds simply cannot be reached

bakerboy
!

Iron man loses
lets just leave it at that

before this spirals far out of cotnrol
some minds simply cannot be reached

Ok, surfer wins, shellhead looses. What powerful and fast is silver surfer, i think that i will have some weet dreams with him tonight. Happy?

Validus
5 pages of a guy in a metal suit vs a guy who creates singularities as a side effect of other powers

Tsk, tsk.

Soljer
Get it through your own skull. If that is in that way, this is an stupid forum. Talking about fantasy and comic characters could do at their best in some kind of real life and not comics? Thats is only crap for fanboys.
For each fanboy, his own favourite character wins. What an stupid forum and subjet.

How is that for fanboys?

We don't care who would win in a fight in the comics, because the comics need to have certain people regularly powered up or depowered to be interesting.

This forum is more realistic than that. Here you won't see Superman EVER beating the Flash. You won't see the Hulk beating Thor. You won't see Captain America acting like a douche.

The characters fight at maximal output. They are at their best. How is that illogical or fanboyish? It's what would most likely happen in a REAL fight. A fight where they AREN'T holding back - as they shouldn't be.

bakerboy
How is that for fanboys?

We don't care who would win in a fight in the comics, because the comics need to have certain people regularly powered up or depowered to be interesting.

This forum is more realistic than that. Here you won't see Superman EVER beating the Flash. You won't see the Hulk beating Thor. You won't see Captain America acting like a douche.

The characters fight at maximal output. They are at their best. How is that illogical or fanboyish? It's what would most likely happen in a REAL fight. A fight where they AREN'T holding back - as they shouldn't be.

Its crap because isnt in that way as you have said. I mean, that is the theory of this forum, but it never is in this way. Most of the people are fanboys and most of the people play their favourite characters. I mean, 90% of people in this forum thinks that wolverine is some kind of god who could beat anyone on earth. Batman with preparation time could beat anyone. Come on, People plays their favourites.

batdude123
Which fool? you, exactly.

Who's the one here saying Stark has a chance against Surfer, again?

Oh, that's right... roll eyes (sarcastic)

bakerboy
Grow up, kid.

Soljer
Its crap because isnt in that way as you have said. I mean, that is the theory of this forum, but it never is in this way. Most of the people are fanboys and most of the people play their favourite characters. I mean, 90% of people in this forum thinks that wolverine is some kind of god who could beat anyone on earth. Batman with preparation time could beat anyone. Come on, People plays their favourites.

No one here thinks Wolverine is god. Even the Wolverine fanboys are pretty realistic about him. Capt admits when Wolverine is totally outclassed. As does Jinzin.

Riceroost is the only one on this forum who is particularly bad about Wolverine.

As far as Batman with preparation goes, he COULD take nearly anyone. Doesn't mean that he would fare too much better against the Surfer, who could still just dump Batman in a black hole and call it a day.

Of course people are going to argue for their favorites, but it's not like they can really hype them up too much, or lie about feats. We know what a character is capable of, and Iron Man is NOT capable of even HANGING with the Surfer. Much less beating him.

Ever.

bakerboy
Ok, that is your opinion, and i respect it. I have a diferent one. But i dont think that this is my type of forum ,i was just wrong for posting here in this way, im just too old for this stuff.

Sorry for all, and goodbye.

batdude123
Grow up, kid.

laughing out loud

Soljer
Good riddance.

Validus
No newbie, don't leave us. sad

Fanboy
Silver Surfer demolishes Ironman and that crap with the Defenders was stupid because they stalemated each other my ass.

hulk10
If hulk can't defeat the silver surfer Ironman doesn't have a chance

fsufan89
Surfer 10/10. Hes one of the heaviest hitters in the comic book un iverse

Darth Vegas
No way Stark takes down the Surfer.

Surfer: 10/10

Innerhype

bigbran
Originally posted by Darth Vegas
No way Stark takes down the Surfer.

Surfer: 10/10 Originally posted by Innerhype
..... laughing

Surfer kills Tony.

Brian Oswald
why is this 6+ pages long?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
why is this 6+ pages long?

Good point.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.