carnage vs venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Surfer 52
who would win

Mane
ive seen this discussed in many places. Carnage.

Surfer 52
venom uses his brain when he fights though carnage just goes crazyand both symbiotes are equally matched

GreatMuta
Well Venom still has most of his mind left. so i'll say venom. This is really a close call with nobody having much of an advantage. Venom may be stronger but carnage is likely the quicker of the two. Carnage spawned from Venom so if ol brock is the original i'll say he is the victor!

Kontraz
carnage is both stronger and faster. He has all of venom's skills plus more. He would most likely take it IF it weren't for venom's deterimation. Carnage is just a mindless killing machine, wheras Venom fights with purpose, and if it came down to it, im sure he'd be willing to sacrifice himself to put an end to both of them..

Mane
yes Carnage is all around stronger. like when he beat Venom adn Spider-Man at the same time

Alpha Centauri
I did this thread a little while back. People did it before me.

You should search before creating threads as I was requested to.

-AC

SUPERMANDAMAN
EX when it takes spiderman venom and the FF to beat carnage of course he has this one.

Arachnoidfreak
Search for friggin threads man. There are at least 6 threads on this, and it gets repetitive.

Mane
very. i know it says i joined yesterday, but i just changed my name. ive acually been here almost 2 months and this is a very repititive thread.

Duke
Not to mention, even though Venom vs Carnage maybe one of Marvel's classic battles, it gets pretty old to hear about in the long run. It's like making a thread about Spider-Man vs Venom when you know who is going to come out on top.

morbius
it would be a pretty even match i dont really know who would win but if you go by the comic and show carnage wins

WarHulk980
Carnage once defeated both spiderman and venom at the same time. I vote for Carnage.

Superman#1
Carnage-Stronger and faster

Linkalicious
in the newest carnage vs. venom comic, he hands Venom his own ass the entire comic...Carnage wins.

Paola
belongs in the Spidey forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.