wolverine vs cap america vs spiderman vs mr fantastic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Surfer 52
whos the best

Alpha Centauri
Talk about a thread making spree.

Spider-Man wins.

-AC

SUPERMANDAMAN
Yea thats what im thinking i think Mr. Fantastic might give him problems would spidermans punches be able to hurt him?

Victor Von Doom
Captain America for me.

Alpha Centauri
Boooo. Backing Captain Lame.

Never thought I'd see the day.

-AC

Jason Wyngarde
if there is one thing i hate it is multiple chararter threads.

Alpha Centauri
I must admit, it defeats the purpose of putting certain characters against each other.

-AC

Victor Von Doom
Sense dictates he would win.

Mane
Spider-Man would win

moshtitan
spiderman.hes the fastest, strongest etc.

SnakeEyes
Go Wolvie!

Victor Von Doom
Spider-Man isn't beating Cap. So obvious, although I'd like him to.

norrin radd

Victor Von Doom
Cap would beat him man, he always wins.

He is only going down to top, top guys.

FeceMan
You know, according to the old theme song, Spider-Man is faster than a speeding crime.

Is he strong? Listen, bud, he's got radioactive blood.

What now? Oh, Spider-Man wins just because Mr. Fantastic has a bad name and Captain America isn't really a superhero...he's a quote-unquote "super" hero. And Wolverine is drunk. Yeah, that's it.

Maelstrom
You guy have to check out Marvel Knights FF. In it Mister Fantastic tells Namor who hes about to fight for hitting on Sue yet again, haven't you figured it out yet, I'm indestructable.
I guess Mister Fantastic wins.

papablkbear
why is Mister Fantastic even in this thread. If your comparing all of their h2h combat skills then reed doesn't stand a chance. And we have yet to see if reed is really indestructible as he claims. Personally i think adamantium would leave a nice scar across a stretched chest.

JuggernautFan
check out the fantastic 4 vs. the fantastic 4 issue. wolverine tried to cut Mr fantastic, but it didnt happen..... spiderman was in there also, but it's been a while since i read it, i couldn't tell you what was happening in it.

Ironman 66
i think either wolvie or spiderman

FeceMan
Spider-Man vs. Wolverine: Spider-Man webs up Wolverine and, even thought Wolverine's strong and has adamantium claws, he couldn't free himself.

Spider-Man vs. Captain America: Super-soldier at the peak of human performance vs. metahuman who outperforms said soldier in everything (except hand-to-hand combat, but that's where raw strength comes into play) that he does...again, Spider-Man.

Spider-Man vs. Mr. Fantastic: Mr. Fantastic is sooooo lame. He can stretch? Big whoop. Spider-Man webs him up and stuffs him in a jar and mails him home to Suzie.

The. End.

Joker1237
MR Fantastic , He has the reach, He fight them as a distant lol.

who?-kid
We have two possible winners : Spider-Man or Mr. Fantastic (everybody knows the abilities and powers of Spider-Man, so I won't repeat them).

Only fools underestimate Mr. Fantastic. He is fantastic, you know. He can use his elastic body in countless ways, and he has one of the biggest brains ever ! He isn't as skilled in fighting as Spider-Man, but again, do not underestimate him.

FeceMan
I repeat, "The. End."

Ironman 66
spidey would most likely win

§nakehead
wolvi would smoke a cigar and drink wiskey after defeating them all

bardock
and then cry himself to sleep

Shadow_King
i would like to say wolverine.

Starhawk
Bump

leonidas
gotta say spidey. interesting and OLD thread . . .

darthgoober
Mr. Fantastic takes this. There's just not much any of the other guys can do to him.

leonidas
spidey COULD choke him with webbing down the throat after blinding him. or web him completely then toss him in the river and keep him down there . . .

marvelprince
Originally posted by leonidas
spidey COULD choke him with webbing down the throat after blinding him. or web him completely then toss him in the river and keep him down there . . .

It's be hard to choke someone or even bind them if they have complete control over their body. Spider-Man tries to choke him? Reed stretches his throat wide enough to ensure its not a problem. Spider-Man tries to web him up? He'll just make himself narrow enough to squeeze out. Not saying it can't be done on Spidey's end, just that its easier said than done

darthgoober
Hey, they're bloodlusted, but they're still fighting in character. Spidey would never do those things.

Soljer
Mr fantastic wins.

10/10.

leonidas
Originally posted by darthgoober
Hey, they're bloodlusted, but they're still fighting in character. Spidey would never do those things.

they fight for the thing they love best. but it doesn't matter -- spidey just needs a ko, not a kill. web in the eyes would be a problem for reed amd give spidey the advantage he needs. and reed HAS been ko'd and hurt by physical damage in the past many many times. reed's turning into FORUM-REED lately . . .

leonidas
Originally posted by marvelprince
It's be hard to choke someone or even bind them if they have complete control over their body. Spider-Man tries to choke him? Reed stretches his throat wide enough to ensure its not a problem. Spider-Man tries to web him up? He'll just make himself narrow enough to squeeze out. Not saying it can't be done on Spidey's end, just that its easier said than done

not saying it WOULD be easy, or that reed couldn't win some. just think spidey would win more imo . . .

darthgoober
they fight for the thing they love best. but it doesn't matter -- spidey just needs a ko, not a kill. web in the eyes would be a problem for reed amd give spidey the advantage he needs. and reed HAS been ko'd and hurt by physical damage in the past many many times. reed's turning into FORUM-REED lately . . .
Yes but he's also resisted physical damage from plenty of people who hit a lot harder than Spidey.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.