would you become she venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
This is for the girls/women i am a bloke just making sure peopel understand but would you say that you are such die hard venom/she venom fans that you would do anythign to tear venom away from his symbyote and try and bond with it yourself( if you had the chance) just wondering cause i want to root the weak ass femalefans. also the i will probably do another version of this for boy,s/men for carnage so please reply

badsymbiote
Allright, for starters, man, I already am She-Venom--I just lack a symbiote--second, calling us weak-ass fans is not the way to draw our attention, at least not in the manner that you're hoping for.
Finally, I would never dream of tearing the symbiote away from Brock, so it would have to happen some other way-- another stray severed tendril perhaps.

Thanks for trying to create something for us weak-minded gals to do with our time, but I think I could manage to keep my feeble mind occupied in some other way. Anyhow, stud--you're on deck.

You wanted She-Venom, and you got her. Nice to meet ya! You remember how Beck was such a wimp that she couldn't handle the symbiote making appearances, and she always asked to see Eddie's face because Venom scared her so much? Well, I'm the gal who would welcome the third entity into our bed!

grey fox
sorry for calling you peole weak ass fans also nice collage bad symbyote i have ben wondering about a female carnage there has been a she venom but what about a she carnage

(what i am writing next is just my weirdo mind mind working ok so dont take what i am writing next seriously)

grey fox (me) : hi bad sybmyote

bad symbyote: (doesn,t say a words as symbyote disengages from the girl leavign her in her underwear and grey fox being attacked by a big pile of sentient goo)

grey fox (me) : get this stupid thing off of me HA! (throws it off as arm changes to blaster) now go back to your host (points to bad symbyote)

symbyote : (slithers back to bad sybmyote and rebonds with her )

grey fox (me) : (wagging finger) and no more attempting to eat cyber ninja,s that are bigger then you )

grey fox
hey bad symbyote you are possibly the most kickass character on here i know i think you are hte only person (Next to venomfan) who knows so much about symbyotes so under each of my real post i will right a portion of a fan fic that i hope you will join in ok dokie

grey fox pulled the sword up ready to end snake he had suprisingly been easy to defeat he heard docter emmerich in the cuboard whimper before he bought his blade down on snake he expected to here a wet splat noise when instead he heard a shiwsh and a smack as his blade hit concrete he lookeed up as his air space was filled with a ear shattering scream he looked up as in front of him a man in a red and blue suit webbed up a women who was wearing some sort of suiit she had brown hair which came out of the suit it looked as if it was trying to be a pony tail but wasn,t her eyes were white patches but still looked feminine her mouth looked like somone had cut it open with a knife and she had small sharp teeth the whole suit itself was black while there was a spider emblem on her chest and back she looked like she was wearing gloves that stopped at the shoulder the fingertips were razor sharp she was wearing knee high black vinyl high heeld boots. grey fox watched as she screamed again as the man in the blue and red suit (which he know noticed had a black spider web pattern on it) started punching her see the red and blue man said while he repeatedly punched the women my new webbign does hold symbyotes grey fox quickly looked at the girl more carefully judging by her muscle size if she could get out of that web she would turn this blue and red bozo into a smear

grey fox thougth for a second he didn,t know how he had got here but he couldn,t let a inncoent (if not strange looking) women get beaten by a man in a stupid suit grey fox jumped forwards unsheathing his sword and sliced the web open he then stood there as the dope in the suit yelled at him for releasing the women someone from a building above hsouted "down kick his ass spiderman" grey fox pointed his left amr upward as it shifted and changed into a blaster and fired creating a hole where the window was and a very scared occupant !

"now spiderman" said grey fox getting annoyed by this blabberign fool "if you so much as harm a hair on this women or anybody else i will personaly slice you into dog meat you understand" said grey fox his helmet makign hsi vocie sound metaly and slightly menacing

"no way" said spiderman not scared at all

grey fox sighed as he placed his gun arm right into spidermans face it sucked in energy readying to fire

MEANWHILE BACK IN THE METAL GEAR SOLID UNIVERSE

yes screamed hal emmerich my dimensional transporter worked hooray he said dancing around as nsake ogt up off of the flor

BACK IN MARVEL WORLD

spiderman wasn,t stupid he had followed htis women who had revelaed herslef ot be symbyote host and tried to stop her soon this armour plated ninaj freak arrives and tells him to get lost he wouldn,t take htis lying down but having a powerfull blaster aimed right between your eeys changes things completly he ran so fast even grey fox had difficulty seeing him

"are you alright" said grey fox turnign back ot the women

Robo-Chocobo
okay now you guys are just scaring me.

grey fox
why oh chikeny one i am just wanting ot write osmething good with bad symbyote (Oh and the description is based from her picture in what if you had a symbyote thread spiderman is always ragging on sybyotes see how he likes grey foxes blaster in his face ha)

Hostile
Well, it's sure nice that you're all applying your imaginations. big grin

Personally, i'm a huge fan of the She-Venom concept. She definately deserved a longer run than she got.

badsymbiote
AND OF COURSE, AS SHE-VENOM, WE KNOW THAT WE COULD ALWAYS USE OUR FEMININE ALLURE AND SEXUALITY AS A WEAPON, THOUGH WE PREFER NOT TO, INSTEAD CHOOSING TO PROTECT THE INTERESTS OF BOTH MEN WHO DECIDED TO SPARE OUR LIVES...SO, OF COURSE, WE WANT TO PLAY THE DIPLOMAT AND MAKE SURE EVERYONE GOES HOME ALIVE AND HEALTHY.
No, seriously, I suppose I could give this fiction stuff a try--I was told by my creative writing teacher that I should never stop writing. he LOVED my stuff. But first, I have to go visit my friend Mark, and we're watching the rest of the Yankee game, so this'll have to wait, I'm afraid.

grey fox
ok bad symbyote i can wait

badsymbiote
Aw, that game sucked. Actually it was REALLY, really good, it just didn't end the way I wanted. As for the fic, I'm tempted to try to write some, but I don't want to get too off-topic, and I don't want to get in trouble, either. I'm operating uder the assumption that you're about half my age, fox, and I don't know how age-appropriate my material will be, but I shall try.
I got side-tracked in the sports forum tonight, and also got a friend of mine to join---
his name is Joshiebear, and I hope that everyone here will be kind to him, or I'll take it personally.
In addition to having to do some baseball-related research, I also am supposed to be looking for a pic VENOMfan posted of the actor who played Eddie Brock in the first Spider-man movie. The role was uncredited, and the scene was cut--If anybody remembers where this pic is, I'd appreciate the help locating it.

At any rate, gf--I'm thinking about the story, but I've got alot on my plate right now. And it's almost 4 in the morning and I don't know when I'll be able to get to bed. But I am thinking, k?

FeceMan
Hell yeah, I'd become She-Venom and I'm a guy. I just want my super powers, damnit!

badsymbiote
"OH, FECE, YOU'RE SWEET TO WANT TO JOIN US. OF COURSE YOU REALIZE THAT YOU'LL HAVE TO FIRST ACQUIRE A TASTE FOR SWEETBREADS--WE CAN START YOU OFF WITH A BIT OF A NICE CEREBRAL CORTEX--MM-MMM, YUMMY."

wink

Spiderman_RJ
wich are u girlies talking? the manga or the brock wife?

Robo-Chocobo
blinkTHERES A MANGA SHE-VENOM!!!blink

is this mangaverse or is it Koto's fan work?

"Hell yeah, I'd become She-Venom and I'm a guy. I just want my super powers, damnit!"-feceman

lol i understand what he means.....speakin of which that could be an interesting thread....

would you give up man or womanhood for superpowers....

i mean i understand how having a skin tight full body suit that turns into whatever you want, and gives you a cool giant mouth with huge tongue, super strength, wall climbing,webbing, and depending on what sym hair or body projectiles, and a companion that understands you, and practically loves you is alluring...

(note if your gonna quote that just quote the part you like)

just wondering does a symbiote enhance your form at all, whether covered by it in sym costume, or mimicing clothes. could you make yourself skinnier, taller.would you get big muscles if you were a guy(along with whatever other part *ahem*..come on gals and gay guys you know what i mean...what girl wouldnt like that), or could you have big b***bs, and a tighter*** and finally make men swoon when you came by then beat them off with a stick. just a thought...

badsymbiote
Well, I don't know about anyone else, but I'm referring to Ann--Brock's ex. But Koto's version looks more like me.

And Robo--I have always thought the the symbiote only enhanced your strength. That's why Venom is so sexy, because he's being worn by Eddie Brock, who needs no physical enhancement.

As for me, I'm short, and as a general rule, I'd like to be a little taller, but I'd also like to be a little younger, and the presence of a symbiote wouldn't fix that. I'm small, but strong, and I think I'd be fine with just the symbiote as a suit.
I guess I just mean that I'm comfortable enough with my own appearance not to want too much embellishment. Even without being 5' 8" and a "d" cup, I still manage to turn plenty of heads.

If I were the high-maintenance type, I'd be up in the general discussion and off-topic forums with all those other self-involved tripe posting ninnies. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure it's not all crap, but I tried scrolling through there the other day, and I think I lost some brain cells doing so. Morons and ego-maniacs abound. Not my kinda place.

Now, then--to illustrate my point, let's have another look at Frank Cho's version of Eddie Brock. See? Nothing wrong with all that...I'll take him with just the "suit" as well--or even better--without it.

For those of you who don't already know, Frank Cho will be drawing the Marvel Knights Spider-Man's series called "Venomous", which I VERY eagerly await.

FeceMan
badsymbiote, I am frightened and confused by what you said. And slightly aroused. laughing eek!

badsymbiote
That's why I'm here. To make men outta all of the the boys. Are you ready?

FeceMan
Uh-oh, now I need a towel.

Robo-Chocobo
okay thats it. when we get back to base I'm spraying you 2 with the hose.

grey fox
mwhahaahahahahhah this is getting good anywho im waiting (oh and i am not really bothered by age restrictions thing youre going n about bad symbyote cause i have read things that are just downright nasty)

hey oh mighty chikeny one how is you doing

badsymbiote
That very well may make things worse.

And, fox--You KNOW it's gonna get nasty, 'cuz that's just the nature of the beast, however, you gotta remember I'm only interested in gettin' dirty with you guys--I don't want everyone else to have to see. I'm sure this stuff will be at least wa-aaay off-topic if not offensive.

grey fox
YEAH I AM NOT BOTHERED I HAVE WROTE SOME NC 17 STUFF BEFORE BUT ONYL ON RPG,S OK SO CAN WE GET STARTED BEFORE THE HCICKENY ONE DECIDES TO HOSE OYU OFF

Red Superfly
*stumbles across the thread, starts reading*

*runs away*

§nakehead
I male so Id be carnage

Robo-Chocobo
i wish there was a thread were we all could just talk, not worried about the off topic police coming to tazer us......

Robo-Chocobo
NOooo my post got deleted...

NC-17? Robo-Chocobo's self destruct code....

RUN AWAY EVIL PERVERTED NESS...NESS...NESS
*starts running around almost in huge circle in backround*
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*gas
p*hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

scibott
So, I was out of the forums for a bit and when I get back I see they have callapsed? What exactly happened? I've been catching up on what I missed for the past day or so, and it seems as though everyone is going insane, possibly due to the close proximity of Venom vs Carnage's release date?

Robo-Chocobo
(If anyone here has seen episode 28.5, or 38 of red vs blue you get this)
*still running in terror*
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FeceMan
Oooh, kinky writing...

Hostile
Robo-Choco, I've got the first series on DVD, and have the 2nd series archived on my PC. I dont get it. :/

badsymbiote
Hey--this thread is OK--so if any of y'all don't like it, then take a hike.

Sure it's a little inane and maybe a little insane, but who says we've always gotta personify urbanity all the time?

In the meantime, here's a pic of Venom #17's cover for all you haters--and you KNOW who you are as well as I. Drawn by the very sexy and very talented Skottie Young.

Fox--I'll PM you my part of the story you requested. Hopefully you hate it, and don't want me to write anymore. Kidding. I'm not keen on any kind of failure, though I haven't written any type of fiction in over 10 years. So be kind.

Arachnoidfreak
The naughty talk has attracted me to this thread.

badsymbiote
So, where's your contribution? Come on...I know you have it in ya. I've read a ton of your posts, and you do have a pretty biting wit. Let's have it.....don't make a gal beg.

Arachnoidfreak
Begging, huh? That is tempting...

Would I become She-Venom? If it means gaining some sort of super power, hell yea. No, it doesn't even have to give me powers, it just has to make me look cool. That means I have to change sexes, but I have nothing against that, as long as it is COMPLETE and not like a post-op transsexual. Oh yea, and I'd become a lesbian. That tongue would allow me to give some GREAT oral.

I must say, looking this damn good would have it's advantages. wink

wuTa
at 1st this thread was intriguing, than it almost turned me on, but this really took the cake laughing

brillant!......and after lookin at that she-venom...i would know like to f*ck in alien symbiote thats a chick...the teeth might hurt but i think i'll be able to get over that plus i would only be able to bang it if i knew it was girl from birth....otherwise that could seriously f*ck me up psychologically

Robo-Chocobo
oh...dear..god.....QUICKLY ANY SANE MEMBERS LEFT LETS MAKE A RUN FOR IT.

badsymbiote
Wow. I was gonna say that you guys are really messed up, other people are gonna read this stuff, you know. But I guess I have to assume some responsibilty for it.
I wouldn't want anyone to incur any psychological damage here, and my spider-sense tells me that we're all probably close to being issued a warning here....but about the tongue, you guys, I do have to admit that I had given that some thought--AND SO HAS EVERYONE ELSE--I MEAN, COME ON. YOU KNOW YOU HAVE.
As to the sex-switching, I say Hell no. I don't like women. I can appreciate a girl's beauty, yes, I'll admit that, but want to be with one? Never. Girls are disgusting and I can scarcely even TOLERATE most of them, much less scarifice my own sexuality to become some freakish hermaphrodite. I like men too much for that.
Ask not what your Venom can do for you, but what you can do for your Venom, says I.

OK, fox, check your messages--I sent you a response to your story

Arachnoidfreak
Well, the question was would I become SHE-Venom, and I said yes. I love women far too much to not become a lesbian if I HAD to change my sex. I'm usually against sex-changes, but I can make any exception for Venom.

You are already female, so you don't have to make that descision, redering the whole "lesbian" thing void.

Batteries not included.

Robo-Chocobo
um bad....were did you get that picture? and were is it from....?

Robo-Chocobo
RUN FOR YUR LIFE. if you enjoyed my previous ramblings come check out female symbiote pics. i really got nutz there

Arachnoidfreak
Talk about off topic...hypocrite.

grey fox
hey jessica aka badsymbyote i have wrote my next part also you r story part was very good verry verry good i dont ussually get to read stuff that good cause there are not very good writers on the fanfiction site i usually go to

i always wondered how a symbyote would spice up brock/ anns sex life

badsymbiote
Correct, you are--at least about the thread. I am referring to Robo's addendum, on the 1st page, where she alludes to relenquishing your sexual gender in lieu of obtaining a symbiote and reproducing asexually.

Robo--the pic above is one I scanned from "The Madness" an excellent story with sub-par art. Subsequently, "The Mace" featured infinitely better quality work. The chick is Beck-Venom's on-again, off-again (pardon the pun) girlfriend, who is terrified of the symbiote. Stupid sissy girl, that Beck.

grey fox
hey jesse (waves i have you on my buddylist YAY (sorry feeling happy today damn mental note be gloomier) also i wonder what a female carnahge would look like .......

Robo-Chocobo
"omg this guy's whack"

jk

grey fox
thankyou anywho only i can kill robochockobo so the freakthat tazered him/her should b***er off

grey fox : pulls out mobile as he talks he then xtops and put hte mibile away

greyfox: oh chickeny one you shall be vaporised from the earth but i am waiting for one of my foxhound frends to come

badsymbiote
Sorry, Robo........score one for Arachnoidfreak, whose av and signature are just fine, by the way. What's wrong with them. Aw, hell, who cares. You like yours, he likes his, let's just move the hell on>>>>>>

And, GO!!!!

"WE ARE SHE-VENOM!!!!! AND THE BEATINGS will CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES, DAMN YOU PEOPLE."

Skottie Young's cover work below. #17 is it, I thought it was 18--well, either way both of the ones I posted tonight are as-yet unreleased.

Robo-Chocobo
I just said it annoyed me. is that a crime? I am a being beyond your undertanding. for I am a machine, a creation unbelivably sophisticated, and years beyond your pny civilization. I am a creation beyond your terms of understanding, it is so advance , your puny primitive brains should have burst under the strain of understanding the very basic concept.

OBEY THE BIRD!!(and possibly your thirst)

im just kidding. and if your gonna have snake kill me, can you have 70's snake kill me?

im completely off topic and have no hope of ever being on topic ever again. now all that i request is a PSYCHO KILLER NINJA DEATHMATCH with grey fox

Robo-Chocobo
CHOCOBO DEATHMATCH!!!!

FeceMan
Don't make me get into character.

Arachnoidfreak
Thanks. Props to Golden Moon for the sig.

My avatar will be a different obscure comic book company every week, and under "Location" will be a recommended comic from that company.

I was tired of everyone only reading one or two companies(Marvel and DC come to mind), and as my title states, I'm acting as an unofficial publicist. If you like to keep an openmind, check out my avatar every week.

This week: Broadway comics. Recommended comic: Star Seed.

Hostile
Why? I've been thinkin about this a lot (ever since I started reading this REALLY wierd transgender fan fic over at Superstories.net, oddly enough) and initially my thoughts were the same as yours, but when you actually think about it, where's the logic? It's a body. If you're interested in a physical relationship with a woman, and she has a real woman's body, she might as well have started life as a gay hunchback for all it matters.

Brilliantly put. People see the symbiote as a costume rather than a conjoined lifeform. Spidey was kind of an ******* to use it like that, and then dump it. Nah, if I go in for the Symbiote treatment, it'd have to be a Venom-style relationship, speaking in plural and everything else.

Robo-Chocobo
Superstories.net is(and I will say this despite the very real possibility of getting reported to, or caught by a moderator.)

superstories.net is the gayest, Faggiest, horribly twisted and perverted site I have EVER seen. its a bunch of nerds who sit around typing with 1 hand(if you know what I mean) thinking about how they could have wonder woman gangbanged, make the x-men be x-men with giant double d-boobs so large they would fall over, or have OC characters do sick things. Anyone who post on that site proves they are sick and perverted. They write off women as being cheap sluty pieces of WH***Y meat, and it is truly disgusting to even think people would write fiction like this with such a mind set. i stumbled on it after a google search, and i explored a little, and I couldnt hit exit fast enough.

you just opened a can O worms by mentioning this, and this comment doesnt even begin to display my negative feelings toward that site.

Hostile
Man, I been reading it all month. They've got four great she-venom stories, and some cool Catwoman ones. There's also STACKS of the stories you mentioned, where both Marvel and DC universes get turned into bimbos. Each to their own, I guess, but I find these goddamn hilarious.

Robo-Chocobo
how can you say that? mad miffed sad What the f**k?

Hostile
Because they're funny. Really. It's not like these are official Marvel storylines or anything. Baddie turns up and gives all the Marvel and DC heroes and villains boobs. Heroes and villains team up to defeat Baddie. The end. All the mind-control crap in the middle.. it's great stuff. Usually poorly written, but fun to read none the less.

scibott
You, sir (I take it), are just sick and twisted, and require all the help the world has to offer, but I take it may also be that you are located in the Netherlands. That is still no excuse.

grey fox
i know a better stroy site that doesn,t turn people into perverted large breasted ditz,s it,s called *drumroll* FANFICTION NET !

anywho back to the chickeny ones death (in the background you can hee multiple crashes and smashes)

oh here he is now meet a brainwahsed liquid snake win metal gear rex who thinks you *points to robochockobo are solid mwahahaah

liquid : snake come and sacrafice yourself to this historic weapon
consider it a honour a gift from your brother
this is the demon weapon that will drag us into the 21st century !

oh i had a thought if they do the gwen stacy death scene (you know she falls off the bridge and peter web snaps her neck from the fall) then they should put this music in

It starts with one...
One thing,
I don't know why,
It doesn't even matter how hard you try,
Keep that in mind,
I designed this rhyme,
To explain in due time,
All I know,
Time is a valuable thing,
Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings,
Watch it count down 'till the end of the day,
The clock ticks life away,
It's so unreal,
You didn't look out below,
Watch the time go right out the window,
Trying to hold on,
Didn't even know, I wasted it all,
Just to watch you go,
I kept everything inside,
And even know I tried,
It all fell apart,
What it meant to be,
Will eventually be,
A memory of a time, when ,

I tried so hard and got so far,
But in the end,
It doesn't even matter,
I had to fall,
To lose it all,
But in the end,
It doesn't even matter,

One thing, i don't know why,
It doesn't even matter how hard you try,
Keep that in mind,
I designed this rhyme,
To remind myself
How I tried so hard...
In spite the way you were mocking me,
Acting like i was part of your property,
Remembering all the times you fought with me,
I'm surprised it got so far,
Things aren't the way they were before,
You wouldn't even recognize me anymore,
Not that you knew me back then,
But it all comes back to me,
In the end...
You kept everything inside,
And even know i tried it all fell apart,
What it meant to me, will,
Eventually, be a memory of a time when,

But in the end,
It doesn't even matter,
I had to fall,
To lose it all,
But in the end,
It doesn't even matter,

I've put my trust in you,
Pushed as far as I can go,
For all this,
There's only one thing you should know,

I've put my trust in you,
Pushed as far as i can go,
For all this,
There's only one thing you should know...

But in the end,
It doesn't even matter,
I had to fall,
To lose it all,
But in the end,
It doesn't even matter

Hostile
Last time I went there, I got involved with AlucardxWalter Hellsing slash. No thanks man, I think I'll stick with brain-washing and breast expansion.

scibott: You sound like a crazy religion person. Stop it.

FeceMan
Fantastic. Absolutely fantastic. I haven't seen a rant/freak-out this good in a very long time.

Robo-Chocobo
i have a fic on Fanfiction.net. its a red vs blue fic.

seach for me in the halo section, guess my screen name^^

no its not trooper 3.6

fanfiction.net is a wonderful site, without the stupid ness of others, and if there is only one problem with it. ...its all the slashes, yaoi,and yuri, one shut yaoi fluff, and the rest of the crap like that that they let get away with breaking a ton of the rules...i spend my free time reporting yaoi lemons to the site, taken them down a notch...hehehe arent I an evil little bird?

and grey fox, first, i recognize lines from half the moody songs in history, like the opening lines, there from that song thats all sad with the piano, and the accustic guitar.
maybe he needs some inspirational music like the stuff that played in old-school during the gymnist scene.

you are very strong,rex, but I have the one thing your other opponents did not....A STRATEGY GUIDE...hm...okay wait i found it, ...okay it says turn to page........hm okay says here i need to

1. throw a chaff grenade, equip the stinger, lock onto rex's radome, and fire. dont worry about the missles rex lobs at you; just run away from them. repat this until the second round.

2. stay close and behind him, but be careful of his lazer. when rex stops moving, equip the stinger, lock onto the cockpit and fire. patience and proximity are the keys. dont let rex get any distance; if you let him get to far away from you, he can fire his machine guns and missles

Robo-Chocobo
3. now its time to fight liquid snake hand to hand. you must defeat him before time expires. if your knocked over the ledge during the fight, press up and any button rapidly to climb back up. use hit and run tactics and press duck in order to avoid his retaliatory round house kick. throwing liquid is jut a waste of time so stick to punching. liquids attacks get nastier as his life bar goes down. his deadliest his a headbut charge. when liquid bows his head get out of the way. if he missues, hes briefely vulnerable to a punch kick combo.

yada yada yada, escaping on jeep...stupid stuff...liquid attacks,

liquuids in hot pursuit and hes pissed! dont try and pinpoint liquid with the machine gun; instead weave your machine gun fire infront of him to ensure a hit. after a few hits he rams your jeep. keep weaving that machine gun fire in front of him. liquid drives along side you, then pulls ahead. keep weavig that gun fire. eventually merly see's daylight, and then....

you'll just have to finish the game yourself im not spoilin nothin.

FeceMan
Liquid Snake would win because, um, he killed Gaseous Snake and can turn into liquid and stuff so bullets don't hurt him.

What were we talking about again? Hostile being a sick ****?

scibott
First, I am an atheist, second stop with the superstories garbage, fanfiction is a much better all round site. Robo I've seen your profile there, interesting.

scibott
Before you jump down my throat about religion understand this is what I say about it: God doesn't exist, it is made up to explain the unknown, like the many gods of Rome, Greece, China, or Egypt, one god for weather, one for evil, and such. This is the modern day mythology, religion. My family are Jehovahs Witnesses, I, on the other hand, am not. Leave it at that.

Koto K
Uh oh...please don't tell me I smell a religious debate coming.

Don't make me bust a Gold 5 on all y'all.

Arachnoidfreak
And with that, this thread has gone to shit. Goodjob ****ers.

Hostile
Dont dream of blaming me. I was ON the ****in topic, Gold 5.

Why would you EVER want to concern yourself with my psycholigical problems?

Why on earth should I stop reading or talking about Superstories? Because you tell me to? You do grasp the concept of individuality right?

Congratulations! You broke the Cycle of Ignorance. I'm impressed.

FeceMan
I'm going to go microwave a bagel and have sex with it. Oh, and that was humorously cruel.

ÞÁØlå
what's the topic in here?

Hostile
I still cant believe a dude called "Feces Man" called me perverted.

Would you become She-Venom. The question is aimed at girls, asking them if they would bond with a symbiote. It was no doubt created to serve grey fox's immature desires. Feel free to play along.

Robo-Chocobo
please do.

i dont like religious debates, and i could go on forever if i got involved in one, but for god, budda, vishnu,shiva, or some other polynesian diety STOP THIS MADNESS!!!

EVERYONE STOP GANGING UP ON HOSTILE.

HOSTILE, STOP DESCRIBING YOUR INTERNET EXPLOITS AND ADVENTURES!!!

I DONT LIKE EITHER OF YOU, COMPETING FOR MY ATTENTION DOESNT MEAN A THING!!!

this bickering is driving me mad, i wish i could turn my ears off..

and grey fox...bet you didnt count on me layin the smack down on liquid snake like i did. bah, he was TO easy.

ÞÁØlå
thanx Hostile!

but I'd better feel free to close it if it doesn't get on-topic evil face

scibott
I never meant to start a debate, just stating what my view was so that you understood where I'm coming from.

I don't believe this thread was specifically aimed toward the female gender. Just a generalized question, would you, had the oppertunity roused.

Arachnoidfreak
The butter's in the fridge.

Arachnoidfreak
What do your ears have to do with anything? Last time I checked, you READ what people write, not listen to it.

ÞÁØlå
off- topic!
but true! eek! laughing

Arachnoidfreak
Oh yea, that was off-topic. sorry.

um, yea, she-venom. Hot and venom-y....?

badsymbiote
Adorably humorous. The more I see your stuff, Arachnoid, the more I like you.

FeceMan
I never called you a pervert, and my name has a rich and complex history behind it.

grey fox
actually chickeny one i kicked liquids ass teh first time easy and even got his dog tags and i beat phycho mantis first time (i amo nly going on about phycho mantis cus m mate had to try 15 times before he kicked that freaked out phcicks ass) anyway no one defile me only 3 people can hostile (thats cause he reads super stories net now i used to read thee but havent for a few months )
the chickeny one because he/she is unny and bad symbyote because she kicks ass)

nowmore from my twisted little mind :

liquid (in rex): (stops shooting at robochocobo and turns to grey fox then does that really cool machine scream thing ) DIE!
greyfox: jumops in the air blocks most bullets with his sword then throws it stragith into the radome rolls to dodge every bullet sent at him in ojen roll firs 2 shots from handblaster at rex,s radome then gets up agin as more bulets are sent him way flips backwards then flips off of wall then runs to right dos a forward flip then a cartwheel then another forward flip to dodge even more bullets does a backflip and dodges six bullets matrix style then lands and does a complicated set of movements to dodge even more bullets then run,s forwards dodging the vulcan cannons and slides underneath rex and firs of more shots from his hand blaster then finishes with a cool pose as explosios happen all over rex

FeceMan
Psycho Mantis is so cool and evil. Didn't he burn down his entire village or town or something?

Hostile
That isn't butter.

*CACKLES* evil face

Robo-Chocobo
no...more...no...more....family guy...with seth..mcfarlane....for you....

uh grey fox...youve been shooting at the beta of rex...i already blew the alpha up.

Robo-Chocobo
thanks to my awsome strategy guide i defeated rex and liquid with ease.....

....this is so off topic...were all gonna get hauled off by paola

Robo-Chocobo
I think I just figured out how to get back on topic...

first...we accept the fact that everyone here except the mod...is an idiot...(myself included)

2. we never mention superstories again...keep read or ,1 hand readin or whatever you do hostile...just dont mention it here.

3. grey fox and I stop blowing eachother up, and do something to get this back on track

(but then again do to the nature of the thread it seems like it has limited life span..:"would you become she venom?"

person posting here..."yes and this is why"

and then hes done)

so really grey fox you gotta think up someting to keep this fresh...are you even listening/reading to me!? STOP SHOOTING REX

Robo-Chocobo
..and dont think i've forgiven you for shooting me earlier.

Arachnoidfreak
This is because I am semi-awesome. I hope to one day be uber-awesome. To rank awesome-ness, you must use Strong Bad as the standard for which all other are measured. I have yet to reach awesome-level, but I think that with time, I will be the most awesome.

(Was that pushing it? Did that even make sense?...I hope not.)

Hostile
Written erotica makes for terrible jerk-off material. I mean really, who's got the energy to READ while doing that shit? It'd be like watching a porn film with subtitles. Crazy stuff.

Ah, porn. The movie genre that works in any language. You cant watch a French romance without subtitles, you cant watch a German documentary without a dub, but porn works in any and every language. Including Klingon, wink wink nudge nudge.

Spiderman_RJ
oh god, no way i would be a she venom, im man,
maybe ill be a she-male venom
*rolleyes* nnaaaaaaah lol

badsymbiote
"WE SAID WE ARE SHE-VENOM. THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED, BUT WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST. NOW, BEAT IT!!!"

grey fox
yes ok so we have one freaky metal chicken one horribly addictive porn loving creature one she venom one spiderfreak a true web crawler and one cyber ninja oh yeah and bad sym yote wheres my part of the story

Arachnoidfreak
Oh man, that was sexy.

Hostile
"Lady Venom" stick out tongue

Soooooo tacky.

Robo-Chocobo
SO true...strong bad is my idol...until next tuesday(or what ever day) when the new trogdore video game comes out...

anyway...grey fox...try using,,,,,,,, marks inbetween things.

so here is a question i have......what would super hero's be like if THEY became she-venom.....as i rememeber seig somewere "what if mystic had it" or what if rogue had...all hell on earth would be unleashed....(by a little bird)

man-she-venom...llooll

klingon porn....... laughing ...your humor is never subdued by your laughable dirtiness..lolololololol

FeceMan
What the devil is trogdore?

Arachnoidfreak
Trogdor is the most awesomest dragon EVER. www.homestarrunner.com for more on him. Just look around the site, you'll see lots of cool shit.

Robo-Chocobo
the episode about trogdor is this link
http://homestarrunner.com/sbemail58.html

anyway anyone have anymore NON-porno edits , i mean real pics from comics of she-venom?

FeceMan
...and it is a videogame of sorts?

Hostile

Robo-Chocobo
THE 100 POST IS MINE AHAHAHHAHa

maybe hostile should put

"horribly addicted"
if you know what i mean..

anyway.....so if lets say hostile became she-venom would it control him/her=it? or would it control...it?

freezedoom
Fine, you win. Don't get so chocked up about it.

Hostile
Dude, the symbiote doesn't control the wearer. It's a shared control kinda thing. I guess in theory the wearer should be in control, but I find that abusive. I much prefer the deal Venom's got goin on.

Also, i'm always proud to be on the same list as Bill Cosby, whether it's an enemy list or not.

freezedoom
Yes, it is such like jell-o with the wingling, and the wonbleling
and the jelloling.Ha-Ha-Ha.

Lazlow
That's not really all that scary. Seriously, if I got into a fight with She-Venom, I'd prolly kick some ass...then I'd get my ass handed to me, beg for my life...then (if she's generous enough to let me live) ask for her autograph...and maybe a picture or three.

Robo-Chocobo
hey lazlow...your sig is wrong you put tunder not thunder

Lazlow
I fixed that right as you said that. Thanks for your patronage though.

Robo-Chocobo
nice ghost...^^

Robo-Chocobo
a thought just occured....what if do to some mysterious portal, or a random plot device(which ever you prefer) the symbiote bonded to kerrigan,queen of blades. o.O now THAT is badass.

completely random, i just thought about how bad ass she-venom is, and how when i saw the ghost thing, i thought about how bad ass infested kerrigan is.

infested-she-venom....now THAT is scary.

Lazlow
Wow...that would be crazy...not to mention that fact it would look friggin' awesome. Idea. Write to Blizzard concept artists...or Marvel...joint venture?

Robo-Chocobo
Yah right,!! lol, i just think it would look badass, thats all, they would nevr do a joint deal, and besides, marvel has been acting like a japanese school girl, it threaatened all the mod sites that had marvel super hero mods on them, and you had to get rid of them if you downloaded em, like for the super hero game freedom force.

grey fox
ide since were talking about different universe symbyote bonding what about yuna possibly pain DAMN (BRAIN IS POSSIBLY THINKNG OF DOING CROSSOVER FANFICTION ) also what do you guy,s think of a harry potter metal gear solid crossover i have one in the works

Hostile
I want Venom + Witchblade.

BECAUSE BEING FUSED TO ONE ALIEN ENTITY JUST ISNT ENOUGH!

badsymbiote
I wasn't trying to be scary. I was saying that there can be but one, and it is I. And for the record, I would hand you your ass--in a burlap sack. Unless of course, you're very attractive, then I'd take what I wanted from you, then beat ya. Fair enough?

FeceMan
Speaking of Witchblade, what exactly is that?

Robo-Chocobo
its this bracelet that joan of arc had suppossedly, and it morphs into the gauntlet, and knives and swors pop out of it, its pretty cool.(girls can use it htough)

grey fox
ohhi know lots on wthcblade the witchblade is a symbyitoic being but in know way is it like venom/carnage it ocmes in the form of a braclet but ussualy makes spiky clothing for theh ost that ussualy oncy cover the breasts and genitallia it is hundreds of thousands of millions of years old cavewomen were using it egiptians, cowboys, and joan of arc had it now the latest host is a cop i cant remember her name

i was actually thinking at one point of doing a venom/carnage crossover with witchblde possibly thinking carnage was tracking it htinking tat the witchblad was another symbyote an when finding out it,s nothing more then a brclet go on a killing spree ( here is a picture)

FeceMan
What are the powers that Witchblade gives its host? And can ONLY girls use it?

grey fox
yes only females can use it....sucsesfully males can use it but it will reject them and hurt them quite a bloody lot

the powers are: able to create mostweapons ou of the clothing/armour enhanced healing (i think)able to fire blasts ( i am not sure if these are mystic bolts possibly from my p.o.v. )

the polar opposite to the witchblade is the darkness which is a family tradition it goes through each child it activates at nigth and covers you in a suit

the powers are that you are able to create anything out of the shadows but if you impregnate a women then you will die and the next child gets the gift of the the darkness but it activates when you are 21

(oh and feceman why am i not on your respect list)

Hostile
You aint seen "cool" until you seen Witchblade in full **** You Up mode. She has wings.

Into the Void
This is only true to an extent. there was someone who aquired both the male version of the Witchblade, called Excalibur, and he also aquired The Darkness. That guy was BAD ASS.

and and the wielder of the Witchblade is Sara Pezzini.

Into the Void
Jackie Estacado/Sara Pezzini

http://www.angelfire.com/nc/MelroysDomain/images/Witch13.jpg

FeceMan
ITV, what name did you post under formerly? Arachnoidfreak? I'm having a massive brain fart right now...

Into the Void
lmfao, my previous name is in my sig. I'm going to change it back soon. 13 more days.

If you can't see the pic I posted, then just click on "quote" and cut out the web addrress, and then post it in your browser.

FeceMan
Damn, that's what I thought but I'm sloooooow today.

freezedoom
What a stupid thread!!
Who would ask a thing that concern
girls and symbiotes is too silly
and weird for me.

Into the Void
so what the hell are you doing on the thread?? noone told you to come in here.

grey fox
true and feceman why do you not respect me

FeceMan
To be incredibly blunt, there is no reason to respect you. I don't mean that in a derogatory way, but the people on my list add to the forums with their knowledge, helpfulness, and/or posting of pictures (thank you, badsymbiote!). You really haven't done anything of the sort, and your grammar is so atrocious that I get a headache from reading your posts. It's not as though I don't like you, but you just haven't done anything to earn respect.

Cheer up though--you haven't done anything to make you suck, either smile.

Robo-Chocobo
hey, grex fox often gets htough mixed up with though. no real biggy. hes a cool guy, and he's on my respect list. but seriously hit the spell check button next to submit.

FeceMan
I know, I like him still (in a PLATONIC way, you sick bastards).

grey fox
thank god and i add knowledge....when i feel like it what about witch-blade ok so it isn,t exact detail and facts but still

Robo-Chocobo

Robo-Chocobo
"...I dont know how to type and use the spell check button when i post."

im sorry, i'll be nice.

badsymbiote
What did I do to merit any thanks? I haven't even been able to get on here more than once or twice in as many weeks.

And freezedoom, for someone so prudish (not that that's entirely bad), you sure did select a peculiar bunch of people to occupy your time. If we're offensive to you, then you can make it easier on yourself by taking a hike. It'll be alot easier than waiting for me-or anyone lese here-to change. And before you go pipe up saying that I could have been nicer about saying that--let me let you in on a little secret--that WAS me being nice.
It'll be cold day in Hell before any of us sick leopards change our spots, let me tell ya.

Hostile
Sometimes I get the impression that freezedoom is a one-hand typer, and I dont mean a newbie. If you catch my drift. If you get my meaning. Wink wink nudge nudge.

Happy Dance

freezedoom
Well I don't.
What are you saying exactly Hostile?

scibott
You seriously do not want to know!

Robo-Chocobo
trust me...you DONT want to know.

btw hostile I invented that insult, and more specificly to use on you, so dont even THINK you can use it.

grey fox
hey robo can you pm me the meaning because i have a vague idea but i am not sure

grey fox
yup freezedom you definetly dont want to know

Paola
topic!

Robo-Chocobo
TRUST US, THIS WENT OFF TOPIC WAAAAAAAAY BEFORE THIS.

Heck, every forum I'm a regular in has gone to hell.(dont check out what if you had a symbiote)

Paola
*sigh* closing both threads......

grey fox
*gets on hands and knees* please oh mighty god of the threads dont take this away this is my world we will stay on topic dont listen to the chickeny one he lies

orangepoindexte
Does this place keep track of postcounts? If it doesn't then damn... some of you just love to spam.

To get back to the question posed for this thread: I'm most definetly a man and love being one, BUT... if I was given the oppurtunity to experience what being a "She-Venom" was like I most certainly wouldn't pass it up. wink

I don't consider it that perverted to admit to, either... if you look at it in the sense that I love women and think the venom costume is pretty cool... having an oppurtunity to become both in a very unique combo of the 2 things would be pretty great.

Life is all about experiences and being a "She-Venom" for any duration would certainly fall under the "once in a lifetime" category.

fever red
Gasp! If you know me at all, you know I'm QUITE uptight. Often, the immoral blatherings of the assorted sex fiends on this forum disturb me SEVERELY, but this HAS to be the most unsettling information yet imparted.
__SO, tell me lots and lots more about yourself!

orangepoindexte
Fever Red where you referring specifically to me, to someone who posted before me... or to the entire concept of the thread?

Dazzler619
Yeah I might as well like to be a "She-Venom" too

fever red
You, Orange, you shameless thing. Shame on your shameless self! Just what do you take this forum for? Paola, this man is some kind of fiend! I request that you cuff him and remand him to my custody for correction!
__Heheheh. In other words, welcome back to the forum. Where've you been? Making updates on your fan fic? Link, then, link!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>