Invisible Women vs. Thor: god of thunder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
Thor gets the wind knocked out of him.

FeceMan
This thread out to be closed.

ScarletSpider
Thor would just be like "Ahoy yon lovely mortal lady. The good Dr. Richards is obviously not man enough for you!" *transports her to Asgard, puts on some light jazz, and works the spinning Austin Powers bed magic on her*

Evangel94
Thor beats sue upsidedown with his eye's closed

Wynndar
HAHAHAHAHA

Wynndar
no really....Sue would take him apart...i dont know how Thor would defend himself...she could just make an invisible bubble inside Thor's stomach like she did to doctor doom once

crazyspinz
wow, biggest missmach since hulk vs toad..(shudders)
but ne way
thor sees sue, sue sees thor, thor looks around for awile looking for who he is suposed to fight, thor relizes its the litle blonde girl is who he must kill, thor wipes invisible smooshed sue of hammer

Wynndar
what offense can Thor mount against Sue? Her field has stood up to Galactus, Occulus, Silver Surfer, Aaron the Watcher, etc....her field is not mystical so Mjolnir cannot absorb it....what would he do?

crazyspinz
she cant hold that feild forever, can she? and thor just happens to be a frikin god he can do tons of stuff to her

pr1983
thor thor thor thor thor

thor wins

Wynndar
tons of stuff?....like? she doesnt need to hold it up...she could wrap it around him and crush him if she wanted...

crazyspinz
no dude, if she could do that then the ff4 would never have trouble fighting anyon ever, but they do, she isnt that powerfull, thor would own

Wynndar
yea they have problems fighting the super poweful cosmic types

Swanky-Tuna
If all that about her fields is true, I don't see why she couldn't choke him out by closing off his lungs. It doesn't even sound like it'd be that out of character. Don't know much about FF personalities but it's a do-gooder move nonetheless.

Wynndar
she usually holds back....but she can be leathal if u threaten her family

Swanky-Tuna
That's the beauty of choking people out though. It's a fairly safe way of knocking somebody out without hurting them.

norrin radd
i agree, if she really can do that (and i do think she can) what can thor do? i have no idea if he can protect himself against that power.

Beyonder
crazyspinz

she cant hold that feild forever, can she? and thor just happens to be a frikin god he can do tons of stuff to

Just long enough to put a force bubble inside Thor's head and expand it to kill him.

As for lifting tons, that would work if he can even see where she is cause she's...the frikin "Invisible Woman." She puts an invisible force around herself, then goes invisible and from there she can put a force bubble inside Thor's head and kill that damn god.

And she does hold back. Her shields have been used as an offense as well. How strong? It broke through a Celestial's armor. Not only that, her powers are correlated with the Celestial's power somehow. Her son Franklin at full power would be Celestial level or stronger. And I don't think he inherited it from his father. IMO, it's her powers more than his - and also cause he's a mutant.

Invisible Woman 9/10 wins. Thor wins one if he gets lucky and she hesitates.

Wynndar
yea invisible woman's power comes from some level of hyperspace according to Nathaniel Richards....Reed Richards Wife...he was the one who showed he how to use her power to crack the celestial armor and eventually destroy that enormous executioner celestial

Mav
This is ridicilious, Thor comes in at super speed and knocks her head off before she knows what happened.

crazyspinz
thor has lightning, witch moves at the speed of light (go figure eh..) he could zap her and she would be dead before she even thought about goin invisible

Swanky-Tuna
Would Thor attempt to kill somebody on sight?

who?-kid
If we're talking about a fight to the death, Thor takes this one. Rather easily.

If it's just a "Hey Thor, how about a little fight" sort of thing, the invisible woman has also a good chance beating Thor, because Thor will hold back, but she will not hold back (or not as much as Thor).

who?-kid
Strictly speaking the speed of lightning is much slower than the speed of light.

DarkCrawler
I doubt that Thor will attack woman on first sight...

pr1983
if he knew she was looking for him...

crazyspinz
thor would win, i cant beleive u people are even arguing this point

Wynndar
i havent read one piece of valid evidence that Thor could hit invisible woman....invisible or behind her force field neither Thor or his lightning could touch her

norrin radd

emraldguardian
Yea im going with Invisible Woman on this one, her force fields are something serious and all she has to do it make a force bubble in his head or something and he would be down.

crazyspinz
heres some evidance that thor would win, her only defence is a force feild, and im like 90% sure that with one shot of thors hammer not only is her force feild gone, but so is she

Beyonder
And what proof do you have that his blast can break through her shield. Her shield will hold and then she goes invisible (while her shield is still on) and places a force bubble that expanses inside his head and killing him.

crazyspinz
wut proof do you have that it coudnt?

Beyonder
There's your proof - you don't have to take MY word for it.

crazyspinz
o, but when she is in that sheild can she attack?

Beyonder
Yes. Why wouldn't she. She's done this numerous times.

crazyspinz
ok, but there is one other reason why thor would win

HES A FRIKIN GOD

Beyonder
Silver Surfer isn't a GOD and neither is Aaron the Watcher and both wield powers beyond Thor. Sue wins.

crazyspinz
one thing, sue is NOT a warior, she is the one that protects the rest of the team, she does not fight that ofterm she stays back for suport, but thor

THOR is a warior king GOD and he fights all the time, and hes frikin thor u cant acualy think sue would win

Beyonder
Warrior Vs. Force Bubble inside head

Force Bubble inside head...kill warrior.

Sue Wins!

crazyspinz
arer u sure she can do that, and doesnt she need to get kinda close to him to do that

Beyonder
No she doesn't. Even if she does, she will. Once invisible, she can move about with her shield protecting her to get close enough to him. She has also used her shield to move about like Iceman uses ice.

crazyspinz
um more thing, thor can fly... she cant, thor could lift up a battle ship and hit her with it.... she cant

Beyonder
I assumed this was an arena battle. But if there are things to use, her shields would still hold, and he still won't be able to see her. As for flight, like I said, she can move about the way Ice Man can but only with force fields not ice.

She can also make weapons out of her force field similar to green latern with his ring.

crazyspinz
first of all, she cant move even close to thors speed in the air,

and there is no way u can even compare invisible woman to gl in power

Evangel94
Thor godblasts her away.

If he uses the odin force, then he just removes her from existence.

Beyonder
Godblast. How the hell can he even see her? And is the Godblast an instant thing or does it take time? I'll bet you she can kill him before he can even pull a godblast out.

And flying at fast isn't going to help you when you can't see where she is. She'll put a force bubble in his head and kill him.

Her construct doesn't exactly come to life like GL's but she can still make invisible weapons to kill Thor.

Evangel94
Thor has won against far more powerful enemies than sue, has thousands of years battle expierience, wields the power of the mjolnir, the odin force , and the runes. No invisible woman contruct or force field is going to stop thor.

Sue Dies!

norrin radd

Beyonder
How fanboy? We're not talking about King Thor (Thor with Odinpower).

Again: force bubble in head > warrior skills

crazyspinz
wow, there is no way u just made that comparison, thor is consitered the second, or most powerfull superhero in all of marvel, and surfer is the first or second, of corse he would win, he is mutch more powerfull, thor is also a hell of alot more powerfull than sue
this is more like
wolverine is a woriar, fuzzy kitten is not

Beyonder
Oh my Gah! Thor is more powerful thus he WIN! Happy Dance

sick C'mon, there's not much logic to you is there? Tell me how he's going to fight a force bubble inside his head or heart? Thor dies. mad

crazyspinz
when has she done that to some one and killed them

Swanky-Tuna
She can choke him out.

Evangel94
Don't bash others.

Thor has had his body "melded/mixed" with concrete before and survived. So he may be able to survive this.

Thor has the minor majority over sue. He's more versatile and has many options to use.

Beyonder
We're talking about his brain and heart, not his body.

Fantastic Four #280 or 369 (Malice)...not sure which one.

Evangel94
Last time I checked, the brain and heart were apart of the body.

Beyonder
Here's what you wrote earlier:

Did the concrete get inside his brain or heart? Did he escape himself? How?

spyrokinesi35
oh my gosh that's like an ant (sue being the ant) vs cockroach(thor being the cockroach) and yes cockroaches can survive an atomic explosion

Beyonder
Ant > Roach

or

Ants (decents of wasp) > termites (decents of roach)

Sue wins

crazyspinz
ok, when did she do that to a frikin GOD

Evangel94
Thor's faster than sue and mjolnir can track enemies.

Beyonder
She broke through a Celestial's armor to get inside it. Celestials are above the gods.

Celestial > Skyfathers > Thor

No it CAN'T. But it can fly back to his hand.

crazyspinz
dude, if she was as powerfull as you say she is, then she would win every fight in a second, never have any trouble beating any one, and she would be higher up on the marvel higharcy, but shes not

Evangel94
Wrong, He used it to track magneto and mephisto.

Beyonder
'cause she often holds back. And since this is an all out fight, she'll kill Thor.

During the fight against magneto and mephisto? 'Cause you made it sound as if he can might it hit it's target just by throwing it.

And if he uses it as a tracker, she'll still kill him before he finds her. And he still can't break down her shield before she kills him. Sue wins.

Evangel94
When did I say that thor can might it to hit it's target? No I said:

Don't put words in my mouth.

How?

Beyonder
Force bubble in the head or heart. Her shields have held back others like SS, Aaron the Watcher, etc.

Mav
But have been easily broken by Blaastar and Klaw..Don't be so one-sided. She isn't that powerful.

Beyonder
...she's just powerful enough to kill Thor. And this Sue NOT holding back. If she didn't hold back, you think Blaastar or Klaw would even live? Her shield and invisibility powers would buy her enough time to put a force bubble inside his heart or head and kill him.

And when Blaastar or Klaw broke her shield, was this before or after she discovered the true extent of her powers, making her the most powerful member of the FF.

who?-kid
If Susan is not holding back, than Thor will also not hold back. He can fry her from a distance, throw his hammer at her (forcefield or no forcefield, she will feel it, she's somehow connected to her forcefields), give her just one punch... you name it.

A warrior God with an amazing weapon and magic at his disposal against the invisible woman ?

Thor wins.

Beyonder
Did I say he was holding back? You act as if it'll take her a minute to put up a shield. As soon Thor raises that hammer and blast her, that shield would be up and keep her safe. A second later and Thor won't see where she went. And about three to four seconds later, that force bubble would be inside his head or heart and he'd drop.

warrior god? roll eyes (sarcastic) Please, as if being a warrior god has anything to do with surviving a force bubble expanding inside your head or heart.

who?-kid
Hah ! That's what you say. Thor is extremely durable, there's no proof such a way of fighting will work. And even if it does, so what ? Lightning is still much faster than your bubble. You know, God of Thunder...!?

And you do realize Thor is much faster than Sue ? I'd like to see the invisible woman confronted with lightning (faster than putting up a forcefield). Or a storm. Or probably the two at the same time ! She gets blown away before she can beg Reed to save her. And if not, she gets electrocuted by the lightning before she can use her powers.

Well, he IS a warrior God, this is not to be taken lightly. Her forcefields can not take many hits from Mjolnir (or even Thor). And like I said, she's connected with her forcefields, so it is certainly not far fetched to say she will faint - happened lots of times - because Thor will pound her forcefield with all he's got.

Beyonder
What does lightning being faster have anything to do with a force bubble. Her shields only need to hold until she goes invisible and move away from them. Then she can make a force bubble inside his brain or heart and kill him. Lightning is fast and so is Thor, but Juggernaut and Ultron still kicked his ass. So much for being fast.

I'm not taking it lightly, but it's not like it's her fighting skills against his warrior skills. Her forcefields would only need to hold long enough to got invisible (about a second) then she'll get out of the way. How would he be able to even attack her if he can't SEE her (to even try attack and try to break down her force field). Thor pouding her with all he's got? If she just STOOD their with turning invisible and let him pound at her force field! roll eyes (sarcastic) Faint? She's not that weak. She can also bind him with her powers and pull off the bubble trick.

Evangel94
Thor has used rain to find invisible oppenents and used the mjolnir to track them as well.

Also, Thor can conceivably create an unconventional type (Cosmic) Hurricane like the one he used against the Living Monolith. The sheer Wind-Force itself far exceeds that of a category 5 Hurricane. Such Force could literally wipe out entire 20 story buildings from their Foundation (The Infinity Saga). This is a devastating assault that will necessitate sue rasing her forcefield and allowing thor to hit her with his big guns if the strom and hurricane doesn't finish her off first.

Also, Thor could use his spatial powers to send her practically anywhere in the known Universe, as well as create his own Force-Field around himself or Sue at superhuman speed. In addition, Thor can use lightning bolts that usually tends to travel millions of ft. a second. That's yet another powerful weapon in Thor's arsenal that could very well decide the outcome.

Sue cannot create a force bubble inside someone without frist finding an opening and injecting her forcefield inside and expanding it all the while being really close to them. With everything thor is throwing at her, she won't the chance to do so.

FrothByte
sue has a hard time maintaining her invisible shield and making an attack at once. although im not up to date with fantastic4,last i heard sue had a hard time maintaining her shield while being attacked by strong beings.

take note that thor has a lot of magic to back him up. he could just teleport sue away to another place, like he did juggernaut. you want this fight to be sue not holding back then you might want to pit her against thor not holding back. the thunder god can fry their battle arena with a big radius.sue will eventually lose after a full onslaught from thor. he doesn't need to see her, just simply fry everything around him.

Wynndar
When Sue is not holding back she is probably the most powerful person on earth....after watching Galactus kill her entire family she blasted a whole right through his chest with ease...Thor could not survive that...nor duplicate that attack...nor could any earthlings except Franklin Richards i think. she not only broke the armor of the Executioner celestial (the greatest of all the celestials, apparently has a greater mass than the Earth) she went into his body and destroyed his "brain" or central energy/intelligence which resulted in his disentigration...she was using a technique where she was using pure hyperspace energy, hyperspace is the dimension that Nathaniel Richards (Reed Richard's father) hypothesizes her power originates in...her power does not come from modified cells like a mutant (cyclops) or from Mystical sources (juggernaut) it comes from an entire dimension of pure energy, hyperspace. She also employed this technique to shatter an army of Hyperstorm's Juggernauts, which were powerful enough to single handedly conquer a planet. Blastar and Klaw have not ever broken Sue's force field....they may have exhausted her reserves...but only back when she was far less mature (Invisible Girl). but the only time her field has ever actually been broken by sheer force was when Doom was wielding the power of a watcher and enhancing it with his own technology..."My force field has never been broken not even by Galactus" -Invisible woman FF#275 i think. Thor lacks the sufficient energy...also Invisible woman does not sit on the sidelines and erect force fields anymore...after Reed was thought to be dead she was the leader of the FF and the most offensive member...she considers Thor a friend and so does he, so i doubt either would go into the fight using lethal force...but dont underestimate Invisible woman, she if far tougher than many of u think...Thor cannot break her forcefield...and if she had to, she could wreck Thor

who?-kid
Nobody is underestimating her powers. She's just not strong enough to beat Thor, that's all.

And being the "most powerful on Earth..." ?! Yeah right...

Beyonder
How is she not strong enough? Wynndar gave more than enough evidence as oppose to you and everyone else who says Thor can win, but don't have the evidence for it. And try using logic please.

Thing is, Thor can't do any of that faster than she can kill him with a force bubble. And your lack of knowledge of Sue is apparant, she DOES NOT INJECT her force bubble inside someone - she creates it inside of them. She doesn't need any opening from Thor. Even if he decides to create a force field (which you claim he can, but I doubt), she can still create one inside of his head or heart and expand it outward and kill him.

But can he do this faster than she can put up a force field, go invisible, and use a force bubble inside his head? He can fry everything he wants to, but she only needs to shield herself and go invisible, then it's force bubble would kill him.

crazyspinz
sue has never made a force buble to kill some one as powerfull as thor, wut makes u think she can

Beyonder
The fact that she used her powers to break through Exitar the Celestials armor. Celestial>Thor

crazyspinz
break his armour, but did she make a force buble in his head/heart?

Evangel94
Thor has also broken through celestial armor under his own power.

Evangel94
Thor waaayyy faster than sue. I don't know where you get the idea thor is the same speed as sue.

It would take a pretty powerful force bubble to take down thor. His durability and endurance are so far above a standard asgardian. He's had his body fused with concrete by shadowcat. He survived without major injury. That strategy wouldn't be the best way to go. Also Sue normal doesn't go around creating force bubble's in her enemies does she? That's not how she normally fights. She wouldn't attempt it normally.

By spinning his hammer he is capable of creating a forcefield strong enough to deflect a blast from odin himself. How would her power get through if the odinforce couldn't?

Thor can also instantaneously transport her to any part of the universe.

Multitasking her powers against a full onslaught of thor isn't going to work. How exactly is she going to be able to walk around when a cosmic hurricane and storm capable of ripping skyscrapers off their foundations is slamming directly into her? This alone would put her directly on the defensive necessitating the use of her force field to protect herself the whole time without giving her a chance to attack. While she's busy trying to defend, thor could just transport her to anywhere in the known universe or just slam her with a godblast (which isn't really necessary in this situation).

Her invisibility powers wouldn't work against him. Thor's mjolnir tracks invisiblity and just for good measure he could also create rain to find her aswell.

norrin radd

who?-kid
After studying the previous posts (cough cough), I think the answer is clear : Thor wins.

I knew it stick out tongue !

Beyonder
Thanks Norrin. Nobody here's arguing that Thor's blast wouldn't ever break through. Sure he can do all that and more you listed Evangel94. But can he do all that faster than she can put up a shield to protect herself, turn invisible so he can't see her (and try to break her force field), then use a force bubble inside his head. I'll bet you she can do all this under 10 seconds. Can Thor find her, break her shield, and beat her before she can kill him? Hell, she can also restrain his arms use a force bubble inside his head and heart.

Thor is stronger but my point is that is the brain or heart in Thor's body more durable than the armor of a Celestial.

After studying the previous posts = Thor is a god...thus wins roll eyes (sarcastic)

Studying? Did you actually read what was written & COMPREHENDED it. You don't even have sufficient evidence that Thor can win aside from he's an all powerful god thus he wins. Sue would make him her B!TCH!!! evil face

who?-kid
I haven't seen much evidence from you either, with the possible and very questionable exception of your precious bubble... laughing

And hey, you said it yourself, Thor is an allpowerful God... And I know you don't like it, but Susan can not take that much damage => if somebody is strong enough and beats her forcefields, she faints (or something like that). Happened lots of times, so, next time better Beyonder wink.

And it's funny to see how you avoid the difficult questions : How is Susan going to avoid an all-destroying hurricane ? What is she gonna do when Thor decides to teleport her 1000 miles away ? What is she gonna do when lightning hits her before she can put up a forcefield (don't even know for sure if forcefields can protect her from energy attacks such as lightning) ?

Wynndar
like I said...thrustin a invisible battering ram through Galactus' chest with ease would also work on Thor...he isnt even as powerful as the surfer....yet Galactus created Created Tyrant....who is more powerful than Thanos and Odin and all the heralds of Galactus together...yet Sue Blasted right through him without any difficulty when she was enraged...your crazy if u Thor could withstand that...and about Exitar the celestial...she did break his armor and she did destroy his brain... and Exitar is more powerful than Thor, Odin, and every other Skyfather put together

Beyonder
If you'd actually READ what I wrote, Sue would kill him before he can summon an all-destroying hurricane. And how would he be able to teleport her if he can't even find her? If he can even summon lighting before she can put up the force field, then he would knock her out. But summoning it takes as much or even more time then it would for her to put a force field up. Why wouldn't her shield protect her from energy attacks like lightning - nonesense. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Celestial > Skyfather > Thor

...but according to your logic: Thor > Skyfather > Celestial laughing

crazyspinz
ok, sue is basiacly just as fast as a normal human, and if she went invisible thor would just destroy everything around him, so she would get caught in the destruction

Evangel94
Hey beyonder, Are you going to address my post? You are avoiding all my questions. Answer my questions.

Not all skyfathers are stronger than thor. Odin the strongest skyfather there is and not all of the skyfathers are on the same level. For example Thor overpowered Hindu skyfather and defeated him.

Beyonder
The assumption I got is that it's normal Thor vs Invisible Woman, since the first post doesn't state King Thor/Odin powered Thor. And everyone here backed up there statement with Thor is a god as evidence that he would win. "Because he's a god" isn't the same statement as "because he's a skyfather."

Most here arguing based on normal Thor Vs. Invisible Woman. If it were King Thor, then nobody would even be arguing with you. Everyone here is using normal Thor Vs. Invisible Woman, and Invisible Woman would win IMO.

In this fight:

King Thor > Invisible Woman

Invisble Woman > Thor

Evangel94
King Thor didn't defeat the Hindu Skyfather, Normal Thor did, and that's who Im refering to.

FYI all my points refering to normal thor. I didn't even mention King Thor in my post.

Answer my questions.

Beyonder
Here's your answer (and then answer MY questions once you've finished):

About Thor's durability:

Sue broke through a Exitar the Exacutioner Celestial's armor using her powers.

Celestial armor > Thor's brain or heart...so much for his asgardian durability.

Evangel94
She broke through using her powers, but she didn't use a force bubble on the celestial the way you pointed out did she? That example has nothing to do with Thor's durability. You want to talk about durability? Thor has more durability than Sue ever will. Don't even try to talk about force fields since they themselves have nothing to do with actual bodily durability. One direct hit to Sue and it's over.

So far all you keep repeating the same thing over and over. Sue can turn invisible and hit thor with a force bubble. You can't actually "prove" that it would kill thor since Thor has taken more of a beating to his body on a regular basis than anything I've seen Sue dish out normally.

Thor can also spin his hammer to create a forcefield strong enough to deflect away the odin force. How could she penetrate a field strong enough to deflect the odinforce? She can't. Her offensive powers are nullified in this case.

I keep telling you, the mjolnir enables thor to track invisible enemies. He can also summon that cosmic storm which would stop her from moving around freely. That strom would necessitate the use of her forcefield to protect herself. That alone would make her a target for thor's bigger guns. And yes he can do it in under ten seconds.

Oh and lets not forget that thor can instantaneouly transport her to any part of the known universe. That end's the battle right away.

Since when does Sue normally go around defeating enemies by creating force bubbles in their brains or hearts. She doesn't normally fight like that at all and would most likely use it as a last resort.

In the end, Thor wins way more often than not due to his vast amount of options at his disposal.

FrothByte
i read something from evangel that i'd like to emphasize. sue cannot multi task against someone as powerful as thor. if she is gonna create a a force field around herself she is gonna need all her concentration on maintaining that force field against thor's onslaught. i don't think sue is powerful enuf to both maintain her force field and create bubbles inside thor. if she is gonna create bubbles inside thor i bet you thor could throw mjolnir at her and kill her while she kills him. thor can also teleport people INSTANTANEOUSLY, which is a lot faster than sue can create those bubbles or force fields.

Maelstrom
The more i think about the definition of the Asgardians Immortality the more i have come to understand that they are temporarily immortal until they die of old age. They are not supposed to be able to die until that time. That's the definition anyhow. I guess weird things happen though and they somehow do.
Still it'd be funny if The Invisible Women turned Thor's hammer invisible and it smacked him in the head on it's return to him. laughing

Wynndar
Invisible Woman has multitasked plenty of times against far more powerful enemies than Thor...I have mentioned plenty of people she has defended against that make Thor's power laughable...Evangel, stop dancing around the issue...EXITAR THE CELESTIAL IS MORE POWERFUL THAN THOR, ODIN, ALL THE NORSE GODS, AND GREEK GODS COMBINED!!! IF SHE CAN BREAK THROUGH HIS ARMOR/BODY...OR THRUST A FORCE BOLT RIGHT THROUGH GALACTUS' CHEST, THEN SHE CAN EASILY DESTROY THOR...HE IS NOT MORE DURABLE THAN EITHER EXITAR OR GALACTUS!!!

Evangel94
thumb down

Are you refering to Fantastic Four #400?

Sue's powers derive from the very substance of the shells that enclose the bodies of Celestial. Because of that, she was able to go through the armor using her powers. She didn't outright smash through the armor as you are making it out to be.

Have you even read the issue at all?

Stop shooting out your unknowledgable opinion without any facts to back it up. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Beyonder
This coming from someone who doesn't even address Galactus. Don't criticize Wynndar when you yourself is dodging an argument. He said Exitar and Galactus, not just Exitar. stick out tongue

Evangel94
Galactus was almost killed by thor's godblast, so that nullifies your point.

Galactus's power can vary depending on how much planets he has fed on.

He has himself beaten around from the likes of Thanos to thor. He is one of the most abusely written cosmic entities in the Marvel Universe. It's gotten to the point where him getting hurt isn't a feat of strength, not by a long shot.

Beyonder
Did anyone say anything about whether or not Galactus can be hurt? We're comparing durabilities: Galactus' armor Vs. Thor's brain or heart. His showings may vary but how many times has anyone actually broke through his armor? You think Thor's brain or heart is tougher than Galactus' armor?

Evangel94
Galactus doesn't utilize armor in the fashion you are describing. His durability is what he uses. His durability relies on how much he has fed. They are dependent on one another. He can be hurt by normal superheroes if he hasn't eaten in a long time.

This is all BESIDE the point.

Do you see this quote above? Good. Now you can get back to the point of this argument and address what I quoted above.

Beyonder
Again, how MANY times has Galactus' armor bend cracked? Yes, his powers fluates depending on his hunger, but how many times has anyone cracked his armor?

Answer what? Sue can create the force bubble inside his head. Just 'cause he had a force field up doesn't mean she can't create one inside of his head. His force field deflecting an odin force proves that his force can protect him from a direct attack to his force field. Sue's force bubble doesn't attack directly - she can create one out of thin air.

As for proof that her attack would kill Thor, what part of Galactus or Exitar don't you get? And just 'cause Thor's outer body can take punishments well; it's doesn't mean his inner can - especially when were talking about body tissues of the brain and the heart. What part of that don't YOU understand?

And what part of TIMING don't you GET? She can take him out faster than he can her? He's gotta find her and break her shield to get to her - but that force bubble would be inside his head or heart before he could find her and break through that force field.

crazyspinz
i am realy starting to hate this thread, i think that beyonder is the only one who acualy thiks sue can win

Beyonder
Don't forget Wynndar, Swanky-Tuna, norrin radd, emraldguardian. Gee I'm the only one. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Swanky-Tuna
Except I'm still in the "choke him out with a shield in the lungs" party. Thor still has to breath doesn't he?

Beyonder
Yes. But those who are arguing that he'd win would argue that he's a god and so he wins.

FrothByte
you are assuming that thor's insides are made from the same stuff that makes us. do you have any proof that an asgardian god's brain and heart are made from soft tissue? if im not mistaken, thor can fly through space right? if that is correct, i assume he doesn't need to breathe, and that his internal organs are strong enough to resist the pull of the vacuum of space. so i don't really think that blowing up his heart or brain is that valid until we know what durability these things have.

Beyonder
Galactus & Exitar's durability > Thor's brain & heart. Unless you think differently.

Wynndar
Thor has soft tissue, they r just far denser and durable than a regular humans....Betty Banner held a Uzi up to the red headed Thor's head and he had to admit it would kill him...and yes i have read issue four hundred I own almost every issue of fantastic four....it is one of my favorite titles...your argument about her utilizing energy straight from hyperspace doesnt mean it wouldnt destroy Thor too...she has used that attack on other occassions: when fighting other highly durable enemies like Hyperstorm's juggernauts...that attack would still shatter Thor....but she wouldnt need to, she could just put a force bubble in his brain like someone else had mentioned...and i was not trying to say Sue beat on Galactus...because she didnt...even though she blasted through his chest he just mocked her and then mentally ravaged her...Galactus' appearance is just a manifestation of his existence...u cant truly harm him with physical force, Reed Richards has mentioned this before...only when he is close to death already is when he is vulnerable...regardless, if she could put a hole in Galactus Im sure she could put a hole in Thor

crazyspinz
if she could beat thor as esily as u say she could she could beat anyone, but she cant

Wynndar
yea your right....thats why the fantastic four always lose

crazyspinz
is that sarcasim i see over there, no couldnt be...

Wynndar
well i think i made it clear that she has already fought plenty of people more powerful than Thor...I dont think she can beat everyone in the marvel universe...I think you r placing Thor way too high on the food chain if you think he could compare to Exitar or Galactus

crazyspinz
no i dont compare him to that, but for example, dr doom beats the 4 all the time, and hes not dead, and im sure that the 4 wish he was dead, yet no force bubble, or freaky invisible trick, and thor is quite abit more durible than doom, but dom still owns

crazyspinz
doom*

Wynndar
Invisible woman has used the force bubble on Doom...u know why Doom is still alive?....he has only appeared in person only like 10 times....the rest are alaways doombots...and because Invisible Woman doesnt try to kill...the reason she tried to kill Galactus was because she had just watched him kill the Human torch and the Thing...Dr Doom would easily drop Thor...when he reprogramed Ultron to be his slave and body guard he fitted him with a disintegrator ray that could erase Thor in the blink of an eye....when Ultron shot Thor with it he had to teleport away as his only defense...when Thor disappeared and the only thing that remained was his hat...Doom assumed he had been disintigrated

Evangel94
Exitar or Galactus flat out has nothing to do with this. Do you see Exitar or Galactus anywhere in this topic title? No. Were not comparing Thor to Exitar or Galactus. Were comparing Thor to Sue Richards. So stop repeating the same thing over and over.

crazyspinz
yes doom would beat thor, but thor is more durable, and plus u said it your self, sue dosnt try to kil, and who said this was a fight to the death, thor is warrior, he will kill if he needs to, but sue dosnt kill, thats the main thing

Evangel94
I brought that up numerous times in this thread. Sue doesn't normally fight people by creating force bubbles inside people nor has she ever been portrayed as that type of person. Thor would annihilate her before she even considers doing the force bubble idea.

Funny how it hasn't been addressed directly by Wynndar or Beyonder. Just pick and choose huh?

Oh and Wynndar, you just countered Beyonder's own statement about Galactus's armor.

crazyspinz
yea, go evangel Happy Dance rock

norrin radd

Wynndar
I didnt counter beyonder's statement....Galactus' armor is still more durable than Thor...I keep mentioning Exitar and Galactus because they r more durable than Thor

Arranged in decending order or durability
Exitar>Galactus>Silver Surfer>Thor

and that is why Thor would be vulnerable to IW...and what the hell was your point about her not normally using her force bubbles to kill people, conversely, Thor doesnt go around sneaking up on women, jumping out of an alley, or dumpster, and blasting them with lightning or hitting them with Mjolnir when they're not looking (the only way he could hurt IW)
laughing

Beyonder
crazyspinz = fanboy

Evangel94 = crazyspinz x 2

Going by your logic, Thor often holds back as well. Why would he use hurricanes or dimensional removal right away.

Wynndar
exactly...irrational fanboy...ism...if thats even a word

crazyspinz
its not that im bias, its just that i dont understand how u think she could beat thor, like maybe thor vs ff4 would be a more fair fight, sue would be dead after one hit

Evangel94
What exactly have you shown to prove that Sue would kill Thor?

Exitar?

It was explained that her powers were derived from the same substance of the celestial armor. That allowed her to direcly affect the celestial armor. This was a plot device to show how Sue would beat something totally out of her league.

Exitar isn't a real exmaple.

Sue tore through Galactus's armor?

What issue was this from?

It's more likely that Galactus was just toying with her based on you described it.

crazyspinz
agreed

Mr_Famous
blink .....cant believe this thread is still going on....... whistle

Wynndar
i will find the issue number...im at school 2200 miles from home and my collection....but if anyone knows the number to the final issue of "nobody gets out alive" its around the low 400's i think...and its right after Galactus kills the human torch and the Thing..she totally lets go of her morals and blows a hole right through his chest, not just his armor...into his chest and out his back...it didnt even strain her when she was upset like that...is is evidence to me at least, that she is capable of hurting Thor, who is far less durable than Galactus, if she has to. to crazyspins, why dont you understand how she could beat Thor....i listed 20 reasons on this thread, are you reading them....every time i talk about how she could beat him...do u not understand what i type?

JuggernautFan
i think galactus also let that happen, as he explains that he is an abstract being himself. and was totally reformed just moments afterwards? i dont recall all the details off hand either.

Evangel94
Agreed, I believe Galactus was more or less toying around with her. I've seen many abstract cosmic beings on the marvel universe show off their power by letting their opponent think they hurt them.

When Galactus actually seriously battles his opponents, a low level assault by a human being cannot hurt him.

crazyspinz
u are right, galactus didnt realy care about sue cuz he knows he could kill her in the blink of an eye so he let her "hurt" him abit, thor wouldnt let her do anything, she would be owned

emraldguardian
Even if he let him blast her the fact is that she blasted a hole threw his chest which is a great feat of stregth, its not like was alright ill make myself less durable so she can blast me, and Galactus is way out of Thors league you cant even compare the two of them i mean he made the Surfer and Surfer would own Thor, so there is no reason why she couldnt do the same to Thor.

who?-kid
Surfer would own Thor ? Are you sure, I mean, very sure ? wink.

wrathofachilles
Yes, he would own Thor if Thor gave him the deed to his body. That's about the only way. Surfer's a cosmic-powered California boy. The ability to surf doesn't make you a player.

I'm being sarcastic, I know he's more than a surfer. It was just directed towards surfers who think they're ladies men or something.

crazyspinz
thor vs surfer happend, thor won, bu surfer was holding back, thor was going crazy, but that doesnt mean that sue could beat thor, thor is like as strong as superman in every way, and DONT try to argue that sue could even scrach supes

Swanky-Tuna
You know strength and durability are two different things.

crazyspinz
yes yes i do

muffin man
THOR

Mainstream
Thor.

h1a8
Sue is very powerful indeed. She has cracked Celestial's armor (yes I said it!). When the collective force of all the asgardians and eternals couldn't even put a scratch on them. Her force field has endured mega power blasts and physical hits from supreme cosmic beings (such as celestials, heralds, etc.). She can just as well hold Thor off with her force field.

Marvel even says:
"By forming one of her force fields within an object and expanding the field, Susan can cause her target to explode. Susan can also travel atop animated constructs such as ramps, stairs, slides, columns and stepping discs, enabling her to simulate limited approximation of levitation or flight. She is capable of generating and manipulating multiple psionic force fields simultaneously."

That last sentence makes her a force to be wreckon with.

Superboy Prime
Thor. Mjolnir > Sue.

lando005
ok guys i've went through every page of this thread soo i belive my oppinion deserves som respect here....IMO sue is capable of beating thor.... BUT the key thing here is her mindset, i have no doubt that her fields are strong enought to withstand anything that thor can throw at her, no attack he has can pierce it and thor cant do anything to her at the start of the fight faster than she can think and she only needs to think to have the shield up...., sue is more than capable of makeing a field inside his body and either A) expand it outward to make them explode ore B) shrink them inside to make thor's organs implode, the thing is knowing sue that's not the type of person she is she wont kill outright she's more likely to do option C) create a field inside his lungs and expand it just enought to make thor pass out, make a field in his eyes to blind him, make a skin tight field around thor so he cant move or wheild Mjolnir, seal him in a bubble and toss him in space, wait for thor to throw Mjolnir avoid it and appon it's return turn it invisible so thor can nolonger track it and get smashed in the face by it, create invisible battering rams to beat thor with, create a force field around Mjolnir so thor cant whield it.... you starting to get the picture?, but like i said beofre this souly depends on sues mindset in the fight under normal conditions she wouldnt have what it takes to beat thor in terms of drive however as i have obsevered as of late even if i had thor's power i wouldnt want to mess with a pissed off sue.

angry sue >thor
calm sue < thor

so i would say it's about 50 50
(oh and to address that thor teleporting her away bit, thor cant make blind ps he has to see or know where he's going)

Superboy Prime
Not to sound like a Thor fanatic, I am not, but given some of the arguments in favor of Thor when facing Superman this shouldn't even be a contest. All be said and done Thor traps Sue's soul in Mjolnir and forgets she ever existed.

h1a8
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Not to sound like a Thor fanatic, I am not, but given some of the arguments in favor of Thor when facing Superman this shouldn't even be a contest. All be said and done Thor traps Sue's soul in Mjolnir and forgets she ever existed.

How? He has no such power.
Are you referring to King Thor?

Sue can withstand any attack from Thor while simultaneously killing Thor easily (assuming blood lust Sue). Not to mention that she can become invisible. Has everyone forgot that. How is Thor possibly going to see her.

Superboy Prime
I was under the impression everyone was aware of Mjolnir's capabilities. I am sure someone will come along with a full list of Mjolnir powers and stunts Thor has performed with it. My only guess is those Thor lawyers dismiss this thread to go assault Superman, Silver Surfer and Sentry threads.

newjak86
Originally posted by h1a8
Sue is very powerful indeed. She has cracked Celestial's armor (yes I said it!). When the collective force of all the asgardians and eternals couldn't even put a scratch on them. Her force field has endured mega power blasts and physical hits from supreme cosmic beings (such as celestials, heralds, etc.). She can just as well hold Thor off with her force field.

Marvel even says:
"By forming one of her force fields within an object and expanding the field, Susan can cause her target to explode. Susan can also travel atop animated constructs such as ramps, stairs, slides, columns and stepping discs, enabling her to simulate limited approximation of levitation or flight. She is capable of generating and manipulating multiple psionic force fields simultaneously."

That last sentence makes her a force to be wreckon with. No offense but Thor alone has cracked the dome piece of one the stronger Celestails before.

Tor's hammer is very powerful if you want to think of everything he can do.

Let's see he could probably just teleport her and her shield directly into the Sun.

As for Thor being destroyed from the inside out you do realize that Thor's insides are gonna be just as strong as his outside in durability.

Thor could aslo teleport himself inside or out of any shield IW puts up.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>