Black Bolt vs. Dr. Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
To determine the ruler of the Solar System.

Mane
dont get me wrong, Doom is one of my favorites, but Black Bolt...he could sneeze and make Victor's head explode

ScarletSpider
Give prep time, Doom can do pretty much anything, but Black Bolt isn't a slouch either. Check out Inhumans volume 2. He orchestrated EVERYTHING that happened. But I think Bolt could pretty much take Doom down. He controls electrons, he can use that to transmute materials into other elements, from what I understand.

manjaro
this is one time when i must concur that Doom will or might be prepared. its natural for one to assume that since Doom has so many defensive capabilties in his armor it is likely that he has some sort of sound absorbing mechanism in his suit but . and sound his Black Bolts main offensive. but on the other hand he maybe able to scream louder and longer than Dooms suit could withstand

Victor Von Doom
Doom.

Because.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Doom.

Because.

go on........?

Beyonder
Black Bolt.

Khellendros
Black Bolt. His scream isn't sound-based. And if you think his scream is his main power, you know precisely jack about BB.

EDIT: I foresee this becoming a looonnng thread.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Khellendros
I foresee this becoming a looonnng thread.

until i revived it tonight no one had commented on it since last July

big grin

juggernaut74
Two words-"unlimited arsenal"

IRTMU-Dragon
One Word: Lobo.

Another word: Im going on another vacation.

long pig
no prep:
BB has too many weapons to work with, plus he has defenses like his shield.
Doom is all defense, what chance does he have?
this is under the assumption theyre magically dropped into an arena where they must fight to the death.

yugotank
Doom goes down....prep time shmep time.....Even with prep,Doom takes a powder. Prep is way overrated.

Wonder Man
Course Doom has sorcery on his side. Don't see much what Bolt could do about that.

guy222
bb

RageOfTheGods
Black bolt

ultimatethor
Blackbolt. A whisper will b enough.

Endrict Nuul
Doesn't Doom have a wicked shields that might hold up to BBs voice?

Sin I AM
i dont think BB could rule the solar system whereas doom could

leonheartmm
ruling is one thing, power is another. give doom prep and tell him EXACTLY who is going to attack him and he can pretty much prepare for anything. but not straight out. hed be dead before he cud think against black bolt. heck current surfer cudnt stand up to an enraged black bolt not holding back.

cmack
black bolt scream just trumps doctor doom, with prep doom could pull victories out, but without hes done for

occultdestroyer
Black Bolt.

Matter manipulation is his forte. He'll be able to remove/disintegrate Doom's armor like child's play whilst screaming his lungs out directly at Doom.

darthgoober
Originally posted by leonheartmm
ruling is one thing, power is another. give doom prep and tell him EXACTLY who is going to attack him and he can pretty much prepare for anything. but not straight out. hed be dead before he cud think against black bolt. heck current surfer cudnt stand up to an enraged black bolt not holding back.
Based on what?

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by darthgoober
Based on what? Leon doesn't base his decision off of anything but what he thinks.

Bouboumaster
Without prep, I say that Blackagar Boltagon sing "Grace Kelly" to Dr Doom to destroy him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.