Pirates in how many ways

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crisomtears
okay this might sound werid and all but my friend and i spent an hour trying to connet pirates with like everyday things. like for instance the T.V. okay the t.v. or televison is also considered a box, a box is also considered a container and guess what comes in contaniers? RUM and Jack Sparrow (or pirates) drink/drunk rum. so there is one connection. i was just wondering how many more people can come up with..i think there intersting. but thats just me. big grin

Bending_Unit
lollaughing same i used to sorta wear pirate bands at skool and the 'P' tatoo on my rist and in metal work making piratty stuff, and making our own wierd drinks with imatation rum and brandy in themlaughing

JessieSparrow
haha I do the exact same thing I spent 3 hours the other night connecting stuff to Harry Potter so dont think your weird...ok well we can make a game out of this someone names a random object the next post has to be how its connected to pirates or POTC and another random object...sooo first random object....vaccum! I think I spelled that right?

ArrghPirateGirl
LOL Puss in Boots has the same kinda boots as Jack laughing

Unholly_Cheese
Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaandommm

tinkerbell668
APG thats very true!!! I never noticed that before!!! laughing

ArrghPirateGirl
He does though....Look Mg USE THOSE EYES.....If u have any.........there just diffrent coloursbig grin

tinkerbell668
LOL!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
its true

tinkerbell668
omg but whats da thread about again?

ArrghPirateGirl
stuff thats the same from back in pirate days or sumthin

ArrghPirateGirl
I just realized sumthin else..Puss In Boots has da same type of hat as orli at the end of the movie big grin

tinkerbell668
omg...that is soo true...I love that hat!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
big grin So Puss in Boots is kinda a pirate???blink

tinkerbell668
EEEK YAY!!!!! I love PIB now he's a pirate *faints*

ArrghPirateGirl
YAY...Ill make a ziggy 4 dat now big grin

crisomtears
*nod* yes. now we will all turn our attention to PIB because HE has some of the traits of Jack..wow.. smile

ArrghPirateGirl
yes Yup big grin

crisomtears
i love that cat now..it rocks..yes!

ArrghPirateGirl
Look I made da ZIggy Tink big grin

crisomtears
hahah! my gosh! thats good!

ArrghPirateGirl
Wat is???

estel_aragorn
Thats awesome!! I never thought of that!

ArrghPirateGirl
big grin Im soo smart *cough*

tinkerbell668
??? dunno?

ArrghPirateGirl
??????????

Unholy_Cheese
Whats going on here?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.