The Futurama Volume 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

loserib
The Futurama Volume 3 DVD hits stores on March 9th i cant wait i have volume 2 its funny as all hell anyone else planing on picking it up
http://assets.m80im.com/teams/futurama3/dvd-leftS.gif

i wish they still made new episodes

http://www2.foxstore.com/detail.html?item=1057&u=1076111939

burlyman
What the f**k?

loserib
why the funny look

burlyman
Volume 3 DVD... that came out yonks ago blink I Have 4 already wacko

loserib
really mabey it was released in england earlier cuese i have vulume two and the link i posted has a release date for march 9th 2004

burlyman
Theres noway the UK are 2 seasons ahead of the US blink

MF D00m
Actually you guys are two seasons ahead of us.I dont know why.I have volumes 1 & 2 and they're both classics.Can't wait for March 9th.

loserib
well garsh that was confusing

burlyman
no expression

Bwahahrhah rolling on floor laughing

loserib
check out this cool futurama buddy icon i found

FUTURAMA BUDDY ICON

MF D00m
just got volume 3 today.my stomach hurts from laughing so much.gotta go,i'm still on disc 1.

loserib
i wil be picking up a copie this wek

Machete_guy
Futurama packs on Ebay are SO cheap. But they are probably crap quality.

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

:docter:

FBfan777
i am getting one soon! yay

xmen fan
i luv futerama!!!!!!!!!!!! i like bender!he's funny, i like when he says:kiss my shiny metal butt!!! laughing out loud

xmen fan
Sell my guitars? Would you tell Piccasso to sell his guitars?

heheheheheheheh FBfan !!!!!!

Machete_guy
In Australia we had all the seosons (1-4) ages ago...(im talking about australia here..we get everything last!!!)

Machete_guy
and i dont know about you guys but the seoson 4 futurama isnt that good...the ep's are getting a bit lame..the first seoson was a classic but!

burlyman
yeah we had them too messed

eleveninches
I got the season 3 DVD last week, and was planning on watching it on my PC, but out of the 4 discs, only the last one worked sad

I had to take it back and get a refund. Have you had any problems with running it on a PC-DVD.

Machete_guy
well i have problems running DVDs on my dads DVD player..its new too but i think your disks would work on another DVD player probably.

eleveninches
well ive got a refund now anyway

xmen fan
you took it back?????????? oh the horror!

Machete_guy
Well....just buy it back...dosnt take a genisus to work that one out lol

eleveninches
No, I spent the refund on the 2-disc Shindlers List DVD (for the same price)

xmen fan
hmmm kinda cool i guess.......did you at least watch it first? it comes on at 10:00 on cartoonnetwork!then family guy Happy Dance Happy Dance

eleveninches
i watched the 4th disc, as that was the only one that was working.
It was hillarious though. I loved the part where fry became his own grandfather. That episode was brilliant.

xmen fan
haven't seen that one, i have seen the one where lela finds a 1 eyed person like her then it turns out to me a transforming monster,member it? laughing

eleveninches
yeah.
When i took it back, the discs did work on the DVD player in the shop, but they just didn't work on my PC.

I liked the what if machine.

xmen fan
hmmmmmmmm

Bending_Unit
I bought it last week but i reckon season 2 is betterstick out tongue Still hilarious!

Unholly_Cheese
yay now i hav season 4, but im afraid to watch the last one...confused

xs-
you've already watched it

Unholy_Cheese
Look at the date i sent that

xs-
I know, I just started a thread where i can talk to myself

Unholy_Cheese
Wat?

xs-
you know past Adam Future Adam

Unholy_Cheese
riiiighterm

MF D00m
Does anybody know if they'll ever release futurama by seasons? Not the volumes that are available today.

Unholy_Cheese
Well in australia they sell them in seasons, i have all 4

MF D00m
No, those are volumes. Those are the same DVD's they sell here in the states. There were five seasons of futurama. The DVD's out now are just in volumes. Not seasons.

Here's an episode guide:
http://www.gotfuturama.com/Information/EpisodeGuide/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.