Weboc #9

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Priestess
Ok folks I know it's not due until next Friday. But I thought maybe we could discuss what you think could possibly be on this one and then when it comes out our trusty Scramba can post a link in this thread.

I have to wonder if this one will be about Greivous? Seems to be about time for another one. Of course Lyn and I would be thrilled if it was on Anakin! eek! Just as long as it isnt as lame as the last one. I truly do NOT care about the behind the scenes guys. I wanna see some principal actors in action. smile

moonwalker741
i hope its about the the duel, like theyll show like blue screened filming shots! taht would be awsome.....but didnt they already do a greivous one?

Sith Master X
Hope it's on Grievous or the duels!!

Jedi Priestess
Actually the ULTIMATE for me would be one on "the duel" but I dont see that happening until maybe Feb, March or April. sad
They didnt have alot of Grievous done when they ran the last one.

Bass
I would like to see one on Yoda, he's my favorite character.

Boris
I'd like a final Grievous shot but that aint gonna happen sad

moonwalker741
maybe a palpatine one, that would be kinda cool, or even better, JAR JAR!!! stick out tongue

darktim1
don't care.

Anakin2Vader
I really want to see a finished Grievous shot... even one still picture finished like the new Yoda finished shots would do... im dyin to see what he will finally look like on screen

Jedi Priestess
I have to wonder if after this last week's HUGE onslaught of goodies if the webdoc is gonna be kinda thin. turned

Jedi Priestess
4 more days till webdoc.........

Melkórë
It's me, Super Shadow.
It'll be Jar Jar's wedding.....

Jedi Priestess
ROTFLMAO!!!! hysterical

vador_2444
could someone upload the last documentary please ?

§pearhead
I'm hoping the next one's a Grievous one as well, I just want one of him standing there, lightsabers at the ready, or perhaps being flanked by his henchmen...

Jedi Priestess
yes on FRIDAY when it comes out.........read the first post please.

The Tater
I won't be able to see this Weboc. Pity I don't have Hyperspace.

Jedi Priestess
ah but for those who dont have Hyperspace have Scramba! wink

The Tater
This is very true big grin.

darth_surgent
If this webdoc is about Grievous, I will postpone my invasion of your galaxy for 1 month.

P.S. I'm evil...

Jedi Priestess
LOL Have I got a thread for you........you'd fit right in!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t298848.html

Jedi Priestess
BUMP

so it stays up top for Friday wink

Jedi Priestess
ditto

Jedi Priestess
woooo hooooooooo once more day!! Maybe it will be about.....drullroll......Sideous?

Jedi Priestess
BIG BUMP for FRIDAY

lets hope this isnt as bad as the BTH was this week. messed

tlbauerle
Want to see the WOOKIEE!!!!!!

Upload Upload Upload....GIMME GIMME GIMME!

Jedi Priestess
er.......webdocs dont come until the last business day of the month........that'll be Friday around 5-7 PST.

tlbauerle
Yeah...so? Can't you tell I'm impatient and really hope my favorite hairy beast will be the focus??? I was hyping myself up for tomorrow...but i think I wet myself instead.

wacko

Jedi Priestess
laughing laughing

tlbauerle
My only goal is to make you laugh. wink

darth_surgent
Uh oh, I'm getting impatient again. I was wondering if someone could give a recap of what is going on. I've been going to all sorts of forums, and dozens of people have been complaining about recent Hyperspace problems. What's happening, and is the new webdoc going to be posted in the near future?

VengeanceGOD
*thinks to self: "There are children on this forum. Let it go....let it go...for god's sakes let it go..."*

tlbauerle
When has hyperspace ever been worth it?? I'm just waiting to see how they will screw the non-paying fans when the ROTS trailers come out and real Ep III content is availabe.

tlbauerle
Child?? CHILD YOU SAY? Well it's good to know I have one in me somewhere still! I guess that means my cynical exterior is cracking! Amazing that after being a mid twenties, poor, married college student I can be childish. cool

Jedi Priestess
^^^^^^^^^^
bump BUMP BUMPING this baby back up top

J-Unit
Is Webdoc#9 Yet?

J-Unit
Is Webdoc#9 Up Yet Or What It's Friday For God Sake Lol

Jedi Priestess
nope nope gotta wait about and hour or two............unless its late

cavola
whats it gonna be ? dont tell me u r gonna stick in front of your PC for an hour or two

Jedi Priestess
not me I got cheerleading practice.......be baclk later

Scarabi
I hope will see intereting things like :
the wookie set or aylaa
or what's happenning in ILM
i'd lke to see animatics or else.

Jedi Priestess
WAAAAAAAAAAAAA! no webdoc tonight apparently. they released a video from ComicCon. Not bad.

I hope that means we arent getting it tomorrow and not missing a month. sad

darth_surgent
Is this video going to be posted by anyone, perhaps a certain person whose greatness is only outweighed by his courage?

Jedi Priestess
scrambaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa where are you?

tlbauerle
i wanna webdoc

wallbash

Sith Master X
Same here. Scramba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laughing out loud

Morridini
Does anyone know HOW scramba uploades thse things for us? Anyone?

tlbauerle
I think he uses the force

starwars

Jedi Priestess
with help from a person who is very very strong with the force me thinks wink

he should be making an appearance soon. ninja

scramba2000
http://home.comcast.net/~shirazkh/comiccon.mov

Sith Master X
THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!big grin

Jedi Priestess
thanx Darth Scramba.........once again you are hero to KMC! smile

Sith Master X
That was great. Loved the reaction by the crowed after they first revealed the title. Wish I was there! I would have gone crazy. laughing out loud

darth_surgent
Scramba is the greatest hero to ever grace a forum. I will continue to sing his praises for years to come. Wonderful. Simply wonderful.

Jedi Priestess
I'll tell you who I thought was hysterical.............the freak that went all gaga when he got the answer to his Dooku question! hysterical

moonwalker741
lol thats great, thnx scramba, i wish i was there, that would of been kick a$$ and yah that freak wwith the dooku question was funny, hey whats that big word he said that started with a v? lol stick out tongue

fardawg80
Was that the web doc? It did not have the normal beginning to it!

Jedi Priestess
^^^^^^^^
go back to the top of the page......no webdoc tonight we got this..........
just hoping its not in place of the webdoc

nite peeps
JP

Silver Stardust
laughing out loud the guy with the Dooku question was great...and what about the guy in the Anakin costume? laughing

Sith Master X
Yeah, I LMAO when i saw that too. I like Dooku and all, but I wouldn't freak out over his return...Heck I've known about him returning to Episode 3 for about a year. lol

voltrex35
SCRAMBA, I LOVE YOU!!! THANX B] Happy Dance

tlbauerle
Thanks SCRAMBA baby...

But I still wanna webdoc...with chewie...grrrrr

Boris
Scramba what would we do without you lol thanks m8!!!!

cavola
hey scramba thanks for for every thing ;

listen ! i got a sneaky suspision that un r a known member on this place ........................am i right or am i wrong ?

if yes u better ignore this post cause there are lots of Lucus spys around to take u down so basically take care and stray away from dodgy ba$tards including myself.

ta ta and BE VERY careful altough its got to my ears that Lucas Arts are so fed up that they cant do $hit about it !

Gangularis
yes man THANK YOU so much. big grin

J-Unit
So Whats Up With Webdoc#9 Is It Late Or Coming Next Week?

cornponious
/me slaps J-Unit around with a large trout.

corn

rinaldoz
Thanx a bunch. You rule!!!

Corsie
Thanks so much Scramba!!

neo-nico
A friend heard from someone who works at the Ranch that it's going to be about fight coreography, with well, everyone. It'll have lots of stuff from the Duel, with finished shots, as well as some Mace/Anakin fighting, and animatics of Yoda/Palpatine.

Boris
Um.......what?

Morridini
So was the comic-con thing instead of the webdoc this month? Do we have to wait a whole month to get webdoc 9?

Jedi Priestess
the dark side clouds everything..........

in other words noone knows the answer to this yet.

Anakin2Vader
Thanks for the link Scramba!

bILLYgOAT
thanks to Scramba

SITH
Very nice scramba big grin big grin

Anakin Skywalke
THANKS....haven't seen it yet, but THANKS!!!

Gangularis
see. this is what happens when you start a topic before the image or doc is released. you jinxed it priestess..

mad

Jedi Priestess
oh kiss my a$$ laughing it happens......and the scuttlebutt at TFN is we will indeed get a webdoc this week........and that thread can be webdoc 9 part deux stick out tongue

darth_surgent
You didn't do anything wrong, JP. Don't let anyone boss you around. If someone starts messing with you again, just tell me and I'll show them what it's like to face a sith.

J-Unit
Why Resist The DarkSide When You Can Enjoy rock

Gangularis
umm.. nerd power!

http://www.people.virginia.edu/~jdm2z/march/assets/images/autogen/a_vader2.jpg

darth_surgent
Oooh! I feel sooo burned. Oh no! I was called nerdy! Oh dear lord! How can I make it through the rest if my life!

Oh wait, I just remembered, ad hominym attacks show weakness in the attacker. Calmness has returned. I can feel satisfied that the nerd-caller and not the nerd-called is the one in trouble. Thank God that no one important called me a nerd, because that would be the WORST thing that anyone has ever said about me.

I would continue, but my computer can only handle so much sarcasm in one sitting.

Gangularis
wow dude.. sensitive much?

don't over react or anything...

darth_surgent
Innapropriate sub-irony. Ah, I love teenagers.

Gangularis
that's nice.

I'm 26 by the way.

lol!! and sub-irony? neato made up word!!

Anakin2Vader
no webdoc again... I wish they would just tell us that its not coming

Anakin2Vader
when its not coming that is

tlbauerle
or how about when it is coming

Jedi Priestess
Ok peeps the word at Hyperspace is that we won't be getting this webdoc until at least the middle of August. sad

queeq
Hmmmm....patience, you must learn patience.

fardawg80
Is it the middle of August yet?!?

tlbauerle
^ Up, Up, and Away

Jedi Priestess
Ok word on the street is that tonight is a good possibility......lets all keep our fingers crossed!

yerssot
how can random people in a random street know this?

smoker4
Its common knowledge in the hood!!! smokin'

Jedi Priestess
because I visit some reliable streets.....notice I said keep your fingers crossed cause I dont believe anything till I see it out of the OS.

Jedi Priestess
well the word on the street was WRONG! mad Im not going to be cruising that street for awhile. Ive come to the conclusion that we will get the webdoc on the last day of Aug which is a week from Tues. sad sad

darth_surgent
Well, I can be patient. I just wish I knew what the Webdoc is going to be about, so that I can get hyped or not.

tlbauerle
Oh where, oh where has my webdoc gone?
Oh where, oh where can it be???

moonwalker741
up Gl's ass

Indy_Knight
Just seen Wedoc 8, that was bad. Hope 9 will be better, it should be with the pick ups in London.

wolfdraven
So just one more day till web doc 9. My patience is wearing thin already!

Jedi Priestess
actually they are saying Friday at the earliest

pooperpants
It will be a few more days at the least, probally after labor day weekend.

cavola
i think they are monitoring this thread.

Jedi Priestess
let them monitor it..wont be a link anyway when it finally does get released. They can monitor every thread there is.

cavola
that is over here u mean

Sith Master X
Yeah, and it's not like the whole world is viewing either, just us group. You'd figure that they wouldn't be so damn picky.

Jedi Priestess
damn skippy....unless someone else decides to post em.

PVS
fat chance of that.

Jedi Priestess
well they'd have to be a fatalist if they did. messed

PVS
we should post a thread called "NEW HYPERSPACE PICS!!!!"
and just have one gigantic image of a middle finger and the caption: "F-U PRAGAR!!! better luck next time"

just kidding of coarse, but twould be funny

Gangularis
you really think someone from lucas is watching this place now?? they've known about this forum for a while i'm sure... it's not like you can't google this place up.

Jedi Priestess
actually peeps Ive learned that this site was posted in a link at the OS forum HS section. So that person who posted the link is probably the culprit.

Ken Benobi
google is how I found these forums in the first place smile

PVS
JP, report to the dungeon please....

Jedi Priestess
already there

queeq
I sense an usual amount of fear over something so trivial as these links....

Since this is way off topic, I'm closing it down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.