Wierd Experience At Work

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SweetNsouR
I work at a camp. I am the counselor for 5-6 year olds. one day on the playground fredrico ( a camper) told me that dillan(camper number 2) kicked him. dil did it by axy-dent but i told him to say sorry. later fredrico says that dillan laughed at him when he tripped. do i call dillan over. he just stan ds there and looks like he is gonna cry. i try to get his story but he doesnt speak. at lunch i sit next to him and ask him again whats going on... the entire lunch period i am asking him and he just sits there barely looking at me. by the end of lunch i am mad as hell, not to mention fustrated. i tell him whats wrong why rnt u talking....and i start to feel very strange. i feel like crying. i tell him, ur gonna make me cry. and i do! i hyper-ventalate dont know whats going on. i calmed down in 15 min.

later that day at the pool. dillan ignored another counselor, but she yelled at him and told him to stop being a rude lil brat. he began to cry. it was pretty sweet.

Black Onyx
woah

RaventheOnly
Dillian has powers messed over others emotions eek!

Black Onyx
lil mutant kid

SweetNsouR
it was embarassing, a 5 y/o making me cry. and no not powers. it was like talking to a rock. he just sat there. i got overwhelmed.... maybe im just an emotional wreck... i was scared from men in black 2 ??!!

RaventheOnly
no dillian has powers yes just kidding with you... kids can be very stubborn messed

Corran
Are you sure it was Dillian and not Damien?

hobbit_dude
??>

§pearhead
Helping out with "Learn to Skate" (where the little tykes are taught how to skate, dur) you always come across the stubborn one that doesn't want to be there, so I understand where you're coming from, SS

Black Onyx
i would be so embarrased

but i dont cry easy

Sauron
You should have held his head under the pool water till he told you smile

§pearhead
Am I the only one who sees the problem with that stick out tongue

and Sauron, you got banned sad *sigh*

Neo_Version 7
Impath ALERT!

m!$hA
i have a weired experience at work eek! my boss told me to go put a crate round the back, so, being the good worker i am angel_not, i did so! anyways, i turn around and in this room is this bird (i think it was an eagle) and it was about 1m tall and i screamed my head off!

well anyways it turned out to be a stuffed one, but i got sh!t scared!

SweetNsouR
This experience is even wierder and more kinky.
it was reading time and this little girl. lets call her camper x (5 yrs old) was putting her fingers in her vagina and telling people to smell her fingers. sick

SweetNsouR
we also caught 3 girls (ages 6-7) making out under the blanket during nap time.

I rule
Wow...

MC Mike
WHAT THE F*CK? messed messed Oh god...

I rule
Thats wrong

Corran
thats horrendous

Linkalicious
precisely why beating children at a young age SHOULD BE an acceptable thing...

It'll teach them to speak when spoken too...

Corran
I find locking them in dark cupboards with spiders works well too.

BackFire
The moral of the story - Kids suck.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.