I need a favor from anyone that's seen The Bourne Identity. Please.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
Alright, I need a favor from someone that can summorize movies very well. I'm going to be seeing The Bourne Supremacy, but I have no way of seeing the first one, The Bourne Identity, before then. Can someone please tell me what the first movie is about in a nutshell, or more than a nutshell? Characters, plot, etc? Thanks so much smile

SeptemberRain
I did i hated it and walked out

RaventheOnly
I have seen the movie once big grin

Jason Borne was a military special forces operative trained to disapear and assasinate people... he was decomissioned and i think either his memory erased or he got hit in the head hard messed and lost his memory... yet he subconciously remembers all of his training but knows not why until he learns abot his past... in the first he basically waist everyone trying to kill him due to the fact that he knows a lot of secrets sensitive to national security but after basically all of the operatives are killed that they send they just send more and thats where supremeccy picks up... if someone knows more please feel free to correct me big grin

furryman
It was absolute shite.

silver_tears
I liked it droolio he's way hotter in Supremacy love

furryman
It was utter bollocks dear.

silver_tears
On a stormy night, a young man is pulled out of the Mediterranean Sea by the crew of a fishing boat. Thinking the young man is dead, a curious fisherman with a scalpel finds two bullets in his back and a miniature laser device in his hip. The laser reveals a Swiss bank account number. But our wet hero isn't dead, and soon finds himself in Zurich. In the bank vault the young man discovers his name, Jason Bourne. In addition, he finds a baffling pile of different passports, all with his picture, and a huge pile of cash. In the U.S. Embassy, Jason Bourne discovers his love interest and travel partner, Marie, along with the fact that someone wants to kill him. Armed with a bag of money and mysterious martial arts skills, with Marie by his side, Bourne scours Paris for clues about his identity and past life... and finds himself in the middle of two assassination plots masterminded by the CIA.

yes

silver_tears
nuh uh droolio

JKozzy
Ooh, interesting. Who's the woman in the trailer of Supremacy? What happened to his love interest?

soundtrack
um...sure...but im really sorry if i spoiled something for u sry
but make sure u still see movie anyway smile

"the borne identity" in the begining of the movie a body is floating in the water. gets takin out of water by boat (matt damon is floating guy). he has like 2 bullets in back (getts all bandaged up). he as amnesha and throughout the movie he is trying to figure out who he is. *moving along* he goes to like the airport/trainstation (cant remember well...could of been some building) these cop guys start to attack him and he starts kickin there asses badly he runs out confused as shit and meets a girl (lets just call her meg). he tells her if she will take him to paris he will give her like 1000 dollars (just realized i left out cool part...make sure u watch the film when u get the chance). anyway she gets brought into his mess and now the peopel who are chaseing him are after her too(he xplains to her how he can run like 2 miles with out getting tired, can remember stuff like all of the license plates in parkin glot *meanwhile has only been there for like 5 min*). in the end he finds out that the reason he was in the water/2 bullets in back is b/c he was suppose to assassinat this guy and didnt because he saw his kids. (he chose the spot/how to kill him and everything). tells people he doesnt want to do this anymore/wants to quit. (like in normal movies like this a big action seen at end), but if they follow him or if he smells them near him he will go after them .....ie scenes/previews on tele. and there u go up to the movie. o he told meg to go somewhere far away and hell find her and thats how there like in hawaii/some kinda island. im really sry if i spoiled anything for u but u asked so ? smile. have fun tonight.

JKozzy
Thank you all. I need the spoilers, I need to know what's going on in the theater stick out tongue

soundtrack
welcome

furryman
It was complete crap.

RaventheOnly
Just keep telling yourself that furry laughing out loud

Deathblow
I liked the fight with the guy in his apartment, where he nailed him with the biro. Yes that was most sexy droolio

furryman
It was total trash.

Deathblow
Since when have your opinions mattered? confused

silver_tears
Since you started paying him for them droolio

Deathblow
at first glance, your sig looks like it says 'shver' happy

silver_tears
learn to read baby yes

Deathblow
nah, illiteracy rOkz mOi sokks rock

silver_tears
If stupidity was painful . . . you'd be dead no

Deathblow
And its painfully obvious how much you want me right now no

silver_tears
I want you shock I wasn't even aware of that myself droolio

Deathblow
Its ok, many many women have a sub-concious urge to screw my brains out droolio

silver_tears
It must be really deep deep deep down, I don't feel anything at the moment droolio

Deathblow
Give it time, it will emerge droolio

silver_tears
Maybe if you actually did something? droolio

Deathblow
What do you suggest? droolio

silver_tears
Something sexy droolio

Deathblow
I'll just stand here then droolio

silver_tears
Still nothing droolio take a pic maybe

Deathblow
Can't cry

silver_tears
Why jawdrop

Deathblow
1.) Too lazy

2.) Its 6am and I haven't slept yet, hence Daryl Junior looks like crap

happy

silver_tears
Well I still feel nothing therefore you have failed, thank you have a nice day happy
And get some sleep you druggie cry

Jedi Priestess
Gee Furry......dont hold back hun tell us how you REALLY feel. laughing
Actually I myself liked the first one.

Deathblow
I shall, thank you happy

Druggie? I'm hurt cry

silver_tears
Oh you're welcome dear happy

The truth hurts cry

Deathblow
I tell you exactly what I told the cops, that sack full of weed was for MEDICINAL USES cry

silver_tears
Why was it hidden there then? cry

Deathblow
I like to sleep with sacks of marijuana under my pillow. You got a problem with that? mad

silver_tears
Who said anything about the pillow? whistle

Deathblow
You biatch mad

You're supposed to be stoned not offline mad

silver_tears
I'm still here stick out tongue

Deathblow
Be still my beating heart eek!

silver_tears
Someone need some sedatives droolio

Deathblow
Someone needs a slap droolio

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.