Guess that Gallery

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Joker1237
I put up a list of villains from a comic, you guess the comic, The person who gets it right puts up the next gallery. Here it goes,

Pruneface,
Flattop
Blank
Itchy
Measles
Brow
Midget
Flyface
Mumbles
BB Eyes
Mole,
can you guys guess?? you need to know comic history to get this right.

Arachnoidfreak
Dick Tracy.

Joker1237
you got it

morbius
dick tracy

Arachnoidfreak
Sorry, I beat you to it.

Malbolgia
Angelus
Redeemer
Violator

This is way too easy...

who?-kid
Could it be... Spawn ?

who?-kid
My turn. My hints are :

ERB
some kind of ropes
yelling

Also, waay too easy smile.

Joker1237
I at a lost here, Some kind of Ropes???

Arachnoidfreak
Wonder Woman is the only one I can think of that has ropes for enemies...

Joker1237
if its Wonder Woman she has her own Villians, like Cheeta and Circle

who?-kid
I"ll give a hint : famous orphan.

Nah, let's throw in another hint : 49 movies (!) have been made of the person we're looking for. Maybe more.

Joker1237
I know its Annie the little red hair girl, When I think orphan, Annie or Oliver always come to mind, lol but relly I still at a lost,

49 movies, Can it be Superman??

Joker1237
wait the shodow?

who?-kid
No, not Annie (nice try smile ), not Oliver and not the Shadow.

Hint : Africa + swimming actor.

Joker1237
Tarzan is that it
??

Arachnoidfreak
Oh man, he's right. It's Tarzan.

who?-kid
Yes, we have a winner, congratulations Joker1237 laughing.

Alpha Centauri
Hahahahahah.

Tarzan. Wasn't there like a modern TV series of that recently?

-AC

FeceMan
I'd certainly hope not.

who?-kid
Yes there was. It was... painful to watch.

FeceMan
I think my mind's eye has just developed an extremely thick cataract as a self-defense mechanism.

Joker1237
Ok I got it. This might be easy but I find a way to make it hard,

This comic came to life on September 15 1930

The comics depitcted a Average American life, The wife is the main person in the comic,

The husband is the hard worker(in most cases he sleeps) and earns money to help the family.

Boss, kids mailman, neighbors, humor,

manjaro
could it be superman, since its historically the first comic series ever created.............somewhere around that time?

ScarletSpider
Hmm, is it Blondie?

Joker1237
ScarletSpider got it

Joker1237
Superman is not the first comic series, That is a mtyh, Dick Tracy came in 1931, Blondie in 1930, but did not relly pick up until the 40's
Tarzan was way before Superman, Toots and Casper came before Supes, Buck Rogers also before Superman, So no Superman did not start the comic thing, If any thing Tracy should get more props for the hero comics than Superman.

Arachnoidfreak
No, it isn't a myth. Superman is the first official superhero comic book. Before that comics him, comics were printed in bunches, and in newspapers or some other form. Superman WAS the FIRST superhero comic book. Note the word 'super'.

Joker1237
In newspapers yes, May not have been in books, But it was Buck Rogers and Dick Tracy that started the comic craze,

manjaro
i thought you were referring to comic books not comic strips, my bad

any way shoudnt some post other gallery

who?-kid

Joker1237
I never read it but I sure I can look it up the internet, but I give the question to other people who knows, a shot I sure there are other people that knows with out looking.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.