do you think Jonny Depp is cool?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tlotr123
Ido! big grin

Isilcal
Its Johnny, and isnt there a lot of posts/threads like this? *sighs*

Kitoky
*shakes head*

tlotr123
I Don't care KITOKY! mad mad mad

Kitoky
You're doing down newbie! *pounces on the little 10 year old*

JacksBabe777
ME! I DO I DO!!! ME ME!!!!!! YAY... sorry. too much sugar for me. anyways. Yea i think he's SOOOOOO cool. like WAY better then Orli. sorry to all the orli fans out there who probably want to kill me at this very moment.... big grin Sorry. but WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY cooler then Orli.. (don't get me wrong he's hot) but so is johnny!

ehenry
I met johnny. He said i look EXACTLY like him. And I even Got a hug from him. I almost fainted!!!!!!!!!!!1
got any questions about him in person e mail me at [email protected]

Orlando Bloom03
Luv Johnny!!!

Unholy_Cheese
laughing

Gauze
Stupid thread. How about you idiots realize that he has been a great actor before pirates. Just because he made it mainstream, all you kids are now thinking he's so great. Go watch some other Johnny Depp movies before you call yourself a fan.

Oh, that's right. You can't. The majority of you are 13, and thus, too young to view 18+ movies. Pathetic kids. Die, thanks.

Captain's Wench
wowzers ^^^THAT was a little harsh...I agree to the extent of him being a great actor before pirates but.....whoa!

choosewisely
erm
oldness....sigh

Dr_Joshua_Keyes
Johnny Depp is awesome!! He acts really good!

Clone
Wow, Sep 9th, 2004, what a big gap.

Valharu
I know Jony Whatsisface. He owes me 30 bucks.

Clone
laughing out loud Yeah, that's Johnny!

Valharu
Owes you money too? Hows this guys mentality. Millions of dollars and he cant pay his debt? That B*TCH is gonna learn who runs Tinsletown!!!!!!!!!!

replies in kind
Originally posted by Gauze
Stupid thread. How about you idiots realize that he has been a great actor before pirates. Just because he made it mainstream, all you kids are now thinking he's so great. Go watch some other Johnny Depp movies before you call yourself a fan.

Oh, that's right. You can't. The majority of you are 13, and thus, too young to view 18+ movies. Pathetic kids. Die, thanks.

Good point of view there, This thread is even in the POTC thread. Johnny Depp is in alot of movies, and this is just one of them, So I really think this would've been better in the movie stars & celebreties. Anyways Johnny Depp is cool and my favorite movies has to be Donnie Brasco and The 9th Gate.

Clone
Originally posted by Valharu
Owes you money too? Hows this guys mentality. Millions of dollars and he cant pay his debt? That B*TCH is gonna learn who runs Tinsletown!!!!!!!!!! Tinsletown? eek!

laughing Fuken Johnny.

Originally posted by replies in kind
Anyways Johnny Depp is cool and my favorite movies has to be Donnie Brasco and The 9th Gate. Cool. Mines, What's Eating Gilmore Grape.

replies in kind
Is that the movie with the fat mother and retarded kid played as Leonardo Di Caprio?

Clone
Yes.

Oops! Sorry, its called, What's Eating "Gilbert" Grape.

replies in kind
I see.

PsychoFreeak
that movie was kinda boring.... fool_fly

kittycateyes11
I think Jonny Depp is soooo cute.Even though he is 43...who cares.Hes so cool.

jessigem
what's eating gilbert grape was sad... sad
but i just saw Cry-Baby today, and i don't know if he was intentionally acting cheesy or if he wasn't a good actor yet because that movie is from 1990. But he's a good actor in pirates, and edward scissor-hands, and willy wonka(even if he's a bit freaky in that one)

PsychoFreeak
a BIT freaky? shock he's a total freak in that movie lol. He's a good actor in it, sure, but eerrgghhh *shivers* His teeth r too white n perfect lol...

MrsCristaDepp
i love Johnny, he has had my eye from the age of 6... yeah a whole 20 years!

jessigem
wowza blink messed His freakiness makes him a good actor because he knows how to tone it down for the more serious parts and when to play it up to make it funny. Does he have a hollywood star yet? If he doesn't he should. big grin

Mådness
Yep, he sure does. Like our man said - "People can walk all over you now". Hehehe... laughing out loud

Originally posted by jessigem
what's eating gilbert grape was sad... sad
but i just saw Cry-Baby today, and i don't know if he was intentionally acting cheesy or if he wasn't a good actor yet because that movie is from 1990. But he's a good actor in pirates, and edward scissor-hands, and willy wonka(even if he's a bit freaky in that one)
Cry-Baby was made when Johnny had the "Teen Heart-Throb" slash "Bad Boy" label slapped on him. He joined the movie so he could make fun of it so...yeah, he was probably acting cheesy ^_^;

jessigem
laughing out loud
he keeps saying he doesn't want to be the main character of any movie he's in, but he's just so good that he can't help it. big grin

u<3mE 11
heck yes he is!!!! Johnny depp is soooo cute!!!! i dont care hold old he is

JohnnyD's_babe
Originally posted by Gauze

i have seen movies he's done before pirates, and i agree that he was a good actor before that movie came out. so i still call myself a fan... stick out tongue

jessigem
as long as you like him for something(looks or acting), you're a fan. You don't only have to appreciate him for his profession. That's like saying you can only like a sailor because he's a sailor. Right? It's just that pirates is one his best movies.

JohnnyD's_babe
Originally posted by jessigem
as long as you like him for something(looks or acting), you're a fan. You don't only have to appreciate him for his profession. That's like saying you can only like a sailor because he's a sailor. Right? It's just that pirates is one his best movies.

yea, good point...(not only is he a good actor but he looks great too!)

JohnnyD's_babe
Originally posted by PsychoFreeak
a BIT freaky? shock he's a total freak in that movie lol. He's a good actor in it, sure, but eerrgghhh *shivers* His teeth r too white n perfect lol...

hey! that was the movie that got my obssession started! believe it or not, it was the first movie i saw with him in it and i built off from there, so try not to insult willie wonka too much... sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.