Most desirable screen car

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yerssot
The Daily Record as been named the UK's most desirable screen vehicle!

The superspy's car cruised to victory with nearly a third of the vote in an online poll, beating KITT from Knight Rider into second place.

The Bondmobile was fitted with rear firing sprayers, and a flick of a switch could turn it into a submarine with surface-to-air missiles, underwater smoke screens and torpedoes.

Ahnold
Ah the good old lotus esprit.

What about the DB5 though sad

yerssot
woops, just spotted that I forgot to name the silly car, yeah Lotus Esprit , sorry messed

The Redeemer
What is it with you with cars, old boy? laughing out loud You can stuff The Daily Record's records up their exhaust...probabley compiled with the help of fanboys that grew up with ol' Rog in the part...Bond's definitive car IS the Aston Martin...total class... smokin'

yerssot
Aston Martin got elected as most desired UK car, so it did got some credit stick out tongue

The Redeemer
UK? That ain't my department...Aston Martin rules anyday... smokin'

Woody Woods
Aston Martin...The Vanquish or Vanish.

and my personal goal...a Jaguar...not a Shaguar...

The Redeemer
School's obviously out for the Summer... roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
stop the presses now ? stick out tongue

Evy_O
a pic of the car? big grin

yerssot
because you asked so politely:

Ahnold
Cool!

yerssot
I liked the Z3 or Austin Martin more though

The Redeemer
Aston Martin? blink YOU agree with ME??? *TR collapses onto the keyboard in a state of shock*

yerssot
yay, one down stick out tongue

of course it's better than the lotus messed

The Redeemer
When will I EVER get the better of you, old boy??? wacko

Evy_O
I... don't like it much messed Z3 was cool though cool

yerssot
you can't, I'm good, better AND best TR...

yeah, but unfortunatly evy, the Z9 won't be used in the new one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.