Already stuck!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

daxwest
I've got the Spiderman 2 game, and so far it's been excellent, BUT.......
I've solved many crimes, got enough hero points to buy all the upgrades available, and now I have to fight Rhino. But no matter what I do, I can't damage him. If anybody else out there is playing the game, could you PLEASE help me?????? (Bear in mind I'm only a girlie, and I'm not very good at games!!)

Reborn Again
Go for the legs.

DanZeke25
when ur head lights up press the dodge button( Circle on ps2) and after u successfully dodge, Rhino should be dizzy and then attack him until is isnt dizzy anymore. repeat this until u've beaten him

No.9
yep like DanZeke says, dodge first, then attack, you'll only get crushed otherwise

spider-venom
yes and also when he charhes at you keep your distance and i would suggest spidey reflexs but only when hes about to attack otherwise it will run out

FeceMan
Use your "spider-sense" to dodge his blows/charges and then jump on his head and beat him silly.

ÞÁØlå
If your question hasn't been answered daxwest, feel free to post it again at the Official Spiderman 2 game disscusion thread

closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.