who?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

m!$hA
what kind of people do you find you get along with? if your stuck, some ideas are
older/younger
male/female
shy/outgoing
funny/serious
black/white
sarcastic, quiet, fit, healthy
stuff like that!

i find that i get along best with guys who are 1-4 years older than me! i dont know why, i just do erm

Aini
male

m!$hA
of the same age....or older...or younger...or it doesnt really matter?

.:†Ferrari†:.
kinda the same age is me 14,15

m!$hA
yes good, keep em comign guys........................embarrasment im bored ok.......

come to think of it, theres only two girls on kmc who i love and are really really good friends with and i talk to basically every day!!! and the rest are guys....i mean i have a lot of girlfriends on kmc...but only two that (like i said) i talk to every day, and always have something to say to!

BakaXero
older/younger
male/female
shy/outgoing
funny/serious
black/white
sarcastic, quiet, fit, healthy
anyone thats does not cause too much trouble
thats why i hate one of my friends
his probably one of the people i hate most in the world
and his my friend...
how does that work out?

m!$hA
roll eyes (sarcastic) im in the EXAACT same sittuation!

shellie
i get along with all of thee above just equally . their personality is what determinds that . not age , skin color , healthy or not , shy or not , funny or not .

eek! i like variety

big grin

Aini
same,older, younger (but not much younger)...but just mostly males....somehow I don't really get along with females...never did...don't know why.

m!$hA
i still get along with everyone else!!! i just never seem to fight or anything with older guys erm anyways shells i gotta go
xxoo misha!

shellie
bye sweetie , take care

Polly
seems like i get along with athletic guys the best, and athletic girls.. but i'm not athletic at all!

Df02
male, same age, sarcastic/funny, insulting (jokingly) just find that really funny its like a sign that you're comfortable around someone....

i get on with most people tho, because im pretty laid back person

starshine
I don't get along with people my age...usually. I have three good friends that are the same age as me.
And I don't get along with people, who are trying to be someone they're not. I know those people alot.

Mighty Yoda
i get along better with both male and female

Clovie
no idea erm
i think i just don't care.

Nazgulinthedark
i get along better with guys that are a year or two older than me

Dark princess
Seriuse

Black Onyx
older
male
outgoing
funny
white
sarcastic

§pearhead
Anyone, as long as they tolerate me confused

Black Onyx
laughing out loud

you know i dont see why race really matters in this?

silver_tears
Older males and females of all types happy I'm just so damn loveable yes

§pearhead
No younger? cry

el_barto
Any one I can get to listen to me big grin

silver_tears
Well in moderation, I dislike anyone like younger younger, not the same year as me droolio

m!$hA
is that why you dont like me? eek!

§pearhead
Probably messed

m!$hA
eek! hey sexy spear, havnt seen you for a while!

§pearhead
Hi stick out tongue we haven't talked in what, two days is it? big grin

charlit
um ages 14-19 males mostly but some girls and outgoing funny and sporty. actors and rockers partyers and i especially like rock band guitars and singers and drums. surfers and soccer players and rugby guys as long as they dont hav coliflower ears (ewww) i dont like to be draged round by guys and over powered but i hate shy wimps and i like people who are confident and hav the courage stick up for me and them selves

John 117
um, just about anyone ... except stupid ppl

m!$hA
i know sad wait your smiling....... confused big grin

Corran
I don't get along with anyone, I hate you all.

m!$hA
cry

Scar
think of me as the best user-friendly software ever produced stick out tongue

Corran
Except you of course.

m!$hA
happy diva

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.